+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

ItsMrsB

Sep 6, 2017
Hello just want to ask something abt the gcms notes
Does anyone know the meaning if the location of the file is in the QUIET ROOM? Is it the same as put away?

Received my gcms notes 2 days ago
LVO

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Are we able to order 2 sets of gcms notes?

I ordered a set two weeks ago, so if I order another set will they cancel the first set?
If you order the same time in the same time frame all will be the same.
It happened to me i orderd 3 notes in 2 weeks apart they were all same notes that were generated in same day .
You better give time oder one then whenever you recieve wait for 2 weeks then apply for another one because the file doesnt go fast as you expect.

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
If you order the same time in the same time frame all will be the same.
It happened to me i orderd 3 notes in 2 weeks apart they were all same notes that were generated in same day .
You better give time oder one then whenever you recieve wait for 2 weeks then apply for another one because the file doesnt go fast as you expect.
I've been somewhat kind of scared to re order notes. I feel as though we're near the end so it might be a good idea, but who knows.

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
I've been somewhat kind of scared to re order notes. I feel as though we're near the end so it might be a good idea, but who knows.
the notes will tell you how close you are to the end. I am almost at 9 months in processing, so I know I am at the end of the process. I just don't know how close, that is why I ordered them for a third time. It should give me a better idea if I can expect DM in the next month or 3 months from now, which would be the case if they haven't done much since the last time I ordered them in August.

It might be less relevant for you as you know your VO better, but for me, because Mexico is extremely backlogged, it is important, as I am not trusting that they will follow the statistics that 80% of the applicants will be processed in 12 months or less at this VO (leaning more towards 12 months or even more, especially from what I have seen from the processing of our case so far from the officer we have). It might just be us or our file, as I don't know what it is that might be taking longer for us, since the notes don't tell you everything.

Last edited:

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
the notes will tell you how close you are to the end. I am almost at 9 months in processing, so I know I am at the end of the process. I just don't know how close, that is why I ordered them for a third time. It should give me a better idea if I can expect DM in the next month or 3 months from now, which would be the case if they haven't done much since the last time I ordered them in August.

It might be less relevant for you as you know your VO better, but for me, because Mexico is extremely backlogged, it is important, as I am not trusting that they will follow the statistics that 80% of the applicants will be processed in 12 months or less at this VO (leaning more towards 12 months or even more, especially from what I have seen from the processing of our case so far from the officer we have). It might just be us or our file, as I don't know what it is that might be taking longer for us, since the notes don't tell you everything.
Yeah, that's true. I'm one of the ones being processing in Mississauga. Although I know that theyve been working on it since we actually went to our MP after not hearing anything for 7 months. A week or so after the MP got us an update. (which it said that Ottawa was currently processing my eligibility at the same time that Mississauga was doing my BGC) so we know that they've been working on it.
We also have a straightforward application. and just last week they requested. new RCMP fingerprints (which is fine, we scanned those in on Thursday.) and a STATDECA of common-law IMM5409. which we scanned in on Tuesday.
so, to me at least, they're close to the end. Everyone keeps telling me that they are since these were mandatory things to have and since my RCMP ones went 'bad' they just wanted new up to date ones, and the stat deca common law was just to attach to the file. We're hoping to get DM this week or at least by the end of October.

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Yeah, that's true. I'm one of the ones being processing in Mississauga. Although I know that theyve been working on it since we actually went to our MP after not hearing anything for 7 months. A week or so after the MP got us an update. (which it said that Ottawa was currently processing my eligibility at the same time that Mississauga was doing my BGC) so we know that they've been working on it.
We also have a straightforward application. and just last week they requested. new RCMP fingerprints (which is fine, we scanned those in on Thursday.) and a STATDECA of common-law IMM5409. which we scanned in on Tuesday.
so, to me at least, they're close to the end. Everyone keeps telling me that they are since these were mandatory things to have and since my RCMP ones went 'bad' they just wanted new up to date ones, and the stat deca common law was just to attach to the file. We're hoping to get DM this week or at least by the end of October.
I hope you see the DM on your eCAS soon! Best of luck to you!

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
I hope you see the DM on your eCAS soon! Best of luck to you!
thanks! You know what's insane? Is my Ecas is HARDLY updated.
It still says received, yet we have been told by our MP that it's in progress.. so I'm clueless as to what is happeneing and I go by GCkeys mostly since that actually seems to change.

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
thanks! You know what's insane? Is my Ecas is HARDLY updated.
It still says received, yet we have been told by our MP that it's in progress.. so I'm clueless as to what is happeneing and I go by GCkeys mostly since that actually seems to change.
You are lucky they update even the GCKey account,
We submitted our RCMP fingerprint report in July and I know they have received it because it says so in GCMS notes, however, that has not been entered into the GCKey account, so really, they received it but it has not been looked at .... nothing with criminality has been looked at , since February 22, when my criminality check was 'started' in Mississauga, but the VO (they probably checked my partner's PCC from his home country which was submitted upfront and that was clear, nothing to really investigate further) and since then nothing has been done with the criminality check by the VO as of Aug 28, when my notes were last generated. This is why my background check has been in progress since Feb 22 on GCKey account, so our app has not followed the regular pattern of passing medicals and then background check going into progress ... as far as I am concerned, my background check is still at the "next step stage" and not really in progress, unless something has changed since August 28, which I really hope is the case!

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
You are lucky they update even the GCKey account,
We submitted our RCMP fingerprint report in July and I know they have received it because it says so in GCMS notes, however, that has not been entered into the GCKey account, so really, they received it but it has not been looked at .... nothing with criminality has been looked at , since February 22, when my criminality check was 'started' in Mississauga, but the VO (they probably checked my partner's PCC from his home country which was submitted upfront and that was clear, nothing to really investigate further) and since then nothing has been done with the criminality check by the VO as of Aug 28, when my notes were last generated. This is why my background check has been in progress since Feb 22 on GCKey account, so our app has not followed the regular pattern of passing medicals and then background check going into progress ... as far as I am concerned, my background check is still at the "next step stage" and not really in progress, unless something has changed since August 28, which I really hope is the case!
I’m sorry I didn’t really follow that.
What??

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
I know it's mentioned on this thread but I fail to understand the meaning of S15(1) on the top right corner. Is this good, bad or the unknown? I've been waiting for 5.5 months after our interview with no updates.

@Eagle333 are you able to clarify, just one more time?

Woodroc

Apr 5, 2017
NB
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Anyone knows what PS-SEC location is? Eligibility, meds and criminality passed, security says not started but can see the s.15 (1) on top right corner...

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
What does s 19 , s 19 (1) c, s16 and s17 in the corner mean (on different pages)