+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got something to look for.................

nilsej

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
http://new12canada.blogspot.com/

Hi Guys,

Actually I am looking at this forum since 2-3 months and I find it very helpful. Now I just got a thought that Many new ppl join this forum day to day and for them or even the ppl like us it is not easy to see the things at one place. Means If we are talking about some important issue we noticed it but after few days it will be out of topic and many ppl will not get benefit of this. So I have started one blog where we will try to contribute some information which helpful to many ppl for the immigration process to their way to settle down in Canada. I request you guy to get benefited from this and also try to contribute you valuable opinions.

Any suggestion welcome.

Please Visit
http://new12canada.blogspot.com/

Thanks

nilsej

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Thanks qorax,

I really appreciate if You can contribute to this Blog if you come over some important information.

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
Really nice blog...keep going buddy

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sifarsen said:
Really nice blog...keep going buddy
Hi there,

I have visited the Blog. It is very useful one. I have come to know from the blog that one should have a private passport for the purpose of immigration. I am in Govt. sector in india and in the occupation column of the Passport Govt. Service is written. I just want to know can I get Visa on this passport or I have to get another passport? Or can I get Visa on my existing Passport?

Seniors plz clarify.

Thanks for your time and advice.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Charninder,

Yours still is a standard 'General Passport'. The occupation written is of no consequence. Mine had 'Military Officer' written, as I was in the Army then. It's only with 'Diplomatic Passports', 'UN Passports', 'Interpol Passports' and the like, that a problem might arrise.

Regards.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Charninder,

Yours still is a standard 'General Passport'. The occupation written is of no consequence. Mine had 'Military Officer' written, as I was in the Army then. It's only with 'Diplomatic Passports', 'UN Passports', 'Interpol Passports' and the like, that a problem might arrise.

Regards.
Hi qorax,

Thanks buddy for a quick and positive response, you brought me a sigh of relief. God Is Great.

God Bless You.

Tons of thanks to you.

nilsej

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Thanks Guys. I will really appreciate if you could also share some or what important information there also.

COCOSTING

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
London
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duplication.......Complication

This forum will not be very happy with you trying to sell your oun blog even though your intentions are not bad, or are they?

COCOSTING

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
London
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Damn I just realised that I have picked up some pathetic British sarcasm,lol.

nilsej

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
COCOSTING

First of all mind your language I am not here to sell anything on my Blog it is ad free this Blog is made just to take over on those difficulties which I am facing because I am also one of you, Sorry If I try to cross any boundaries If I have cross any..

1) I have already clear that this blog is just a try to combine all efforts what you guys are putting here in some kind of platform where any new guy can see the important information at one place what we may have post in past.
2) This Idea came in when I was looking many things in a day and can not arrange some important things so I tried to make one blog for me then I thought that why not share this information with all.
3) If no body will come to my blog then I am not going to lose anything because my purpose was to help my self by arranging the things up even if u guys post some important things that blog is help for me and to share this information with others is not wrong.
4) I also want to tell you one more thing is that everybody here take information from somewhere and somewhere and post it here so being part of this is not sin.

Thanks

COCOSTING

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
London
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chill out mate, take it easy. You do what you like, its your time and effort. Let me tell you the most important thing about a blog, its sharing/expressing ones ideas and views. You are getting all agitated when I expressed mine. I was in no way disrespectful or patronising and more over don't justify if you have a clear conscience.

Good luck with your blog.

PS: My posts are just my views and experience if I post something from somewhere else I explicitely mention that those are not my views.

On a lighter note, remember my name has a 'sting' at the end,lol.

nilsej

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Thats great mate. Keep on expressing your view unless and untill it is good for somebody do not try to show your smartness without knowing the fact.

Posted by: COCOSTING
Insert Quote
Damn I just realised that I have picked up some pathetic British sarcasm,lol.

I dont think here you have find anything which is helpful for anybody.

COCOSTING

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
London
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are a bitter sod, dont take things so seriously mate, smile sometimes. I'd love to fight but this is not the right platform for it. Take care.