+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Visa

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
Got my visa today
but i didnt receive any approval mail...just got stamped passport...for lambton college
did many mistakes but thank god i got visa....
1st mistake attached wrong checklist(general)
2nd didnt submit ITR
3rd Didnt submit SOP
and many more
Congratulationsssssssss,

Please advise me shall the LOA be an unconditional or it is OK to be conditional.

As the admission officer in College (Assiniboine community college ) told me we only provide conditional letter.

Please advise.

Can I apply for study permit with conditional letter? Shall I attach any TRF IELTS to it? Even it is 5.5 overall?

Congratulations again and I hope the same for meeeeee.

Thank you in advance,

Mohit.singh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Got my visa today
but i didnt receive any approval mail...just got stamped passport...for lambton college
2nd didnt submit ITR
3rd Didnt submit SOP
and many more
Ur profile plz

Sarab_263

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Congratulationsssssssss,

Please advise me shall the LOA be an unconditional or it is OK to be conditional.

As the admission officer in College (Assiniboine community college ) told me we only provide conditional letter.

Please advise.

Can I apply for study permit with conditional letter? Shall I attach any TRF IELTS to it? Even it is 5.5 overall?

Congratulations again and I hope the same for meeeeee.

Thank you in advance,
pay your first sem fees then attach that receipt which college send you after you pay your fees ......then ask your agent or college about LOA if they will not provide you then you have 2 choice 1st go ahead with condition letter 2nd consult any reputed consultant regarding this.......i also got only conditional offer letter and i attached that letter only with first sem fees receipt....

Reactions: Matibrahim_86

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
pay your first sem fees then attach that receipt which college send you after you pay your fees ......then ask your agent or college about LOA if they will not provide you then you have 2 choice 1st go ahead with condition letter 2nd consult any reputed consultant regarding this.......i also got only conditional offer letter and i attached that letter only with first sem fees receipt....
So what about my Ielts condition?

If it is lower than the required, I've obtained 5.5 overall ,can I attach it to my application? did you provide them with any TRF IELTS?

Thank you in advance ,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

If it is lower than the required, I've obtained 5.5 overall ,can I attach it to my application? did you provide them with any TRF IELTS?

Thank you in advance ,
If you attached your IELTS results, you can expect to be refused. As already explained, you have two 5.0 scores out of four. This is too low.

Sarab_263

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018

Thank you in advance ,
Yes i attached my TRF bec this document is mandatory.....your IELTS score is low bro...if you want to take a risk then go ahead...but i dont think embassy will grant you visa on 5.5 overall...they always give preference to those , who's IELTS score meet the criteria ....my friend's score was also same as you...he also wanted to apply visa but agent told him if you want visa on this IELTS score then you have to study in Private college which means after studies you can not apply for work permit or difficult to get it....so i think you should take IELTS again...to avoid refusal.....good IELTS score will improve your case ,make your case strong.....because IELTS is also one of the requirement if you want to study in SPP college or university

Olayinka22

Mar 2, 2018
Got my visa today
2nd didnt submit ITR
3rd Didnt submit SOP
and many more
Congratulations