Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2010
How much time it takes for getting approval for your PR from Canada high commission?I have submiited my application on 7th of june from india and it reached nova scotia on 16th june.But still i haven't got any status of my application and even demand draft issued by me in favour General Receiver of Canada will expire on 25th november.So please suggest what can i do and if same has happened with any one else?

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/june-applicant-2010-t43317.0.html

join the above thread

Manish Sareen said:
How much time it takes for getting approval for your PR from Canada high commission?I have submiited my application on 7th of june from india and it reached nova scotia on 16th june.But still i haven't got any status of my application and even demand draft issued by me in favour General Receiver of Canada will expire on 25th november.So please suggest what can i do and if same has happened with any one else?

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayankpandya said:
Dear All,

I just want to know from Everyone opnion on New Annual Report by CIC .

Annual Report to Parliament on Immigration, 2010

Hope every one gone through it.

One Question : WHO WILL BE BENEFITTED BY THIS PLAN ? BACKLOG APPLICANT or FAST TRACT APPLICANT ?

Please share your views.

Regards,

Mayank
My friend it is obvious from all recent developments and pronouncements that those in the backlog will have cause to smile soon. I think they are more concerned about the backlog for now.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi iii,

Thanks for your positive imagination.

Request to all other to go through & share it,

Regards

Mayank

Lucky11

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no hope for backlog applicants in the new plan. 40% backlog has been cleared and a more 10%will be cleared till 2013. So an applicant of 2007 will get immigration in 2017 or 2018

Lucky11

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am hopless about the future of backlog immigrants. Backloggers please discuss alternatives here

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
don't hate me, alternative: Turkey, Australia, Syria, anywhere.........I am sick of waiting.
last night I watched as my wife tutored the kids helping them with their homework under the light of a battery operated torch. I remembered 30 years ago my mom did the same thing teaching me and my brother but under candle light. we have come a long way in Lebanon. we discovered batteries. and everyday they talk of a coming war on TV. Bring it already...

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
@Lucky11 , good luck to you if you think you will get your PR by 2013 or later than that!!!
For other applicants, they are working hard to clear the back log,don't lose hope!!

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fernendez said:
@ Lucky11 , good luck to you if you think you will get your PR by 2013 or later than that!!!
For other applicants, they are working hard to clear the back log,don't lose hope!!
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/backlog-reducing-or-till-the-same-t56570.0.html;msg483326#msg483326

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
@Bobby, from your previous quote "As of March 31, 2010, the number of people in the backlog of federal skilled workers—those who submitted applications prior to February 27, 2008—had been reduced by over 40 percent; CIC is well on track to achieving a 50-percent reduction by 2013. The total federal skilled worker inventory—those received both before and after February 27, 2008—has been reduced by 16 percent."

If you refer to the application processing time frame, it clearly shows the expected time frame which varies from CHC to CHC. For example, the average processing time for Ghana is about 78 months.Do your calculations for an applicant who submitted application in Vovember 2007 to Ghana CIC and tell me when the anticipated process completion time woyuld be!!!

SKGSSP

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fernendez said:
@ Bobby, from your previous quote "As of March 31, 2010, the number of people in the backlog of federal skilled workers—those who submitted applications prior to February 27, 2008—had been reduced by over 40 percent; CIC is well on track to achieving a 50-percent reduction by 2013. The total federal skilled worker inventory—those received both before and after February 27, 2008—has been reduced by 16 percent."

If you refer to the application processing time frame, it clearly shows the expected time frame which varies from CHC to CHC. For example, the average processing time for Ghana is about 78 months.Do your calculations for an applicant who submitted application in Vovember 2007 to Ghana CIC and tell me when the anticipated process completion time woyuld be!!!
Friends,
Going through all these posts, it seems that the situation is really grim for the applicants in backlog! There seems no certainty. No matter when it will be cleared, at least we could know the tentative dates/schedules, we could plan something accordingly in our country. After all time is going on and so our life as well in wait and wait and only waiting! When will this be finished????????????

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fernendez said:
@ Bobby, from your previous quote "As of March 31, 2010, the number of people in the backlog of federal skilled workers—those who submitted applications prior to February 27, 2008—had been reduced by over 40 percent; CIC is well on track to achieving a 50-percent reduction by 2013. The total federal skilled worker inventory—those received both before and after February 27, 2008—has been reduced by 16 percent."

Fernandez Mate,
This quote is from the CIC website which I have been made aware of as well on this forum and reading through it on the CIC website is everything but far from encouraging. I think SKGSSP has said it all. I haven't got a clue any longer nor idea of how to calculate the expected and anticipated completion time. It keeps on changing anyway. Like you said above, it is really not a joke. All I can say is, 78Months is a heck of a lot of time.

Good luck.

BobbyB

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bobby,

Have your received your PRV?

BTW, you seems to have a great knowledge when it comes to CIC policies. It´s somehow a tough road for all applicants. However, I applied on september of last year and have not received my 2nd AOR and times is passing by.... 13 months already.

Patience and Faith are our only tools..

Best Regards

SFD

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Bobby,

Have your received your PRV?

No, Mate. I am still in the pipeline (LOL)

BTW, you seems to have a great knowledge when it comes to CIC policies. - Thank you !! I am honored It´s somehow a tough road for all applicants - TRUE. However, I applied on september of last year and have not received my 2nd AOR and times is passing by.... 13 months already. - Compared to my 36 Mo ::)

Patience and Faith are our only tools.. - IN THIS CASE & MOST OTHER!!

Best Regards

Regards and Best of luck to you!!

SFD