Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
English-zid-lgoudam said:
they only ask you one time about the number ...
First it asks for the client Id ...and as I said it wants it broken up with a hyphen... then later after you continue on to another screen, right after you select what type of records you want, either the electronic notes of the officer or a complete copy of your file (you want the electronic notes), right above a box to make a comment about your request if you need to, it asks for file number

English-zid-lgoudam

Nov 7, 2016
outside, but on earth !
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
17/11/2016 and SA 25/11/16 Elhamdoulillah
File Transfer...
25/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016 (passed)
Interview........
Not Needed...
Passport Req..
DM: 09/02/2017 PPR: 13/02/2017. Thanks God for your goodness
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2017
LANDED..........
landed hamdoulilah
trikiliki said:
First it asks for the client Id ...and as I said it wants it broken up with a hyphen... then later after you continue on to another screen, right after you select what type of records you want, either the electronic notes of the officer or a complete copy of your file (you want the electronic notes), right above a box to make a comment about your request if you need to, it asks for file number
THANKS BUDDY

SO?what i have to do with these questions of the GCMS online Form ? knowing i'am the sponsor

*Are you requesting information on your own behalf?.....yes or no ?

Select the category that best describes you.......which one ?

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
9-2016 ARC Approved.: 9-2016 CSQ Issued.....: 2-2017 Re-Med's Request...: 4-2017 Re-Med's Done : 4-2017
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
browning911 said:
Just shows us that persistence is important. Please keep us updated on your application. All the best.
A small update, today I received the paper work to fill up for the CSQ, so i guess im closer than ever for the PPR.

English-zid-lgoudam

Nov 7, 2016
outside, but on earth !
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
25/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016 (passed)
Interview........
Not Needed...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2017
LANDED..........
landed hamdoulilah
trikiliki said:
You see the screen that you are talking about where it asks you the file number ? they ask you for the name just befor the file number !! tell me please which name do i have to put ? my name or the PA name ?

ps: i have put some questions before this but i have not had answers; plz can you help about it

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
You see the screen that you are talking about where it asks you the file number ? they ask you for the name just befor the file number !! tell me please which name do i have to put ? my name or the PA name ?

ps: i have put some questions before this but i have not had answers; plz can you help about it
Ok..Are you requesting on your behalf? answer is no. Because you are requesting on behalf of your spouse

The name and info of this second part just before the file number is your spouse, the first part is your information, the person making the request.

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
THANKS BUDDY

SO?what i have to do with these questions of the GCMS online Form ? knowing i'am the sponsor

*Are you requesting information on your own behalf?.....yes or no ?

Select the category that best describes you.......which one ?
What are the options under category? Sorry I'm on my phone at work and don't have the request stuff open in front of me. Should be something like family sponsorship or immigration I think? Go through and find the one that is obvious. Other thing I you need to select is access to information, not privacy act.

English-zid-lgoudam

Nov 7, 2016
outside, but on earth !
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
25/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016 (passed)
Interview........
Not Needed...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2017
LANDED..........
landed hamdoulilah
trikiliki said:
What are the options under category? Sorry I'm on my phone at work and don't have the request stuff open in front of me. Should be something like family sponsorship or immigration I think? Go through and find the one that is obvious. Other thing I you need to select is access to information, not privacy act.
THANKS BRO
and +1

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
;D ;D ;D ;D

Fantastic comparison Eagle333... Hum... wonder what an EAGLE would then equate to in terms of PR programs! :p

So what I meant to ask is, since you said "S.15 (1) does not mean complete in PNP Program but it is in FC (Family Class Program)" do you know what the equivalent for for complete security in a PNP program is? Or in FSW or CEC? It would really help a lot of people on the other threads ;)

And I'm sorry for dragging this on, I know this is within a FC sub forum so FC is the main discussion here. Thanks!
Hello my dear g126,

I would lie to you if I say something on the PNP and FSW program. I don't know how things go in PNP and FSW.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Eagle333 said:
FC is compared to a DUCK
PNP is compared to a CHICKEN
FSW is compared to a TURKEY

They all belong to BIRDS' FAMILY so it is for those 3 PR Programs.
g126 said:
;D ;D ;D ;D

Fantastic comparison Eagle333... Hum... wonder what an EAGLE would then equate to in terms of PR programs! :p

So what I meant to ask is, since you said "S.15 (1) does not mean complete in PNP Program but it is in FC (Family Class Program)" do you know what the equivalent for for complete security in a PNP program is? Or in FSW or CEC? It would really help a lot of people on the other threads ;)

And I'm sorry for dragging this on, I know this is within a FC sub forum so FC is the main discussion here. Thanks!
Eagle333 said:
S.15 (1) does not mean complete in PNP Program but it is in FC (Family Class Program) I should have cleared that confusion from the beginning. I am sorry
But how do you know S.15(1) doesn't mean the same for Economic immigration program applicants? ::)

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
But how do you know S.15(1) doesn't mean the same for Economic immigration program applicants? ::)
FC is the only fastest PR Program that CIC really work on as to PNP or FSW. Security Checks in FC is usually launched at the same time with Criminality and Eligibility. Family Class is the priority of all priorities in the PR Programs. The way FC Program will be handle is not the same way as PNP or FSW. That is why I said what I said.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Eagle333 said:
FC is the only fastest PR Program that CIC really work on as to PNP or FSW. Security Checks in FC is usually launched at the same time with Criminality and Eligibility. Family Class is the priority of all priorities in the PR Programs. The way FC Program will be handle is not the same way as PNP or FSW. That is why I said what I said.
OK, you make a valid point. The thing is from recent observations it seems that this MAY also be true for FSW, Just had a case in Nov if I recall that the applicant got S.15(1) and it turned out it was complete and he got PPR short time later... :D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Eagle333 said:
g126 said:
OK, you make a valid point. The thing is from recent observations it seems that this MAY also be true for FSW, Just had a case in Nov if I recall that the applicant got S.15(1) and it turned out it was complete and he got PPR short time later... :D
Okay. However, like g126 has pointed out, when the same section of the ATIP is invoked on the same part of the GCMS notes (Part that talks about security), there is a good chance that the section is being invoked for the same reason (completed security checks). The reasoning behind this reasoning is this; We know what S.15(1) means. Basically, this is to protect information that was obtained from a foreign government (in the context of security checks for PR application).

International affairs and defence

15 (1) The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains information the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the conduct of international affairs, the defence of Canada or any state allied or associated with Canada or the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information

(a) relating to military tactics or strategy, or relating to military exercises or operations undertaken in preparation for hostilities or in connection with the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities;

(b) relating to the quantity, characteristics, capabilities or deployment of weapons or other defence equipment or of anything being designed, developed, produced or considered for use as weapons or other defence equipment;

(c) relating to the characteristics, capabilities, performance, potential, deployment, functions or role of any defence establishment, of any military force, unit or personnel or of any organization or person responsible for the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities;

(d) obtained or prepared for the purpose of intelligence relating to

(i) the defence of Canada or any state allied or associated with Canada, or

(ii) the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities;

(e) obtained or prepared for the purpose of intelligence respecting foreign states, international organizations of states or citizens of foreign states used by the Government of Canada in the process of deliberation and consultation or in the conduct of international affairs;

(f) on methods of, and scientific or technical equipment for, collecting, assessing or handling information referred to in paragraph (d) or (e) or on sources of such information;

(g) on the positions adopted or to be adopted by the Government of Canada, governments of foreign states or international organizations of states for the purpose of present or future international negotiations;

(h) that constitutes diplomatic correspondence exchanged with foreign states or international organizations of states or official correspondence exchanged with Canadian diplomatic missions or consular posts abroad; or

(i) relating to the communications or cryptographic systems of Canada or foreign states used

(i) for the conduct of international affairs,

(ii) for the defence of Canada or any state allied or associated with Canada, or

(iii) in relation to the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities.
Link --> http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/A-1/FullText.html#right-panel

Highlighted in GREEN above are the clauses that might be applicable in case of PR applicants.

So, in all probability, the S.15(1) on the page that talks about security might mean the same thing - However, it might take a while for this to happen for FSW/PNP applicants and happen a little sooner for FAM class applicants.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay. However, like g126 has pointed out, when the same section of the ATIP is invoked on the same part of the GCMS notes (Part that talks about security), there is a good chance that the section is being invoked for the same reason (completed security checks). The reasoning behind this reasoning is this; We know what S.15(1) means. Basically, this is to protect information that was obtained from a foreign government (in the context of security checks for PR application).

Link --> http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/A-1/FullText.html#right-panel

Highlighted in GREEN above are the clauses that might be applicable in case of PR applicants.

So, in all probability, the S.15(1) on the page that talks about security might mean the same thing - However, it might take a while for this to happen for FSW/PNP applicants and happen a little sooner for FAM class applicants.
As usual excellent interpretation Raj, +1 to make your goods round off :)

vidaj

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Eagle333 said:
So, your saying that when it says your case is under review of Eligibility that means at the same time they r checking your Criminality as well??? Caz the last time I did MP, she said your husband's case is under eligibility is in process right now???

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vidaj said:
So, your saying that when it says your case is under review of Eligibility that means at the same time they r checking your Criminality as well??? Caz the last time I did MP, she said your husband's case is under eligibility is in process right now???
I have responded your question through this thread so many times. Here we go again:

Eligibility is done by CIC
Medical is done by RMO
Security is done by CSIS
Criminality is done by CSIS

For family Class these assessments are conducted almost at the same time at the request of CIC in order to speed up FC process.