+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got canadian immigration Visa

shahbaz

Apr 10, 2009
Still i hv not rcvd the reply of blew mssge

I hv got the canadian immigration visa and will go to canada next month. kindly inform which question custom officer can ask at toroto airport

rgds
engr.Shahbaz
0300-6628875

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahbaz said:

I hv got the canadian immigration visa and will go to canada next month. kindly inform which question custom officer can ask at toroto airport

rgds
engr.Shahbaz
0300-6628875
Hi,

Plz visit here : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/arriving.asp

Good Luck.

Chinaconnection

Star Member
Dec 9, 2008
shahbaz said:

rgds
engr.Shahbaz
0300-6628875
Please, how long did it take you to get your passport back ?I mean from the time they received your passport to the time you got it?

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try to search above box keywords like "landing", "landing experience" etc, you will get experience from people that already landed and that would answer many questions you have about landing. Good luck

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Nothing to scare you, They just or might not ask anything at all. depends on the person and his mood at that time.

candid

Mar 22, 2006
One of my cousin recently landed in canada and below questions were asked him:

IO said : Welcome to Canada and gave him a booklet of general information for new comers.

1) On what job category you came here?
2) where u will stay? (you have to mentioned the address)
3) How many dependants are with you?
2) show funds in form of notes (my cousin has some of $US dollors and some of $CDN dollors, they counted very carefully and release them)

hope it will help u..

Abhishek12

Feb 23, 2009
candid said:
One of my cousin recently landed in canada and below questions were asked him:

IO said : Welcome to Canada and gave him a booklet of general information for new comers.

2) show funds in form of notes (my cousin has some of $US dollors and some of $CDN dollors, they counted very carefully and release them)

hope it will help u..

Hello Candid,

How much funds (In from of Currency notes) we have to carry at time of landing? Or we can simply show the Bank statements to menion them how much funds(In term of CAD dollar) I have as of now?..Plz suggest me

candid

Mar 22, 2006
Abhishek,

You must have in form of cash or in Bank draft, otherwise bank statment will not be accepted.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
candid said:
Abhishek,

You must have in form of cash or in Bank draft, otherwise bank statment will not be accepted.
Original statement from the bank is accepted, you can also get a ATM receipt from a ATM machine showing your balance.

shahbaz

Apr 10, 2009
Re: Proof of funds

Pls, advise whats the best method to take the funs to canada and how much funds i will take. I , my wife and my 5 years son---3 memebers.
-