+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GUYS PLEASE GRADE ME AND RECTIFY ///

samsam999

Dec 27, 2009
Discuss museums and art galleries should be free of charge or should be charge in your opinion?

The art galleries should not be free of cost, so that only art lovers or those related to this profession can have access to art galleries.
If free access is given to every one, then this profession can be devalued as most irrelevant people can come and they are least concerned with what are the ideas beyond any particular painting or if they don't know the basics of particular art, means they don't know its value.
If every one has access to go to museum, than the art will not get tat respect that it deserves and will no more become a place where every one can come and gather with least concerned about the masterpieces in museums and with art galleries.
These places where people are exploring there art to every one should not be like public place and should have its own value and only the who are curious to see the art and those who come to art galleries for learning and those who adore art, are only people who will pay ad come to learn and explore the unique world of art from inside.
For security reasons, this place should given access only to proper access and only to those who are paying for what they are going to see, so that they will respect the place and any abuse of the art can be avoided in this way.
In the current world of advanced technology, every one has access to via internet to explore what’s inside the museum and to the famous or historic art galleries and awareness can be via media and other ways of technology, but if we apply charge for every one to explore and share the art such closely, not only proper art lovers will be there, but they can learn and share ideas with others in similar field and such venues can be institution for art lovers.

deep9

Apr 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am no expert but the first thing I have noticed is that you have started off with a conclusion which according to me is not a very good idea.
The other thing is your vocab. You will need to work on that.
samsam999 said:
Discuss museums and art galleries should be free of charge or should be charge in your opinion?

The art galleries should not be free of cost, so that only art lovers or those related to this profession can have access to art galleries. (The sentence structure is not correct)
If free access is given to every one, then this profession can be devalued ('would be devalued' might be a better choice, you are trying to stress something you believe and not looking into possibilities. You probably would want the examiner to know that you have a line of thought, not that you are wavering on a point)as most irrelevant people can come and they are least concerned with what are the ideas beyond (beyond implies something out of scope you probably wanted to say idea 'behind') any particular painting or if they don't know the basics of particular art, means they don't know its value.
If every one has access to go to museum, than the art will not get tat respect that it deserves and will no more become a place where every one can come and gather with least concerned about the masterpieces in museums and with art galleries. (not clear)
These places where people are exploring(if you wanted to say that they are showing there art then 'exhibit ' is the word you might want to use) there art to every one should not be like public place and should have its own value and only the who are curious to see the art and those who come to art galleries for learning and those who adore art, are only people who will pay ad come to learn and explore the unique world of art from inside.
For security reasons, this place should given access only to proper access and only to those who are paying for what they are going to see, so that they will respect the place and any abuse of the art can be avoided in this way.
In the current world of advanced technology, every one has access to via internet to explore what's inside the museum and to the famous or historic art galleries and awareness can be via media and other ways of technology, but if we apply charge for every one to explore and share the art such closely, not only proper art lovers will be there, but they can learn and share ideas with others in similar field and such venues can be institution for art lovers.

These are few of my thoughts. I might be wrong at some places. I would suggest that you go through some essays and read some good articles so you might be able to improve your writing.I am not in a position to evaluate but the following might be a good place to look into and you will get a good idea about the score you can expect.
http://www.ielts-blog.com/category/ielts-writing-samples/

Good luck for the exam.

britesplash

Feb 8, 2010
I found this link very helpful and you can see that the essay topic you choose is listed - dcielts.com/writing-2/essays/