Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
Anyway i can't describe my sadness in the words. It's hurts me alot but anyway i trust in god hope for the best again i will apply..

The reason for my rejection is:
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light one or more of :your qualifications,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,other educational opportunities available in India or Canada ,language abilities,or your prospects and plans.

I don't understand why because my previous study matches because my previous study is b tech (IT) now i'm going for information security management there are many subjects in my graduation about security so it is not the reason.my qualification i got 80% till +2 and in btech 55% ielts 6.5 (all>=5.5)it shows my minimum language abilities to stay over there and my employment i dont work for any i got passed my btech nov 2010 i applied in june 6months gap no need of any experience as per my consultant i don't understand other reasons and they said i have satisfied remaining part of the procedure like funds and everything

so bro...tell what to do.How to proceed i asked my college to provide a letter which states my previous studies and now are same plz help me ...........plz make me to overcome this hurdle

All the best to others and thanks in advance

Archith

Jun 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
I applied for Post graduation 8 months course in fanshawe college london ontario

W

wasishah

Main Reasons of Refusal of Study Permit for Pakistani students
that the Immigration Officer is not satisfied from below points:-

1. Course Miss Matched
2. Income Problem
3. Unable to pay the Fees in Advance for desired course
4. Leave Canada or going for settlement purpose
5. Bona Fide Status
6. Current Employment Status
7. Purpose of Visit
8. Give Miss leading or false information
9. Unable to fulfill any requirements of study permit checklist such as:
 Study permit form IMM1294E
 Family information IMM5645E
 Two passport size photos (write name & date of birth on back side)
 Green receipt of CAD$125/- from Standard Charter Bank
 Photocopy of National Identity Card
 Original and Photocopy of Passport
 First semester or whole course fees is paid in advance (if applicable)
 Study Plan
 IELTS or TOFEL (Other course required by School/College/University)
 Letter of acceptance form School/College/University (Original+ photocopy)
 Birth certificate and Police Clearance Certificate (Original + photocopy)
 Original Educational documents (Original + photocopy)
 Affidavit regarding sponsor declaration,
 Affidavit regarding financial support of sponsor
 Bank statement (Duration is 6 months)
 Income Tax Certificate
 Cover letter regarding sponsorship declaration (Explain, why he is sponsoring you?)
 Any Reference Letter from Lecturer (last attending institution) that recommend you for desired course.

Note: I heard from many consultants and Visatronics Officer that if you apply for study permit for Canada, your educational documents, birth certificate and police clearance certificate must be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Govt. of Pakistan for strongness of case. The Visa Officer only checks the complete package, in order to grant a study permit. Moreover, Visatronics officer told me that also submitted one photocopy of educational documents, birth certificate and police clearance certificate, otherwise if study permit is granted; the original documents are not sent to you. Make a checklist on legal page for convenience of visa officer in start of documents file or if you are not using file, kept documents in sequence of checklist. If you numbered the documents it's also help the immigration officer to search your documents very easily from file that will save you time.

Archith

Jun 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
Can anyone guide me according to my case plz plz............................

DeRock

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Archith said:
Anyway i can't describe my sadness in the words. It's hurts me alot but anyway i trust in god hope for the best again i will apply..

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light one or more of :your qualifications,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,other educational opportunities available in India or Canada ,language abilities,or your prospects and plans.

I don't understand why because my previous study matches because my previous study is b tech (IT) now i'm going for information security management there are many subjects in my graduation about security so it is not the reason.my qualification i got 80% till +2 and in btech 55% ielts 6.5 (all>=5.5)it shows my minimum language abilities to stay over there and my employment i dont work for any i got passed my btech nov 2010 i applied in june 6months gap no need of any experience as per my consultant i don't understand other reasons and they said i have satisfied remaining part of the procedure like funds and everything

so bro...tell what to do.How to proceed i asked my college to provide a letter which states my previous studies and now are same plz help me ...........plz make me to overcome this hurdle
Hey Bro....Sorry about your visa rejection.....But Man don't loose hope.

My guess is that the VO might have taken into consideration your U.G aggregate. And also since there is a gap of 6 months after you finished your degree,I think you should explain in the SOP about your activity in the last 6 Months. These 2 things might have influenced the VO.

Now i would suggest you to prepare a strong SOP,explaining your U.G course how is it related to your program etc...... etc......You should be able to explain all the doubts they raised in your SOP.

And since they have mention aboutyour language abilities,better check whether your IELTS score is sufficient(Just to be on the safe side).

And if you can get a recommendation letter from the college in Canada, explaining the academic abilities, why you are important to their program etc etc....It might help you.

All the best for you Visa bro.....

Abd btw....CHC Delhi is quite fast these days....so you will get soon dont worry..... :) 8)

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Archith said:

Very sorry to hear about your rejection.

Anyway, from what it seems, they are claiming that your proposed study is not justified with your current qualification. You applied for a PGD right? I am pretty sure you did not write a very strong for your study plan. Generally people goes for MSc/MEng after getting BTech (I may be wrong) and since you are going for BTech (I guess you have high standing in your graduation too), they might have thought you are going for professional level course to hunt for job over there. Maybe you did not mention why you are not doing a similar course in your country instead of going to Canada.

I have to use may/might quite a few times since I am not sure about many things. Did you submit a SOP/Study plan? If so, I am pretty sure it was not strong enough and did not justify your intention and hence the rejection.

Best of luck for your re-application :)

Archith

Jun 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
@derock
i asked for the letter from college may it helps. my ielts score is over all 6.5 and in only writing i got 5.5.

@
rahsan
I have submitted my sop stating all the points about my selection criteria gap but i didn't mentioned about program in India
i have completed my graduation and applied for post graduation not diploma only 8 months course i have shown many home ties but still i cant get it may be u r ryt i failed in sop

Archith

Jun 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
Thank you anymore plz

DeRock

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Archith said:
Thank you anymore plz
Man you just Prepare strong SOP, address all the points they have mentioned, attach the recommendation letter, review all the documents once again....You will be able to convince the VO man.....You will make it this time.....All the best...

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Archith said:
@ derock
i asked for the letter from college may it helps. my ielts score is over all 6.5 and in only writing i got 5.5.

@
rahsan
I have submitted my sop stating all the points about my selection criteria gap but i didn't mentioned about program in India
i have completed my graduation and applied for post graduation not diploma only 8 months course i have shown many home ties but still i cant get it may be u r ryt i failed in sop
I agree with DeRock. Prepare a stronger SOP. And try to compare India's similar program and Canada's and give reason why you are selecting Canada instead of India. As far as I know, India is extremely strong in terms of IT and hence VO was not convinced about your intention for pursuing the program in Canada while India already got strong ground on that.

Kaushik Roy

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Calcutta
Category........
Visa Office......
Calcutta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
IELTS Request
31-12-2010 || Overall 8.0
Med's Done....
12-07-2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon....
Archith.. did u apply under SPP? one of my friends is applying for fangshaw and for the very same course as yours. I thought indian students get visas easily..

it really is bad news but not to lose hope..

I have myself got offer from Centennial college and i got an M.Sc. in computer science.. dunno whats gonna happen to me.

Archith

Jun 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
yeah under spp now under general lets hope the best all the best for ur visa...

yeah but some what easy but i don't understand y they r rejecting under course mismatch even though we have some subjects from the selected course in our under graduation

BFran

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
I may be wrong.

When I asked my agent they told rejection statements are not exactly the reasons...but instead they will cover it with such statements that we wouldn't be knowing the exact reason. And when i asked about mentioning coming back to home after studies in SOP, they told no need to mention as it is a lie that they know clearly that wlll make as a suspect statement. They welcome students who help their countries economy for that only they introduced stay back options for students. If you tell you need to come back they may also reject based on that statment. that is wat my agent said.

In your case Archith, just my view is tat u opted for 8 month course, take 2 year course so that suggest that u intend to stay back and help their economy and not show too may home ties.

These are my views on your case. I may be wrong or right. Tx.

DeRock

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
BFran said:
I may be wrong.

When I asked my agent they told rejection statements are not exactly the reasons...but instead they will cover it with such statements that we wouldn't be knowing the exact reason. And when i asked about mentioning coming back to home after studies in SOP, they told no need to mention as it is a lie that they know clearly that wlll make as a suspect statement. They welcome students who help their countries economy for that only they introduced stay back options for students. If you tell you need to come back they may also reject based on that statment. that is wat my agent said.

In your case Archith, just my view is tat u opted for 8 month course, take 2 year course so that suggest that u intend to stay back and help their economy and not show too may home ties.

These are my views on your case. I may be wrong or right. Tx.
Yeah buddy your views are absolutely right, but the CHC is like a double edged sword, you can take a single stand in convincing them.... ???