+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fee.

AJITKUMAR

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
Dear,

what about the b4 form do we have to fill it from india , were can we find this form

and thanks for your information, inform me when u take insurance and from whom

I am flying on 8th aug
narinder1981 said:
I got Forex Card from hdfc bank. And a statement for the amount this card holds. This statment will work as proof of funds. + Some cash ( in CAD $)

As of now I havent gone through insurance but will shorlty complete and tell you.

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
AJITKUMAR said:
Dear,

what about the b4 form do we have to fill it from india , were can we find this form

and thanks for your information, inform me when u take insurance and from whom

I am flying on 8th aug
narinder1981 said:
I got Forex Card from hdfc bank. And a statement for the amount this card holds. This statment will work as proof of funds. + Some cash ( in CAD $)

As of now I havent gone through insurance but will shorlty complete and tell you.
HI,
Today, I did my family insurance from ICICI Lombard. It covers medical, dental, accidental, personal liablity, bagage lost, baggage delay, passport lost and some other coverages. It cost me around Rs 10k and valid for 3 months.

AJITKUMAR

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
[Dear ,

Did u inform them that u r going for PR, because they told me that they cover for two months only.
And what is the insurance amount and the 10k is for 2 members 0r 4 members
Please also give me your phone no if it is possible

[/quote]
[/quote]

HI,
Today, I did my family insurance from ICICI Lombard. It covers medical, dental, accidental, personal liablity, bagage lost, baggage delay, passport lost and some other coverages. It cost me around Rs 10k and valid for 3 months.
[/quote]

eyedoc1966

Star Member
Jun 12, 2009
Dear Narinder,
When are you leaving.
From your posts I have learn't that you are from Chandigarh. I am from Ambala Cantt.
I am still awaiting for my Passports & Visas.
I hope the waiting ends soon because I have to plan for my families future & sons education in Canada(they both have got provisional admission in Windsor University) and this waiting is killing me.
Please tell me how did you receive your PASSPORTS from CHC Delhi- by registered post or by courier because at one place you have posted that you had to go home to receive your passports as they could only be delivered to the main applicant.
Also I would like to update my position with you which is as given below:-
Applied in : Jan, 2009 (Through Consultant in Canada)
Received AOR Full Application & Documents sent to CHC Delhi : February 2009 ( Did not send PCC from Oman)
Received Medicals PPR+ PPR +Schedule 1 for my son+ Travel declaration forms+ RPRF draft: May 2009
Not asked for PCC Oman
Sent Medicals PPR+ PPR +Schedule 1 for my son+ Travel declaration forms+ RPRF draft: 22-05-2009
Received RPRF draft back because of spelling mistake in draft : 04-06-2009 (Not asked for PCC Oman)
Sent new corrected RPRF draft : 04-06-2009
Draft cashed on( as informed by Bank) : 18-06-2009
Received PCC from Oman : 26-06-2009
Sent PCC from Oman to CHC as advised by Consultant & Ms. Camilla Jones(Trackitt) & other senior members of this forum : 29-06-2009 Received in CHC Delhi on 30-06-2009(as shown on Courier tracking)
Waiting eagerly for your reply,
Sincerely Yours,
EYEDOC

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
I have sent my application on 5th july but I have attached old checklist.
SO I have not included RPRF fees in it!
What will happen to my applcation?
Have I made a big mistake?
Please guide me,
Ankur

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
i'v left a PM for answer

valvala

Aug 8, 2009
I m also having the same NOC

Dear Narinder
i have also applied as Voc. Instructor(4131) . Appln. reached NDelhi on 3rd July, got Receipt on 20th july. What will happen next.What r chances of Quieries?

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
narindra
hope u fine n doing well
u surely be busy, but kindly visit atleast once in a week and share ur expriances.
there r many waitng to see u.
shanbaba

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Dear friendz,

Here is my experience: It was my big mistake that I boareded Air India flight which becomes really worse when u travel with infant. They served very bad quality food and with rude behaviour. So Plz dont at all go frm that flight.
The landing formalities were done in an hour. Officer warmly welcomed us and just asked abt how much money u r carrying but did not bother to see the proofs. My frined already arragned basement for us for $600 in etobicoke for 1 bedroom set. Everythign is fine but the real problem is finding job. Even though I have IT exp. I am not getting interview calls . As of now I just recieved 3 calls. Job scenarior is worse in these days. One have to do small jobs to keep up the expensives. My suggestion is to wait for 6 to 8 months then arrive here.

Thanks,
Narinder

mind

Star Member
May 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014 10:20AM
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Re: Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fe

Hi Narinder,
Nice to hear you reached safe and sound.

Keep up with the job search. If you are there, you will get the job soon.

Warm regards,
A

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
Re: Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fe

narinder1981 said:
Dear friendz,

Here is my experience: It was my big mistake that I boareded Air India flight which becomes really worse when u travel with infant. They served very bad quality food and with rude behaviour. So Plz dont at all go frm that flight.
The landing formalities were done in an hour. Officer warmly welcomed us and just asked abt how much money u r carrying but did not bother to see the proofs. My frined already arragned basement for us for $600 in etobicoke for 1 bedroom set. Everythign is fine but the real problem is finding job. Even though I have IT exp. I am not getting interview calls . As of now I just recieved 3 calls. Job scenarior is worse in these days. One have to do small jobs to keep up the expensives. My suggestion is to wait for 6 to 8 months then arrive here.

Thanks,
Narinder
Hey Narinder,

Good to see a post from you. Am sure things will be stable very soon. Please don't hesitate to do smaller jobs. you can easily find a job in retail store to keep up the family expenses. it'll pay about $2000 a month, which is sufficient to keep up the daily expenses. Keep searching for a suitable job in the meantime. Toronto is a big and expensive city. Consider moving to Calgary. There are many IT jobs over there...

jassin

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009

Narendra,
Congrats,,,,
Well send me your email id , i have a list of job Consultants, will mail u that,
May be it works for you.

Regards,
Jas

jigna

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th APRIL
Doc's Request.
20th JUL
Med's Request
29th SEP
Med's Done....
3rd OCT
Passport Req..
29th SEP
VISA ISSUED...
2nd FEB
LANDED..........
planning in MARCH
Hi narinder...
glad to hear from you that u reached canada....
i always followed your time lines...bcz i am also from same NOC 4131...

i agree with aanban that toronto is very expensive...so u can try to move other cheaper city...

thank you, and please keep us updated....