+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Error on "Information about education, work and other activities" section

Sree2023

Jul 17, 2023
I tried all possible ways to make it happens, was working with this application since yesterday and there is no progress. Neither the application says what is the exact issue, tried to changed browsers too, updated browsers.

Tried post-secondary Education: as Bach Degree, then Diploma and have a gap of 4 yrs which i have Work experience ( i mentioned in Work Experience)
USA Master has an overlapping work experience with Studies (i tied with/without work experience & with/without USA masters

Tried only with last 10yrs education + Work details with unemployed too with dates from July 2013 to July 2023 ..dint worked:(

The most annoying part is every time it says same warning (its not even an error) - The info is the same one which shows when we first land on this page

The frustrating part the details at least won't save and as suggestion bottom of box as hint to select, neither save for that page. I would have been happy if it would atleast save the details.

I have 10 employments to enter every time i have to repeat the process which takes at least 30-40 mins including address, job details along with 4 education details

This application used all my patience since yesterday..i spent almost more than 10hrs on this ...I really appreciate if anyone differ where we can get help if you succeeded towards application submission.

Thanks in advance
No Luck :-(

Sree2023

Jul 17, 2023
I just saw,

The temporary public policy for H1-B visa holders is now closed. The intake cap of 10,000 primary applicants was reached and no additional applications are being accepted.

is this same with everyone?

Hydwind

Oct 1, 2023
Hello All, been struggling for the past 2 hours to resolve an issue on the education and work activities section of my application (H1B Visa holder open work permit). For reference, here are the dates I am filling in -

Post-secondary education -
Bachelors - August 2009 - July 2013
Masters - July 2018 - May 2020

Work Experience -
August 2013 - June 2018
June 2020 - Ongoing.

I have tried all other combinations such as using "Unemployed" for time period when I was a student, making the months continuous (one entry ending in June and other starting in June instead of July etc. etc.) but nothing seems to work.

Can someone please help?
Any updates regarding this issue ? I am stuck on same page, struggling from past three days to resolve,

jp1321

Aug 21, 2023
Any updates regarding this issue ? I am stuck on same page, struggling from past three days to resolve,
Make sure your education history doesn't have any gaps. If there are, insert gap time as N/A.
Follow the same for Employment history. But here, select unemployed.

TLDR : Make sure you don't have any gaps, at all in either of those two sections.

HOPE THIS HELPS.

Hydwind

Oct 1, 2023
I found it only works when you cover the time of your studies like MS (2 years) with some work ex or Unemployed in Work/Activity History form.
I am not sure if we should put that while adding MS details in Post-secondary education history.
I am stuck at same place, Need help please!!!
Did someone submitted like this ???? by covering their postsecondary education as unemployed ?
Can someone help me with this, I have been trying from past two weeks

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
I am stuck at same place, Need help please!!!
Did someone submitted like this ???? by covering their postsecondary education as unemployed ?
Can someone help me with this, I have been trying from past two weeks
Didn't the program stop accepting applications? Thought their 10k target reached in few days...

Reactions: StephenHightower

laracroooft28

Oct 11, 2023
Hello All, been struggling for the past 2 hours to resolve an issue on the education and work activities section of my application (H1B Visa holder open work permit). For reference, here are the dates I am filling in -

Post-secondary education -
Bachelors - August 2009 - July 2013
Masters - July 2018 - May 2020

Work Experience -
August 2013 - June 2018
June 2020 - Ongoing.

I have tried all other combinations such as using "Unemployed" for time period when I was a student, making the months continuous (one entry ending in June and other starting in June instead of July etc. etc.) but nothing seems to work.
Of course, I understand that completing the Education and Work Experience section of an open work permit application can be difficult. In your case, you can fill it out like this:
Higher education:
Bachelor: August 2009 – July 2013
Master's degree: July 2018 – May 2020
Experience:
August 2013 – June 2018: Here you indicate the period of work after receiving your bachelor’s degree and before starting your master’s degree.
June 2020 - Ongoing: Please list your current post-graduate work experience here.
I remember how hard it was to study and pass exams. I even found assignment writing services, used https://ca.edubirdie.com/assignment-writing-services for this. I've never actually done anything myself. I always copied somewhere and got out of any situation.
Can someone please help?
The main thing is to fill out this information clearly and correctly to avoid confusion when your application is being considered.

Reactions: StephenHightower