+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Closed Work Permit but don't want to work in Canada

labana.laha

Dec 11, 2023
Hi All,

I got my Closed Work Permit but haven't applied for SIN yet and also have not started job with my employer in Canada. But due to some personal reasons I don't want to stay in Canada and want to go back to my home country India.

My query - will this impact me to work in any other country. I'm trying to apply for Australia work visa, will there be any impact.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,

I got my Closed Work Permit but haven't applied for SIN yet and also have not started job with my employer in Canada. But due to some personal reasons I don't want to stay in Canada and want to go back to my home country India.

My query - will this impact me to work in any other country. I'm trying to apply for Australia work visa, will there be any impact.
No impact. You may need to declare that you have a closed work permit in Canada but that is an issue you need to ask on an Australian immigration forum. Not a Canadian immigration issue.

ibe Francis

Dec 12, 2023
Hi All,

Give me the Job to do on your behalf

ibe Francis

Dec 12, 2023
So how can I find this jobs because it being difficult for me to see any,or Maybe you can give me a guideline of how to get, since your already there
it been difficult for us living outside Canada
yes I'm the person looking for and also while to work too