+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got call from global visa UAE Office job offer canada 7000 UAE diharms

majidahmad

Jan 2, 2012
I also received a call from global visas UAE office they sent me their contract etc etc documents … I just want to confirm am I eligible for immigration or work permit my details are as under.

* 2 Years working experience in UAE [Still in UAE] Administrator/Document Controller [Construction Company] After Master I joined UAE Company
* 1 Year working experience in UAE [Pakistan] Administrative Officer
Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design

* 3 Years working experience in UAE [Pakistan] Marketing & Administrative Coordinator
Asian Development Bank and Ministry of Finance Project

Education – Executive MBA in Marketing
B.Com

Please guide ma I eligible for Immigration or not or should I apply for Work permit BUT from where.

Regards,
Majid Ahamd

SUFYAN

Star Member
Apr 4, 2009
Rahim Yar Khan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
NOC Code......
1111 / 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali786leo said:
Hello everyone

Today I recived a call from global visas UAE office they ask my qualification and education I said my education background from computer and applied physics and my work experience in computing , business adminintration, now working as electromechnical maintiance supervisor he ask how many years of experience you have I said 16 months in NOC 7216 he said you are not qualifed as you have min required 4 years to apply for FSW i said i read on web site that to qualify for FSW applicant need 1 year full time experience to eligable he said what do you think i am stupid i dnt knw any thing abt immigration i did not argue wihath him he said i have program for you which is called IES they can arrange job offer from canada 3 years work permit he said the total cost is 7000 UAE diharms he said you have time till wednesday now what do you think its geniue or something fake what do you think. can any one advice me what to do.

would u like to share the contact no. of the caller?? I hv also received the same call a couple of week before..

Regards,

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
hi there

i have been with global visa they re just fraud i pais 3500 aus dollars and got nothing not at allll so plz plz do go for them i did not want to go with them futher but syill they are asking for more money everytime they will change your case manager diffeent stories all through phone and m,ails nothing you will get

rest is up to you

i am thinkimng to claim customer affair or lauch a fraud case them soon

any body know how to deal witht hem

thanks