Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hello friends,

I am going to apply for study permit from India (Chandigarh) with this profile -

10th - 63%(2010)
12th - 72%(2013)
Bachelor of Science - 64% (2016)
Ielts - 6.5
Course choose - PG - environmental control at Sheridan for January 2017

Risk - i applied my case for jan 2015 and got refusal due to proposed studies ,at that time i was a student of second year bachelors and I didn't not inform it to cic ,because graduation need to complete 3 year full ,it doesn't make sense to have one year or 2 years in graduation

Some says it may lead to misrepresentation while others are not agree ,because I am not showing any kind of fake documentations

Now, i don't know how cic will take my profile , any Ideas ?

All the comments will be highly appreciated,

Thank you,

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
hardeep bal said:
Hello friends,

I am going to apply for study permit from India (Chandigarh) with this profile -

10th - 63%(2010)
12th - 72%(2013)
Ielts - 6.5

Risk - i applied my case for jan 2015 and got refusal due to proposed studies ,at that time i was a student of second year bachelors and I didn't not inform it to cic ,because graduation need to complete 3 year full ,it doesn't make sense to have one year or 2 years in graduation

Some says it may lead to misrepresentation while others are not agree ,because I am not showing any kind of fake documentations

Thank you,
Anyone please reply its urgent ?

dharshini

May 5, 2016
Surely,You can apply endless number of times. You don't need to be so worried. Make sure this time you create a good SOP. Visa officer

intentions are not only to reject the cases but if its not clear and concise then they have don't have any other option in result to refuse.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
dharshini said:
Surely,You can apply endless number of times. You don't need to be so worried. Make sure this time you create a good SOP. Visa officer

intentions are not only to reject the cases but if its not clear and concise then they have don't have any other option in result to refuse.
Thanks for your response,

What about my other query ? Related to misrepresentation?

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
hardeep bal said:
Hello friends,

10th - 63%(2010)
12th - 72%(2013)
Ielts - 6.5

Thank you,
Why no one is willing to answer Is it really too much hard to answer this and no 1 have any information regarding it. ??

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardeep bal said:
Why no one is willing to answer Is it really too much hard to answer this and no 1 have any information regarding it. ??
dude you need to chill, people have other work in their lives apart from answering your queries :)
i dont think it will be an issue, unless you stated somewhere that you were not studying at the time of application...
either way would still go ahead and apply, and hope for the best

good luck

DUNNO

Aug 22, 2016
I think, you can apply for your GCMS notes to see the real refusal reason last time as soon as possible, so you can avoid the same problem or explain your situation in a right direction.

Good luck!

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Thank you @thestunner316 & @dunno for your responses

Let's see what will happen but, still I am confused about it

hemayur

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apply GCMS the best option and see.
Also if you cant wait and need to apply be honest in your SOP and mention all that you feel should be Good.
Previous rejection will raise an eyebrow but your current situation and honest SOP can nullify it.

All the best!!!!

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
hemayur said:
Apply GCMS the best option and see.
Also if you cant wait and need to apply be honest in your SOP and mention all that you feel should be Good.
Previous rejection will raise an eyebrow but your current situation and honest SOP can nullify it.

All the best!!!!
Hi, thank you for your reply

I have GCMS of my past refusal and I applied it through canadian permanent resident for GCMS and file from embassy but, they only send GCMS /CAIPS not my documents which I had submitted earlier,

Now I think they are destroying past two years documents that's why I am applying now btw

I am providing all genuine papers to them just didn't mentioned that I was a student of graduation because it needs 3 years to become a graduate now let's see what will happen

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hardeep bal said:
Now I think they are destroying past two years documents that's why I am applying now btw
FYI - your past application information is kept on record indefinitely. It's not destroyed. You should assume CIC will review what you wrote in your past applications when they review your new application. If there are any inconsistencies between the information on your new application and your previous application, you should assume CIC will see these immediately and it may be a good idea to explain them in your application.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
scylla said:
FYI - your past application information is kept on record indefinitely. It's not destroyed. You should assume CIC will review what you wrote in your past applications when they review your new application. If there are any inconsistencies between the information on your new application and your previous application, you should assume CIC will see these immediately and it may be a good idea to explain them in your application.
Thank you scylla for your response,

I requested under ATIP via canadian permanent resident but they don't send my all documents to me ,only Caips notes that I received from them,
Then what you think why they haven't send it to me ?

In this case where I was a student of 2nd year graduation but didn't not mention it in my previous application,where should I mention it now ?

Now I am graduate and applying for graduate certificate course

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I can't answer your questions. All I can tell you is that the responses in your previous applications are all kept on record far beyond two years.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
scylla said:
it may be a good idea to explain them in your application.
Well, i really don't know where should I mention this change.