+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fee.

spa

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
What happens if you are in the US and your application with documents was sent to the embassy in your country, after a while visa office contacts you saying that you need to send them medicals and passport. What should you do? Can you send you passport and stay in US without passport at all when you don't even know when you will get it back?

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
dutta_ss said:
Hi

Received a letter from Canada High Commission in Delhi asking for
1. PCC once again
2. RPRF
3. Birth Certificates for family
4. Medical

Surprisingly they have not asked for passports. Any reasons not asking for passport while they are asking for RPRF and medical examination?

thanks
Dear Mr Dutta

1) Please share your timelines and AOR.

2) How many days has CHC given you to comply with the request to send pcc, prpf and medicals?

3) Can I ask you for a massive favour, can your goodself type the contents of the letter for the benefit of all members as what to expect. As many of us are eagerly awaiting for this letter the interest in the contents of the letter are obvious.

Your help and cooperation in the matter are much appreciated.

Regards.
Singh

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,AAnban,PMM,Leon,Seniors and everyone
I am sending my application tomorrow.
Do I have to send PCC and IELTS original?
What other docs do I need to send original?
As I have only a single cpy of the original reference letter from my and my wife's employers will it be ok if I send notorised copies of it rather then original?
Expecting prompt reply,
Ankur

eyedoc1966

Star Member
Jun 12, 2009
narinder1981 said:
eyedoc1966 said:
Dear Narinder,
Congratulations on finally receiving your visas finally & getting them in the shortest timr.
I had applied in January 09 through my consultant in Canada.
My time schedules are:
Application Received on Jan 26 09
AOR on January 30, 2009 received by my consultant in Canada'
Received information in February. All Documents sent on 14th February to Consultant in Canada
Received Medicals + RPRF fees + Passports to be sent along with Schedule 1 for my son+Request letter+Medicals done on 16/05/09 from Canada
Medicals done on 20/05/09
All requested documents sent on 21/05/09
On 4/-6/09 RPRF draft returned as there was mistake in Payable to "Receiver General of Canada".
Sent corrected DD payable to "Canadian High Commission" at New Delhi on 4/06/09.
NOW I am waiting with fingers crossed.
Your case gives me hope that something will happen soon.
Praying to GOD.
Yours EYEDOC

Hi EyeDoc,
yes our cases are have many similarities.You will surely get that within a couple of weeks. Best of Luck.

Dear Narinder,
When are you leaving.
From your posts I have learn't that you are from Chandigarh. I am from Ambala Cantt.
I am still awaiting for my Passports & Visas.
I hope the waiting ends soon because I have to plan for my families future & sons education in Canada(they both have got provisional admission in Windsor University) and this waiting is killing me.
Please tell me how did you receive your PASSPORTS from CHC Delhi- by registered post or by courier because at one place you have posted that you had to go home to receive your passports as they could only be delivered to the main applicant.
Also I would like to update my position with you which is as given below:-
Applied in : Jan, 2009 (Through Consultant in Canada)
Received AOR Full Application & Documents sent to CHC Delhi : February 2009 ( Did not send PCC from Oman)
Received Medicals PPR+ PPR +Schedule 1 for my son+ Travel declaration forms+ RPRF draft: May 2009
Not asked for PCC Oman
Sent Medicals PPR+ PPR +Schedule 1 for my son+ Travel declaration forms+ RPRF draft: 22-05-2009
Received RPRF draft back because of spelling mistake in draft : 04-06-2009 (Not asked for PCC Oman)
Sent new corrected RPRF draft : 04-06-2009
Draft cashed on( as informed by Bank) : 18-06-2009
Received PCC from Oman : 26-06-2009
Sent PCC from Oman to CHC as advised by Consultant & Ms. Camilla Jones(Trackitt) & other senior members of this forum : 29-06-2009 Received in CHC Delhi on 30-06-2009(as shown on Courier tracking)

Waiting eagerly for your reply,
Sincerely Yours,
EYEDOC

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
mokshagj15 said:
Hi guys,AAnban,PMM,Leon,Seniors and everyone
I am sending my application tomorrow.final application to local CHC?if yes, then read below answers; else answers to all questions is 'not required at this time'
Do I have to send PCC and IELTS original?yes
What other docs do I need to send original?none
As I have only a single cpy of the original reference letter from my and my wife's employers will it be ok if I send notorised copies of it rather then original?yes
Expecting prompt reply,
Ankur

dutta_ss

Jul 3, 2009
Applied under FSW in April 2008....
Received AOR under new ministerial instructions in Jan 09, asking for documents within 120days, responded in April end.

Received another letter dated Jun 17th asking for RPRF, PCC, Birth Certficates within 45days.

Someone/Anyone - Any idea why they didnt ask for passport although they have asked for RPRF? Will Matriculation certificates work in place of Birth Certificate?

regards
singh123 said:
dutta_ss said:
Hi

Received a letter from Canada High Commission in Delhi asking for
1. PCC once again
2. RPRF
3. Birth Certificates for family
4. Medical

Surprisingly they have not asked for passports. Any reasons not asking for passport while they are asking for RPRF and medical examination?

thanks
Dear Mr Dutta

1) Please share your timelines and AOR.

2) How many days has CHC given you to comply with the request to send pcc, prpf and medicals?

3) Can I ask you for a massive favour, can your goodself type the contents of the letter for the benefit of all members as what to expect. As many of us are eagerly awaiting for this letter the interest in the contents of the letter are obvious.

Your help and cooperation in the matter are much appreciated.

Regards.
Singh

sumit39

Jun 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Narinder,

Can you give me ur cell no? I need some help from you. If yes, i can give you my emailID where you can mail ur cell no.

Thanks,

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
narinder travelled to Canada last weekend and has not been on the forum ever since.

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
No Aaanban I am still in India. Changed the schedule. Now going to Canada on 13th June.
Sumit you can send your email in personal message.

Thanks,

AJITKUMAR

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
Dear Narendra,

Can u please advice me how to carry the fund to canada, (i.e in cash or dd or traveller cheque)

Please inform me did u took the insurance from india for 3 months

narinder1981 said:
No Aaanban I am still in India. Changed the schedule. Now going to Canada on 13th June.
Sumit you can send your email in personal message.

Thanks,

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
I got Forex Card from hdfc bank. And a statement for the amount this card holds. This statment will work as proof of funds. + Some cash ( in CAD $)

As of now I havent gone through insurance but will shorlty complete and tell you.