+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Going for LSBF & STOUF...? Read This.... and pray for all Muslim Brothers

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got recent updates from my old friend ( he is in Water Lu currently)

Shit head and fucking creaps saying u cant work off campus or u cant work out side any where....its totally a fake...4 Pakistani Students currently are working Respectively in PIZZA HUTT, A DEPARTMENTAL STORE, one in Grocery store and last one at a mobile phone out let( all from LSBF) no OFF CAMPUS WORK PERMIT, been almost 5 months to all of them

lollz
tons of Sikhs are working off campus from above said Colleges and no body every get caught
yeh, once in a blue moon it happen but only they checked his academic credentials and left him not to work again( he left that place) working some where else now

Now Regarding CBCE, u have to pay 2500 CAD but no body ever bother to put it down with Exact Terms and Conditions

''
1- w-w-w. lsbfcanada.com/programs/acca/canadian-business-experience-class/

Done Reading above Link for CBCE...?

Now Read This....!

2- Terms and Conditions

Courses will run for 36 Hours per intake.
To study 1 semester of the Canadian Business Experience Class Program, students must study a minimum of 6 papers. A minimum of 3 addition papers must be studied for each additional intake (9 for 2 semesters, 12 for 3 semesters and 14 papers for 4 semesters)
Assistance will be available to help students find suitable internship placements, however work placement are not guaranteed to be provided.
The program requires that students participate in a unpaid/volunteer placement.
Paid positions will not be made available.
( hahaha) for those who applied in this are also over smart...
In addition to the a student visa, international students will also receive a work permit which will allow them to meet the work requirements of the Canadian Business Experience Certificate Program.
Upon graduation from the program, students will receive a certificate indicating the number of courses they participated in and the number of work terms the experienced.
Students must study the Canadian Business Experience Certificate Program in conjunction with ACCA tuition—it cannot be studied separately on its own.

Well

Third Thing, My Query at LSBF Toronto Fan Page

Check this and sign in with your own Face Book account to read comments asked by different Students time to time

Link ( w-w-w.facebook.com/LSBFCanada/posts/182527778477308?ref=notif&notif_t=like)

My Post Down here...

'' HEY LSBF, ONE QUERY,

Can a student get PGWP( POST GRADUATE WORK PERMIT) upon completion of his ACCA from LSBF TORONTO....?

i heard some one talking on it today and wanted to know if there is any ambiguity on it...thankx for usual support''

Answers:
LSBF Canada Hi Falak!
LSBF students are not eligible for the Post Graduate Work Permit. If gaining work experience is something you are interested in, I would suggest taking advantage of the Canadian Business Experience Class program. For more information, please visit: http://www.lsbfcanada.com/​programs/acca/canadian-bus​iness-experience-class/
LSBF Canada - Canadian Business Experience Class
www.lsbfcanada.com
4 hours ago · Like
Falak Aamir thats not fair, if i want to work in canada after my PG then what else i can do instead of CBEC...?
4 hours ago · Like
Falak Aamir Any Way out..?

Now Couple Of General Questions from my Own Side usually asked by almost every moderate student here on board time to time:

What the hell we want to do else of studies in Canada...?
Whats the use of Studying @ LSBF OR Stouf.... when they are not providing Post Graduate Work Permit even after completing ACCA...?
why do an international Student is paying 14,000 CAD for a course since its also available @ their home country with same worth...!
What happened if a student is carrying only financial backup for a month max to survive and what he will do later on in Canada.( how he will manage to pay his rest of tuition fee plus other expenses like living food accommodation etc etc..?
Are you a nut if you dont find an answer and you even dont know why you going to jump into a deep sea unless there are chances of survival...?

Lollz
and so on so many other relevant and irrelevant from all most every corner who ever applied or going to LSBF...!

everything comes to u my friends, you wll work there( even some of you will work off campus w.o any permit w.o any fear of being captured after first or second week of your arrival at Said Colleges or so many others are living examples)

MY only and Only Answer.....U want ur self to live better to establish a better financial ground for your rest of life and for that u picked Canada which is at top of every thing,.....Apart from this, you will learn a good competitive course where as current market scene is '' every body is aware of it''

i was very up set to read out all these crap posts that no body would ever be able to work, Thats a Dick head Statement, if you need to know who is working or Who had been working since February, Ask them on main page, they wont even tell u they do exist, all to hide their identity, its a creepy aggressive approach i am using but spreading my own experience

Bring back your Potential and wait for your Visa, hope so you will get it and soon land with 2 hands 2 legs and one dick head to blow every thing on floor......Best of Luck

dont wory about these rumors, i challenge every single Senior and Junior Member here to show me a single person caught and deported while working Off Campus w.o valid work permit and deported.....thats just an ass air blown for those....and shit heads...i know most of them are already in Canada but they are still hiding their places and they just keep posing their comments as they are here,

hope for the best and believe in ALLAH, INSHALLAH u will be Succeeded

comments are welcome with all kind of offensive words and opinions...:)

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forget to mention, All would be Cash Job, and better for all of you to earn directly in Cash....[flash=200,200][/flash] :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

tnt4ever said:
i got recent updates from my old friend ( he is in Water Lu currently)

*censored word* head and *censored word*ing creaps saying u cant work off campus or u cant work out side any where....its totally a fake...4 Pakistani Students currently are working Respectively in PIZZA HUTT, A DEPARTMENTAL STORE, one in Grocery store and last one at a mobile phone out let( all from LSBF) no OFF CAMPUS WORK PERMIT, been almost 5 months to all of them

lollz
tons of Sikhs are working off campus from above said Colleges and no body every get caught
yeh, once in a blue moon it happen but only they checked his academic credentials and left him not to work again( he left that place) working some where else now

Now Regarding CBCE, u have to pay 2500 CAD but no body ever bother to put it down with Exact Terms and Conditions

''
1- w-w-w. lsbfcanada.com/programs/acca/canadian-business-experience-class/

Done Reading above Link for CBCE...?

Now Read This....!

2- Terms and Conditions

Courses will run for 36 Hours per intake.
To study 1 semester of the Canadian Business Experience Class Program, students must study a minimum of 6 papers. A minimum of 3 addition papers must be studied for each additional intake (9 for 2 semesters, 12 for 3 semesters and 14 papers for 4 semesters)
Assistance will be available to help students find suitable internship placements, however work placement are not guaranteed to be provided.
The program requires that students participate in a unpaid/volunteer placement.
Paid positions will not be made available.
( hahaha) for those who applied in this are also over smart...
In addition to the a student visa, international students will also receive a work permit which will allow them to meet the work requirements of the Canadian Business Experience Certificate Program.
Upon graduation from the program, students will receive a certificate indicating the number of courses they participated in and the number of work terms the experienced.
Students must study the Canadian Business Experience Certificate Program in conjunction with ACCA tuition—it cannot be studied separately on its own.

Well

Third Thing, My Query at LSBF Toronto Fan Page

Check this and sign in with your own Face Book account to read comments asked by different Students time to time

Link ( w-w-w.facebook.com/LSBFCanada/posts/182527778477308?ref=notif&notif_t=like)

My Post Down here...

'' HEY LSBF, ONE QUERY,

Can a student get PGWP( POST GRADUATE WORK PERMIT) upon completion of his ACCA from LSBF TORONTO....?

i heard some one talking on it today and wanted to know if there is any ambiguity on it...thankx for usual support''

Answers:
LSBF Canada Hi Falak!
LSBF students are not eligible for the Post Graduate Work Permit. If gaining work experience is something you are interested in, I would suggest taking advantage of the Canadian Business Experience Class program. For more information, please visit: http://www.lsbfcanada.com/​programs/acca/canadian-bus​iness-experience-class/
LSBF Canada - Canadian Business Experience Class
www.lsbfcanada.com
4 hours ago · Like
Falak Aamir thats not fair, if i want to work in canada after my PG then what else i can do instead of CBEC...?
4 hours ago · Like
Falak Aamir Any Way out..?

Now Couple Of General Questions from my Own Side usually asked by almost every moderate student here on board time to time:

What the hell we want to do else of studies in Canada...?
Whats the use of Studying @ LSBF OR Stouf.... when they are not providing Post Graduate Work Permit even after completing ACCA...?
why do an international Student is paying 14,000 CAD for a course since its also available @ their home country with same worth...!
What happened if a student is carrying only financial backup for a month max to survive and what he will do later on in Canada.( how he will manage to pay his rest of tuition fee plus other expenses like living food accommodation etc etc..?
Are you a nut if you dont find an answer and you even dont know why you going to jump into a deep sea unless there are chances of survival...?

Lollz
and so on so many other relevant and irrelevant from all most every corner who ever applied or going to LSBF...!

everything comes to u my friends, you wll work there( even some of you will work off campus w.o any permit w.o any fear of being captured after first or second week of your arrival at Said Colleges or so many others are living examples)

MY only and Only Answer.....U want ur self to live better to establish a better financial ground for your rest of life and for that u picked Canada which is at top of every thing,.....Apart from this, you will learn a good competitive course where as current market scene is '' every body is aware of it''

i was very up set to read out all these crap posts that no body would ever be able to work, Thats a Dick head Statement, if you need to know who is working or Who had been working since February, Ask them on main page, they wont even tell u they do exist, all to hide their identity, its a creepy aggressive approach i am using but spreading my own experience

Bring back your Potential and wait for your Visa, hope so you will get it and soon land with 2 hands 2 legs and one dick head to blow every thing on floor......Best of Luck

dont wory about these rumors, i challenge every single Senior and Junior Member here to show me a single person caught and deported while working Off Campus w.o valid work permit and deported.....thats just an ass air blown for those....and *censored word* heads...i know most of them are already in Canada but they are still hiding their places and they just keep posing their comments as they are here,

hope for the best and believe in ALLAH, INSHALLAH u will be Succeeded

comments are welcome with all kind of offensive words and opinions...:)

Waqas Azeem

Star Member
Jul 10, 2011
hmm my czn is already there he i living in Toronto for more then 15 years he was also saying that there is no need of work permit, no body will ask for that until you didn't do any wrong thing fight blablabla in short hum toh gal para dhool bajain gy :p :p :p :p

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
thats a good point....Waqas...hope so things are better now...:p:p:p:p:p
Waqas Azeem said:
hmm my czn is already there he i living in Toronto for more then 15 years he was also saying that there is no need of work permit, no body will ask for that until you didn't do any wrong thing fight blablabla in short hum toh gal para dhool bajain gy :p :p :p :p

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
many student , almost every 2nd student work without work permit.
Sometime You can earn more on cash than work permit. depend on luck
:p :p :p :p :p :p i am alos doing cash job :p :p :p :p :p

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeh Baby
thats the main thing
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
shahzad2002 said:

tania2010

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
shahzad2002 said:
for which course did u apply n in which collg or uni?

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Note that its clearly mentioned that the colleges are two and obviously boys applied in one of these going for ACCa, even then a silly question u asked, how ever dont take it personal, it was jst a wondering situation
best of luck to every single person who applied and got their visa's
tania2010 said:
yea...nw tel

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
tnt4ever said:
Forget to mention, All would be Cash Job, and better for all of you to earn directly in Cash....[flash=200,200][/flash] :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
just waste of time to read this article........
so boring man........

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
tania2010 said:
for which course did u apply n in which collg or uni?
I came here on stouffville college but now i am studying at centennial college.
I use stouffville college just for entry in canada.

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
@shahzad2002
what r u studying now? did u get part job? pls. give us insight to prepare ourselves of what 2 face in Canada.