Get together..

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Frnz

I have been busy so could not read the forum. Kindly Update me with what is going on.

To those who have got the visa and landed in Canada - Welcome to Canada and have a great time

To those who have not been lucky enough to get through - Don't loose heart frnz - learn from ur failures and turn them into success.

To those who are still stuck in the never ending process - All the best

P.S - AN IDEA - All those who have landed in Canada - WANNA HAVE A GET TOGATHER ? WHATSAY ?

POST YOU ANSWERS AND WE'LL PLAN SOMETHING OUT.

earthlover

Star Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/10
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02/08/10
Med's Done....
09/08/10
Interview........
30/07/10
Passport Req..
20/08/10
VISA ISSUED...
25/08/10
LANDED..........
08/09/10
lovepreet said:
Hey Frnz

I have been busy so could not read the forum. Kindly Update me with what is going on.

To those who have got the visa and landed in Canada - Welcome to Canada and have a great time

To those who have not been lucky enough to get through - Don't loose heart frnz - learn from ur failures and turn them into success.

To those who are still stuck in the never ending process - All the best

P.S - AN IDEA - All those who have landed in Canada - WANNA HAVE A GET TOGATHER ? WHATSAY ?

POST YOU ANSWERS AND WE'LL PLAN SOMETHING OUT.
Hi lovepreet,

I am agree with u to have a get-togather and share our experiences & needs. My classes starting frm 13th and my flight is on 8th. I am planning to keep $500 as cash and rest $1500 in the form of debit card is it ok if asked abt money at custom officials at airport.

harmanmeet

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
earthlover said:
Hi lovepreet,

I am agree with u to have a get-togather and share our experiences & needs. My classes starting frm 13th and my flight is on 8th. I am planning to keep $500 as cash and rest $1500 in the form of debit card is it ok if asked abt money at custom officials at airport.
i m also agree with lovepreet and earthlover, .
i have done my medicals on 26th aug. 2010 and hope i will get visa in this week. i have booked my flight ticket of 9 sep. 2010.
my classes will start on 7th sep. 2010 and the deadline of college is 10th sep. 2010 , then we will get together friends,
good luck to all of you who are waiting for their visa and who has already got it

zain1291

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
Hey guys,

Finally my application process is over and is on its way back to Kuwait. I still don't know whether it has a visa or not. I am praying allot.

Pray for me guys.. After waiting sooo long I don't want it to go waste. Ill get my passport tomorrow morning.

Thanks all,

Zain

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
earthlover said:
Hi lovepreet,

Yes Buddy