Submitted with application
Med's Request
29-01-2015
Med's Done....
31-01-2015
LANDED..........
In-land applicant
arowberry said:
I think you need to chill and be patient for a bit longer - you're well within a reasonable time frame.

It's incredibly unlikely that they will have GCMS notes for you unless you have received your AOR. I can only imagine the volume of people who prematurely start chasing their applications leads to even slower processing time for everyone.
I am not sure if requesting GCMS notes is what you call "chasing" an application or is necessary going to slow down processing time. I think it is reasonable to be concerned if many people who have applied after you have already received AOR, and you have not, to want to look into getting case notes. If it is available, then I don't think people should worry about not asking for them in the fear that it would slow down processing for everyone. Please don't insinuate something unless you know it to be true. I've read on the forum that many people have gotten GCMS notes even without AOR, so I was merely asking.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joyous said:
I am not sure if requesting GCMS notes is what you call "chasing" an application or is necessary going to slow down processing time. I think it is reasonable to be concerned if many people who have applied after you have already received AOR, and you have not, to want to look into getting case notes. If it is available, then I don't think people should worry about not asking for them in the fear that it would slow down processing for everyone. Please don't insinuate something unless you know it to be true. I've read on the forum that many people have gotten GCMS notes even without AOR, so I was merely asking.
There is a reason why CIC requested us to minimize correspondences with them. That's because there a lot of applications that needs to be processed, and they are way behind that at the moment. If everyone emailed them and ordered GCMS notes within 2 weeks of sending the applications, the backlogs will take longer to finish and works keep stacking even more. Suddenly, it took two months longer for everybody to get their PR approvals. That's the reason why Arowberry asked you to chill and be patient for a bit longer. Small requests can snowballs into others...

This is like when you go waiting in the line in front of a crowded restaurant for 3 minutes with a wait time of 40 minutes, and the overworked single front person is busy taking phone calls and arranging seats. You came to the front person and tell them you have been waiting for too long, asking for advice how to make the waiting shorter. You might be doing the right thing for yourself but few people at the front line who have been waiting for 45 minutes would give you the stare and ask you to wait. Imagine if all these people lining up for less than 15 mins crowded the front person. No work can be done there and people who were about to be given their seats need to wait even longer...

FYI, I just opened my old GCMS, and on the first line is my CEC application number. I would assume that you need your AOR first before you can even order GCMS, except if CIC misplaced your AOR. Maybe for your PNP application, you can email the CIC office to check your status.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since it takes GCMS 30 days for completion, the ideal time would be when the first July applicants start getting their MRs.

tajbains

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
jalandhar....
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to warsaw poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 sep 2014
Nomination.....
30 dec 2014
AOR Received.
3 feb 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
28 jan
Med's Request
14 april 2015
Med's Done....
24 april 2015. 3rd line updated on 29 april
Interview........
Decision made on 9 may 2015. interview waived
Passport Req..
26-may-2015 at 2.11 pm(from warsaw)
VISA ISSUED...
6 june
LANDED..........
landed on 1 july 2015
hey bro i am new to this term GCMS.
plz explain a little bit more to my specific case....i have applied under FSW- 2014.
my timelines are
NOC- 4011
APP RECEIVED – 15 SEP 2014.
PER – 30 DEC 2014.
AOR – 3 FEB 2015.
STILL WAITING FOR SECOND LINE UPDATE AND MR……….
VISA OFFICE – WARSAW POLAND
do u think i have to apply for GCMS.
Is there any good or bad effect on my application.......plz do me a favour

tajbains

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
jalandhar....
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to warsaw poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 sep 2014
Nomination.....
30 dec 2014
AOR Received.
3 feb 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
28 jan
Med's Request
14 april 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
6 june
LANDED..........
landed on 1 july 2015
joyous said:
plz explain a little bit more to my specific case....i have applied under FSW- 2014.
my timelines are
NOC- 4011
PER – 30 DEC 2014.
AOR – 3 FEB 2015.

tajbains

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
jalandhar....
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to warsaw poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 sep 2014
Nomination.....
30 dec 2014
AOR Received.
3 feb 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
28 jan
Med's Request
14 april 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
6 june
LANDED..........
landed on 1 july 2015
caththisking said:
Global Case Management System notes contain details of your case such as what is going on right now or happened in last few days.

my timelines are
NOC- 4011
PER – 30 DEC 2014.
AOR – 3 FEB 2015.

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tajbains said:
my timelines are
NOC- 4011
PER – 30 DEC 2014.
AOR – 3 FEB 2015.
STILL WAITING FOR SECOND LINE UPDATE AND MR..........
Hi Tajbains,

Requesting GCMS notes has no impact on the application.

It is good time to apply for GCMS notes for you. You get notes in 30 days so it is better to apply at the soonest.

Hope this helps!

ashutoshmanohar

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
05-11-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
Hello everyone,
I applied last year under FSW, but my application returned last month due to cap full.

I was wondering if CIC keeps any records of the applications they have rejected due to cap full.
Hence I wanted to request GCMS Notes. I'm planning to apply under a different NOC for Express Entry.

But when I was filling up the form, I noticed the following :

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30318931/Image.jpg

Here, I can fill the basic info including my UCI number (generated when I was in Canada as a student. Now I am no longer in Canada.)
But after that, I do not have any file number (or refugee status)

Now my question is,
do I need to apply for this information?

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
ashutoshmanohar said:
Hello everyone,
I applied last year under FSW, but my application returned last month due to cap full.

I was wondering if CIC keeps any records of the applications they have rejected due to cap full.
Hence I wanted to request GCMS Notes. I'm planning to apply under a different NOC for Express Entry.

Here, I can fill the basic info including my UCI number (generated when I was in Canada as a student. Now I am no longer in Canada.)

Now my question is,
I can't view your picture. But as far as I know, you can't order GCMS if you are outside Canada.

Annem15

Oct 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are outside of Canada, you would need someone to order these notes for you.
I have looked for a few companies which do it and so far got these (from least to the most expensive ones):

http://gcmsnow.com/ - $23

http://caipsnotes.com/ - $40

http://www.caips.ca/costs.shtml - from 40 to 120

lau2014

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
02-09-2016

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
ashutoshmanohar said:
Hello everyone,

Now my question is,
you cannot apply GCMS without file number. there will not be any GCMS entry created for your case

As per your query they returned your file and not rejected. (Rejected is different from return)

All communications with CIC or CPC will be recorded in their system. But not entire details of the application, unless otherwise it is reason for return (hope you understand)

All communication with cic were recorded under your UCI. UCI will be created for you as unique till your life time.

As you are applying a brand new one in EE, it doesn't matter if you change NOC as long as you provide correct reference or experience letter.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Cabalen said:
I can't view your picture. But as far as I know, you can't order GCMS if you are outside Canada.
Cabalen, your statement is not true. but he doesn't have a file in processing to apply for GCMS :)

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Annem15 said:
If you are outside of Canada, you would need someone to order these notes for you.
I have looked for a few companies which do it and so far got these (from least to the most expensive ones):

http://gcmsnow.com/ - $23

http://caipsnotes.com/ - $40

http://www.caips.ca/costs.shtml - from 40 to 120
hi annem15, you became enthu to reply for a query asked in May 2015. Its funny me and lau followed you :)