SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Booby

Thanks a lot!!!

We all become Masters in this process by reading and expressing our situation to others.

Please take care

SFD

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Booby

Thanks a lot!!!
Anytime.

We all become Masters in this process by reading and expressing our situation to others.
Sure, one of the many reasons & results of a forum
Please take care
You too. Good Luck.
SFD

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
SFD said:
Bobby,

Have your received your PRV?

BTW, you seems to have a great knowledge when it comes to CIC policies. It´s somehow a tough road for all applicants. However, I applied on september of last year and have not received my 2nd AOR and times is passing by.... 13 months already.

Patience and Faith are our only tools..

Best Regards

SFD
Dont tell me you are complaining that 13 months have already passed...
Try telling that to those who have been waiting for more than 5 years.. Mine is 68 months to be exact.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zsashimi

No complain at all my friend!!! 8)

Why would I when you guys have waited so long.

Cheers

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
SFD said:
Zsashimi

No complain at all my friend!!! 8)

Why would I when you guys have waited so long.

Cheers
I mean me.. I wanted to complain but the question is to whom? :p

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
if you want guys we can write to minsiter kenney for them to see our sentiments would it not be a good idea?

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Anyone status change, any progress?

N

NIRMAL

Dear all, CIC have posted new revised time lines of 79 months. what does it represent? whether from date of receipt of application at cic delhi, OR date mentioned at acknowledgement, OR date of processing as mentioned at e staus?BUT unfortunately cic is following neither of these.many of Jan 2004 applicants have already completed 81 months. can any one explain why cic not following time lines.?
Regards

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
79 months is the average time taken after looking at all the applications files. some may take more than that...

NIRMAL said:
Dear all, CIC have posted new revised time lines of 79 months. what does it represent? whether from date of receipt of application at cic delhi, OR date mentioned at acknowledgement, OR date of processing as mentioned at e staus?BUT unfortunately cic is following neither of these.many of Jan 2004 applicants have already completed 81 months. can any one explain why cic not following time lines.?
Regards

N

NIRMAL

No haral, it may not be average time.when all the applicants due has completed 81 months then how will average time les than 81 months? I have been talking of new Delhi visa office for Pre Fab 2008 cases.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Processing times for federal skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada
The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices outside Canada. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between October 1, 2009, and September 30, 2010. Processing times are subject to change.

NIRMAL said:
No haral, it may not be average time.when all the applicants due has completed 81 months then how will average time les than 81 months? I have been talking of new Delhi visa office for Pre Fab 2008 cases.

N

NIRMAL

Dear haral, in the latest revision of time lines ,there is no mention of 80% cases or so. It is a big change in the head lines dislike in the past revisions.cic has mentioned only 79 months for delhi for 80% cases. cic is always giving un realistic figures in the past also.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wish you best of luck... hope it will be in your favour within next 3-4 months....

NIRMAL said:
Dear haral, in the latest revision of time lines ,there is no mention of 80% cases or so. It is a big change in the head lines dislike in the past revisions.cic has mentioned only 79 months for delhi for 80% cases. cic is always giving un realistic figures in the past also.