+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Govt job experience letter for express entry

seeramzan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Dear All,

I was tiring to apply with my application but was not able to gain the required points. Now I mad my wife as principal applicant and she is getting 440 points and we can easily get Invitation.

But I have few concerns here and would appreciate your support.

My wife worked as govt school teacher from 2011 o 2014 for 3 years after that she applied for leave came to the middle east with me. our plan was to resign after 2 months ad there were summer vacations. But later on, she received termination letter for her position.

Now I have questions here
  1. How can i use 3 years experience for her , if i get experience letter is that fine ?
  2. After 2014 she did not work any where , will it create any issues like no job continuity after that

Please advise me .

Many thanks in advance.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Dear All,

I was tiring to apply with my application but was not able to gain the required points. Now I mad my wife as principal applicant and she is getting 440 points and we can easily get Invitation.

But I have few concerns here and would appreciate your support.

My wife worked as govt school teacher from 2011 o 2014 for 3 years after that she applied for leave came to the middle east with me. our plan was to resign after 2 months ad there were summer vacations. But later on, she received termination letter for her position.

Now I have questions here
  1. How can i use 3 years experience for her , if i get experience letter is that fine ?
  2. After 2014 she did not work any where , will it create any issues like no job continuity after that

Please advise me .

Many thanks in advance.
No problem at all.

1) You can submit work experience letter issued by her employer plus job description certificate (employer will not issue this, so better ask one of her colleagues/ seniors to gt it signed for her)
Also submit pay stubs + income tax certificates as supporting docs.

2) The work for which she is claiming points should be in the last 10 years, so even if she is unemployed after leaving that job, there'll not be any problem with the unemployment.
There is no harm in being unemployed.
But, yes, make sure you explain the proper reason in the LOE for her unemployment.

seeramzan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
No problem at all.

1) You can submit work experience letter issued by her employer plus job description certificate (employer will not issue this, so better ask one of her colleagues/ seniors to gt it signed for her)

2) The work for which she is claiming points should be in the last 10 years, so even if she is unemployed after leaving that job, there'll not be any problem with the unemployment.
But, yes, make sure you explain the proper reason in the LOE for her unemployment.
Many thanks dear

saifulanam

May 15, 2019
No problem at all.

Hi jpv2212, I need an assistance in confirming the below issue

I have more than 5 years of job experience where 3 years 9 months in same NOC which is divided into two different companies ( 1 year 9 months and 2 years in each company) and a gap of one year in between. Do I get points for 3 years and more experience in my express entry. Really appreciate your help