+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

group complaint to the minister for faster processing??? interested?

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
I applied in March. This stuff should be out by september i thought thats what the fee hike was all about. im sick & tired of waiting. im a single applicant. i hear its 8-10 months processing time.

Can we get a group of 100 ppl to complain directly to the minister?

We r paying more for processing speed & we r not getting it.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi... am waiting for last 43 months and have wrote to Minister

and nothing happened to date...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
chibiks said:
I applied in March. This stuff should be out by september i thought thats what the fee hike was all about. im sick & tired of waiting. im a single applicant. i hear its 8-10 months processing time.

Yes - this was part of the reason for the fee hike. It used to take 2-3 years not too long ago. So 8-10 months is a significant reduction.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chibiks said:

How are you going to make the complaint?

TomTony

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janoo said:
Hi... am waiting for last 43 months and have wrote to Minister

and nothing happened to date...

Do you mean that it's been 43 months since you have applied for citizenship??!!

Slovan

Jun 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A complaint to the minister will not change anything. He knows what is happening and he is actually proud of it - he is convinced that CIC has never worked better. Just read his speeches at the Parliament.

The only thing that could have some impact is taking them to court; there are several grounds. But it would take someone familiar with the law.

Soopergal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Slovan said:
A complaint to the minister will not change anything. He knows what is happening and he is actually proud of it - he is convinced that CIC has never worked better. Just read his speeches at the Parliament.

The only thing that could have some impact is taking them to court; there are several grounds. But it would take someone familiar with the law.
Going public is another good one. Twitter or contact news papers/cbc. They don't like negative publicity in a election year. After all, cons doesn't want to come across as they are anti immigrants.