+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GSMS NOTES

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024
What kind of help? Google - apply GCMS notes and use a service or order through Canadian government (ATIP).
Thanks but I want assistance with ATIP. Can it be logged in whilst I am out of Canada? And is that the first step to proceed with for GCMS noted application?

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Thanks but I want assistance with ATIP. Can it be logged in whilst I am out of Canada? And is that the first step to proceed with for GCMS noted application?
There are many online companies who charge INR 1000/1500 and apply GCMS, one of such website is thegcmsonline.com, you can choose to apply just notes or detailed file as well.

Reactions: Naturgrl

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024
There are many online companies who charge INR 1000/1500 and apply GCMS, one of such website is thegcmsonline.com, you can choose to apply just notes or detailed file as well.
Thanks Sourabh, what details do they usually ask for and are they reliable?

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Thanks Sourabh, what details do they usually ask for and are they reliable?
they ask for name ,application no and/or UCI number, and may be some other relevant details, I don’t remember exactly, they are reliable. I got my GCMS 2 times from them. If you have any friend or relative in Canada. You can apply GCMS if you are Canadian citizen, pr or present in canada on any status on following website

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024
they ask for name ,application no and/or UCI number, and may be some other relevant details, I don’t remember exactly, they are reliable. I got my GCMS 2 times from them. If you have any friend or relative in Canada. You can apply GCMS if you are Canadian citizen, pr or present in canada on any status on following website

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Thanks much, really appreciate.