Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
acca247 said:
@ shahzad2002
what r u studying now? did u get part job? pls. give us insight to prepare ourselves of what 2 face in Canada.
I am studying business at centennial college.
I got part time job.
its difficult to find any part time job but u can get if u have reference.
U will face many problems but u have to struggle with them.
Just do hard work and u will get your destination.

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

rockjunit

Jul 11, 2011
@shahazade

assalamualikum i jus wanna 2 kno tat how did u changed ur college (stouf to centinal)

could you please explain me about that process, and what is cost of living over there,

and as you said above might have2 face some problemss tel me is that racism kind of problem will face huh

and if we get part time how much we can earn max? tell me your suggestion mera bhai

thoda detail se batana

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Xosmic said:
Can I also Work Out of campus when i reach there and how much dollar should i demand .....
demand?
;D
demand according to ur skill
if you can demand than you should apply for work permit.

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
rockjunit said:
@ shahazade

assalamualikum i jus wanna 2 kno tat how did u changed ur college (stouf to centinal)

could you please explain me about that process, and what is cost of living over there,

and as you said above might have2 face some problemss tel me is that racism kind of problem will face huh

and if we get part time how much we can earn max? tell me your suggestion mera bhai

thoda detail se batana
just take admission in new college and go ahead.
thats it.
problems like job, food, expenses home sickness. no racism here, dont worry about that.
what i can tell you about part time job. I don't have any idea.
$10.25 is minimum.
you can make idea.
anyways, i will suggest you to focus on visa.
first thing is to get visa.
when you will reach here you will get all information.
for example, If i tell you that Oh brother, you cannot get job here, you cannot change college etc than will you change your mind?
NO!
so just focus on your visa.
dont worry about any thing.
Take care.

rockjunit

Jul 11, 2011
thank u so much for your kind advice,
and i already applied in LSBF college just waiting for best,,,,
ill appreciate you if u could give me more boost up advice on this....
thanks again.....

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
rockjunit said:
thank u so much for your kind advice,
and i already applied in LSBF college just waiting for best,,,,
ill appreciate you if u could give me more boost up advice on this....
thanks again.....
if u want to study at private college than pay ur fees otherwise dont pay ur fees.
I will suggest you to not pay the fees.
May be ur mind will change when u will reach here.
lsbf does not refund the fees.

rockjunit

Jul 11, 2011
OMG but shahzad i already paid half of the the fees.
y i paid since lsbf is the cheapest course fees so tats y,
apun ko to sirf toronto ake kaam karna hai yaar,
so normally other colleges refunds the money huh ?
wat u suggest regarding this ?

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ SHahzad

BROTHER thats not fair, LSBF is refunding TUITION FEE ONLY IN CASE KHUDA NA KHAWASTA BURI AI HO KISI KI AUR US KA VISA REFUSE HO JAYE WOH BHI EMBASSY Ki tarah sy, o.w they wont return, and if its rejected by CHC ( ANY CHC) they are bound to return your fee after deducting the admission charges( i think its 200 plus money transfer i think 30 to 35 CAD) but for that you have to send them few docs like

* SCANNED COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT FIRST two pages plus the one with stamp
* Letter of Refusal
* Your Original Receipt of Fee
* and might be some thing
but they will return u

Other then this, if you sent an application to with draw, then you are obviously gone with all your amount

Now, the fee structure, i dont think so that colleges are accepting students w.o paying tuition fee
same with LSBF and others, its not possible that they will issue u a letter based on your registration and then you may pay it right after your arrival,lollz, sounds weird, since embassy concerns will directly inquire about you from your college/uni, so in case a fake letter, banned for the rest of his life plus other serious penalty like possibility of document endorsement forever...

now
those who paid their fee in advance, a plus point for them is they are secure since they are going through proper channel

SO

* dont worry buddy, LSBF is the only college having Second intake offering you a total of almost 5000 CAD discount for all 14 papers

total 4950 x 2 = 9900 CAD out of 14 K

and its very good opportunity for those who are not able to pay a half of the fee almost equal to 6500 to 7500
so normally students applying with 2200 cad to 4950 cad in between, jin ki pasli ziada hai they paying more
i paid 3450 for 9 papers, and thats enough for my case

well

yar jitna socho gay utna hi dimagh out ho ga, better for students to stay busy with routine work, INSHALLAH every thing will be fine and ALLAH surely gona elp us
AAMIN

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ SHahzad

BROTHER thats not fair, LSBF is refunding TUITION FEE ONLY IN CASE KHUDA NA KHAWASTA BURI AI HO KISI KI AUR US KA VISA REFUSE HO JAYE WOH BHI EMBASSY Ki tarah sy, o.w they wont return, and if its rejected by CHC ( ANY CHC) they are bound to return your fee after deducting the admission charges( i think its 200 plus money transfer i think 30 to 35 CAD) but for that you have to send them few docs like

* Letter of Refusal
but they will return u

Other then this, if you sent an application to with draw, then you are obviously gone with all your amount

Now, the fee structure, i dont think so that colleges are accepting students w.o paying tuition fee
same with LSBF and others, its not possible that they will issue u a letter based on your registration and then you may pay it right after your arrival,lollz, sounds weird, since embassy concerns will directly inquire about you from your college/uni, so in case a fake letter, banned for the rest of his life plus other serious penalty like possibility of document endorsement forever...

now
those who paid their fee in advance, a plus point for them is they are secure since they are going through proper channel

SO

* dont worry buddy, LSBF is the only college having Second intake offering you a total of almost 5000 CAD discount for all 14 papers

and its very good opportunity for those who are not able to pay a half of the fee almost equal to 6500 to 7500
so normally students applying with 2200 cad to 4950 cad in between, jin ki pasli ziada hai they paying more

well

yar jitna socho gay utna hi dimagh out ho ga, better for students to stay busy with routine work, INSHALLAH every thing will be fine and ALLAH surely gona elp us
AAMIN

tania2010

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
tnt4ever said:
@ SHahzad

* Letter of Refusal
but they will return u

now

SO

well

AAMIN
nice party...M also coming there in a month INSHALLAH...got my visa...yar what about accomodation?i mean kuch setting karona...n ya tel me about some jobs...is it easy to find a job or nt?

tania2010

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
rockjunit said:
@ tania

which college u applying for ?
im also having same question n ma mind abt part times OMG ..
m not tania...m ejaz...going lsbf...u?n frm where?i mean pak, ind or ban?