+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fee.

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
professional 1 said:
narinder1981 said:
Hi Sanju,

1. I myself sent my 10th class cetrificate for DOB proof.

2. Transcripts are just marksheets of 10, 10+2 and College. If you dont have then you need to collect from your corresponding university/college. Since I already have that, so I just photostat and notarized. ( But as per instrunctions you need to send original transcripts in university sealed envelope). This is actually your call.

3.Reference letters are required. I requested latest dated ref letter from all my previous employers which includes my roles responsiblities, dates, designation etc. One of my employer also mentioned the salary package but others did not. Please also request the business cards from all employers to make your case strong.

i would appreciate your answer have you sent a notarized employment contracts from your past and present employers ? or just the reference letters contain all of the required information ?

thanks in advanced
I sent only reference letters containing all information.

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
hardikshah01 said:
HI Narinder

I have sent you personnel messge.. need your guidance on my last stage of this process

have been requested to send RPRF and medical and passport

my questions are
1. whose name i should draw DD and and for what amount ( myself and mywife)
2. how to send passport? through speed post or other method

grateful if you can share your contact number so i can call you

waiting for your reply

thanks

Hardik
You already got rprf info. For sending ppt please use secure mail "Blue dart"

parnit

Star Member
Feb 16, 2009
Thanks Narinder,

Wishing you all the best for ur New beginning.
Can u tell me, where do you intend to settle down in Canada.
We must remain in touch.

Again, ALL THE BEST

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
I have planned to start my new life from Toronto. Rest all depends on job market. I have some acquaintance there and ready to give me initial start. And long back I officially visited the same place, so a bit knowlege of some places there.

I am very glad to see alot many members were asked to submit ppt. Now everyone can see the results and can easily speculate how fast the new system is. My case didnt even take 4 months. In 3 months and some days I received my visa. This is what I think is even faster than applying for work permit.

Harman and Coolsikh were earlier floating on same boat with me but dont know what is their current status ? Please reply when you come online.

Wishing all of you good luck in your visa process.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
Hey Narinder...

Work Permit is of 2 types

short term (< 180 days) ideally takes 5 working days.
long term (>179 days) ideally takes 4-5 working weeks.

Different visa offices have different actual timelines...

Mumbai takes 5 weeks for short term and 9-12 weeks for long term.
Chandigarh does nto issue short term and takes 5 weeks for long term.
New Delhi takes 4 weeks for long term and 1 week for short term.

eyedoc1966

Star Member
Jun 12, 2009
Dear Narinder,
As i Had previously written I had sent anew bank draft for Rs.39800/- payable to "Canadian High Commission" payable at New Delhi on 04-06-09 as was requested by CHC Delhi in place of my previous Draft which I the Bank had wrongly made Payable to "Receiver General of Canada, Payable at New Delhi".
It was delivered on 06-06-09.
Since then I am in highly tensed position as I have not received any new information regarding my case.My Ecas status still show "application in process". The draft has not been cashed till now by CHC as informed to me by my Bank.
According to my DMC all our medicals were fine and they were sent to CHC New Delhi on 25-05-09.
Please advise what should I do,
My two son have already received Provisional admission at Windsor University but they cannot proceed in the absence of Passports as they are with the CHC New Delhi.
I am in a VERY VERY uncertain position and do not know what to do.
Any help from YOU or any other SENIOR member would be highly appreciated.
Waiting eagerly for a response.
Sincerely Yours,
Eyedoc

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Hi Narinder,

I have been asked to submit the documents, Proof of fund etc to the New Delhi office. can you please advice me what are the documents I need to send in Original and what in notary attested photocopy.

thanks a lot,
Thayyi

AJITKUMAR

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
According to my knowledge u will get the draft back with your pp duly stamped within 3 to 5 weeks donot worry

eyedoc1966 said:
Dear Narinder,
As i Had previously written I had sent anew bank draft for Rs.39800/- payable to "Canadian High Commission" payable at New Delhi on 04-06-09 as was requested by CHC Delhi in place of my previous Draft which I the Bank had wrongly made Payable to "Receiver General of Canada, Payable at New Delhi".
It was delivered on 06-06-09.
Since then I am in highly tensed position as I have not received any new information regarding my case.My Ecas status still show "application in process". The draft has not been cashed till now by CHC as informed to me by my Bank.
According to my DMC all our medicals were fine and they were sent to CHC New Delhi on 25-05-09.
Please advise what should I do,
My two son have already received Provisional admission at Windsor University but they cannot proceed in the absence of Passports as they are with the CHC New Delhi.
I am in a VERY VERY uncertain position and do not know what to do.
Any help from YOU or any other SENIOR member would be highly appreciated.
Waiting eagerly for a response.
Sincerely Yours,
Eyedoc

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
Hi Hardik and Ajitkumar.
Congrats to both of you.

Please can u give your time line of your application.

square111

Star Member
Jun 19, 2009
Dear All:

I recieved an e-mail request (from CHC) for RPRF, Medical Examination, Travel Details, Photocopies of ppt. and updated police certificates.
I called up an emapanelled doc and was told that medical forms are required. But no forms have been sent to me.
I submitted all other documents asked for by CHC, except the medicals. I wrote to CHC Delhi asking for medical forms, and now they want me to wait until review is complete.
I fail to understand what this means???

neel78

Jun 20, 2009
Dear All

I am new to this forum. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get visa stamped on passport after passport submission.
medical done on 26th Feb
passport request letter 19th May
passport reached to CIC new delhi 22nd May
applied under skilled worker category.

thanks for your reply

dinmab

Star Member
Jun 17, 2009
Hi ,

Did u pay RFPR fees . They asked me for my passport in feb09 and asked for RFPR fees on may30 :)
I pasid it on jun5th . Today my status has changed to "Decision Made".

So i think they take 2-3 weeks after RFPR fees .

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Dear Narindar,

Congratuation!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my status is showing "In Process ( your application was reviewed and we started processing on 9 June 2009")

Can I expect a letter from visa office for medical request like you? In case of you any background check(varification of employment or PCC) was done or not? Not that I sent my document to VISA office on May 28, 2009.

Thanks
Yunus

eyedoc1966

Star Member
Jun 12, 2009
Dear Narinder,
Today I came to from my Bank that my draft has been cashed on 18-06-09.

I have submitted all my documents, passport etc on 21/05/09 after our medicals on 20/05/09, as mentioned above & resent a new RPRF draft because of misspelling on 04/06/09 to CHC Delhi. I am still awaiting a response from CHC Delhi regarding my PR and passports.
As mentioned above my sons have received approval from Windsor University and other International Universities but we cannot proceed without the passports EVEN for student Visas.

My consultant in Canada is Dr. Sarabjit Kaur of Futureways immigration Consultancy, Toronto, ON, Member CSIC.
On consulting her, she said not to mention anything regarding admission to Windsor Univ. because then CHC Delhi might think that we are taking PR because of our SONS STUDIES in Canada.
As per your reply I should contact the Visa office & explain about my sons with the letter of acceptance from Windsor University. This has put me in quandary regarding my future course of action.
PLEASE ADVISE whether my informing the Visa Office about my sons admissions will help me or put my PR in jeopardy?
Eagerly waiting for your expert guidance,

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
peculiar situation..

i wish I had an answer... PMM / BCGuy / Leon / Rupesh... someone help this gentleman