Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone

Today I recived a call from global visas UAE office they ask my qualification and education I said my education background from computer and applied physics and my work experience in computing , business adminintration, now working as electromechnical maintiance supervisor he ask how many years of experience you have I said 16 months in NOC 7216 he said you are not qualifed as you have min required 4 years to apply for FSW i said i read on web site that to qualify for FSW applicant need 1 year full time experience to eligable he said what do you think i am stupid i dnt knw any thing abt immigration i did not argue wihath him he said i have program for you which is called IES they can arrange job offer from canada 3 years work permit he said the total cost is 7000 UAE diharms he said you have time till wednesday now what do you think its geniue or something fake what do you think. can any one advice me what to do.

rajadada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
They r the consultant that's it . Google search u will get there website and what they r. Is u applied through them?
Also i must say the person talk to u is more than stupid. they dont't have right to talk with u like this.
If CIC mentioned minimum one year requirment than who r they to decide four year and more.

Thanks and best regards.

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
ali786leo said:
Hello everyone

Today I recived a call from global visas UAE office they ask my qualification and education I said my education background from computer and applied physics and my work experience in computing , business adminintration, now working as electromechnical maintiance supervisor he ask how many years of experience you have I said 16 months in NOC 7216 he said you are not qualifed as you have min required 4 years to apply for FSW i said i read on web site that to qualify for FSW applicant need 1 year full time experience to eligable he said what do you think i am stupid i dnt knw any thing abt immigration i did not argue wihath him he said i have program for you which is called IES they can arrange job offer from canada 3 years work permit he said the total cost is 7000 UAE diharms he said you have time till wednesday now what do you think its geniue or something fake what do you think. can any one advice me what to do.
fraud.......ffraud..........fraud. i first applied thru them and waisted my one year. they did not submitt my application.
after a long war to get the refund , i got the complete amount.

i applid directly.

why dont you apply directly?

shijoal

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
ali786leo said:
Hello everyone

Do not believe and do not reply. You will get call again. Better ask their contact no. and name then inform Canadian embassy.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To Qualify FSW based on work experience
Factor 3 – Work Experience (maximum 21 points)
You must have at least one year of full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work

but, get maximum 21 max points than you must have to 4years or more experience.
work experience points are depend on your years of experience, if you have 1year experience but you still not awarded 67 points than you can not elligible to apply.
So, calculate points based on below cic mentioned self-assesment test. (Remember IT and any computer related NOC is not in 29 list for this year so, if you have IT work experience you can not apply, but if you have different work experience that NOC is under 29 list for this year and CAP is there you can apply still you have to keep in mind about 67 points to qualify).

Your Work Experience is …

Less than 1 year (0 points)
More than 1 year but less than 2 years (15 points)
More than 2 years but less than 3 years (17 points)
More than 3 years but less than 4 years (19 points)
4 or more years (21 points maximum)

hope it's clear about work experience points, but do not trust any consultant/agent's work permit (AEO) offers.

OMM

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will apply directly i knw they are fraud
fraud.......ffraud..........fraud. i first applied thru them and waisted my one year. they did not submitt my application.
after a long war to get the refund , i got the complete amount.

i applid directly.

why dont you apply directly?

shijoal
[/quote]

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Without any doubt it's a fraud. Just to snatch your money in a decent way 8).
Complain against the agency to your respective Visa Office.

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
I knw they are fraud i will apply directly I applied by one consultant already and got damaged I knw these consultant very well .

yes I have experience in NOC 7216 which is under 29 occuputaion and I have 1 year experience in noc 7216 cap 194 till 9/1/12

one question I have experience in skill A and B will i be awarded points for skill A,and B apart from experience in NOC 7216 which is in 29 occupation
Total year exp 5 years
1 year in noc 7216 29 occupation electromechnical maintaince supervisor
3 years in noc 1221 skill B adminsitrative officer
2 years in noc 2716 skill A network engineer

To Qualify FSW based on work experience
Factor 3 – Work Experience (maximum 21 points)
You must have at least one year of full-time paid work experience, r the equivalent in part-time work

but, get maximum 21 max points than you must have to 4years or more experience.
work experience points are depend on your years of experience, if you have 1year experience but you still not awarded 67 points than you can not elligible to apply.
So, calculate points based on below cic mentioned self-assesment test. (Remember IT and any computer related NOC is not in 29 list for this year so, if you have IT work experience you can not apply, but if you have different work experience that NOC is under 29 list for this year and CAP is there you can apply still you have to keep in mind about 67 points to qualify).

Your Work Experience is ...

Less than 1 year (0 points)
More than 1 year but less than 2 years (15 points)
More than 2 years but less than 3 years (17 points)
More than 3 years but less than 4 years (19 points)
4 or more years (21 points maximum)

hope it's clear about work experience points, but do not trust any consultant/agent's work permit (AEO) offers.

OMM
[/quote]

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
you have a very good chance to be in CAP. Just gear up,gather all the docs mentioned in the check list and guide and then read the guide thoroughly hmmmmmmmmmmmm i think at least 5 times 8) and then fill the forms and you are good to go.

NOTE:

In between you ever need help we are all here to help ya buddy.

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many thanks if i need any help I will ask again thanks for your help

you have a very good chance to be in CAP. Just gear up,gather all the docs mentioned in the check list and guide and then read the guide thoroughly hmmmmmmmmmmmm i think at least 5 times 8) and then fill the forms and you are good to go.

NOTE:

In between you ever need help we are all here to help ya buddy.
[/quote]

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you have chance and yes you can get full points for work experience.

OMM

Kashsidd

May 22, 2012
UAE- Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SOON :)
Hi & gud morning,

dear i have the same issue, About that 7000dhs.

Can u pls help me out in it. Will really appreciate if u can provide me ur contact details or u can reach me on +971507880077. :'(

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They are fraud dnt belive on them
Hi & gud morning,

Can u pls help me out in it. Will really appreciate if u can provide me ur contact details or u can reach me on +971507880077. :'(
[/quote]

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Hi ali786,

I want to screw this fraudulents..Please give him my contact number.

Regards
Cool

ali786leo said:
Hello everyone

Kashsidd

May 22, 2012
UAE- Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SOON :)
ali786leo said:
They are fraud dnt belive on them
Hi & gud morning,

Well if they r fraud den temme how n from Where can i apply?
COOL did guide me to a web CIC but i guess my case is quite Complicated. don't know what to do?
Thats y i asked u to provide me your contact no# or u cantact me OR COOL can contact me...need to discuss.
Will really appreciate your help? am really a newbie in thing thing.
1. How & from where did u applied?
2. Did u applie as a family or single?
& how long back u applied?