+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&c eligibility

Drzaineb

May 11, 2016
Hi pls i want to apply for h&c ... For my son he is over 22 years and he is living outside canada so is he eligible for h&c ?! Pls need your help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No - he's not eligible. The first criteria for H&C is that the person must be physically in Canada.

Cyberjack

Sep 3, 2014
Hi Scylla
I just sent my permanent residence application as a dependent to LVO.
Principle applicant is my wife, she is a protected person got positive decision.
How long it will take to receive AOR,
Pls someone confirm the following address.

High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

menti

Sep 8, 2016
Hi
I am new in this forum. just have few question in my mind regarding H&C for my parents if anyone can clear my mind.
My parents are with me on V-1 multiple entry visa. theY visited first time and can visit 2 years more as per visa validity.
the age of my parents 62 and 57. I am only the son and in home country they are alone nobody take care of them as my father is heart patient.

I am here on PR and will apply citizen next year.

Are my parents eligible for H&C and what are the chances of approval?

What I have to do to prove and explain this situation to get it approve?

Is this smart idea that we apply H&C on their first visit?

Please Guide me

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

menti said:
Hi
I am new in this forum. just have few question in my mind regarding H&C for my parents if anyone can clear my mind.
My parents are with me on V-1 multiple entry visa. theY visited first time and can visit 2 years more as per visa validity.
the age of my parents 62 and 57. I am only the son and in home country they are alone nobody take care of them as my father is heart patient.

I am here on PR and will apply citizen next year.

Are my parents eligible for H&C and what are the chances of approval?

What I have to do to prove and explain this situation to get it approve?

Is this smart idea that we apply H&C on their first visit?

Please Guide me

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
1. Very unlikey, middle aged, assumed reasonably healthy as you father can travel, most late 50s, early 60 year olds don't require care.

uakhan

Dec 10, 2016
hi everyone one ,

what are my chances to get approved on H&C

issued an exclusion order (i have to leave canada can not return within 1 year )

married to canadian citizen

18 months old boy

wife is pregnant

incanada for 5 years

attended university

active in community

agruement = 1 child interest , hardship for wife to take care of 2 babies , breaking of family unit , mental health effect on the applicant . poor country situation (pakistan )

Dhudson

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-00-2011
Med's Request
00-00-2015
Passport Req..
00-00-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
uakhan said:
issued an exclusion order (i have to leave canada can not return within 1 year )
What the reason for deportation order and what is your current status in Canada ?

Dhudson,

uakhan

Dec 10, 2016
for not attending school for 2 years its law if you have study permit n you r not attending school the cbsa can issue you exclusion order which mean exile for one year and after one year you can come back through regular procedure , i have no status my consulate hold my passport got lucky , so the judge released me because of my wife , my wife can not sponsor me because of exclusion order .

thanks

Dhudson

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-00-2011
Med's Request
00-00-2015
Passport Req..
00-00-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
uakhan said:
for not attending school for 2 years its law if you have study permit n you r not attending school the cbsa can issue you exclusion order which mean exile for one year and after one year you can come back through regular procedure , i have no status my consulate hold my passport got lucky , so the judge released me because of my wife , my wife can not sponsor me because of exclusion order .

thanks
You can apply for H&C, you may have chance to get approve , you have to do it ASAP and hire good lawyer. Also I think you may apply for Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (“PRRA“) please double check it.

Dhudson.