upfront
Interview........
June 2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
vijay1987 said:
Hi i need a help from senior members regarding my gcms notes..i am outland applicant and rejected and again recosidered lzst year jan.

let me come to the point... my previous notes(Jan) on paper file it showed as location -FCP -Eligibilty

Again i order feb and got the notes and the paper location is changed to IPM

Can anyone let me know what that means? is my file ready for review for the office? do i get any update soon?
Referring to this page:
http :// www. visafile.info/gcms-abbreviations-ipm-and-dipm/

"IPM stands for Immigration Program Officer".

The officer at FCP recorded some notes on your file and referred the file to the IPM to take a look at it and at the GCMS notes and to make a decision on your eligibility. I believe you will get an update soon.

I_Miss_Him

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
December 2015
AOR Received.
January 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
June 2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
methyl said:
I suppose so also, what about the mysterious "please for"?
Is that "Pleased to provide recommendation for positive eligibility decision" or "Please transfer case to lead officer for eligibility decision"?
Most likely it is the second one:
"Please transfer case to lead officer for eligibility decision"?
Otherwise, they would write "recommended interview" or "recommended pass"

Unpatient.waiter

Nov 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
27-10-2016
File Transfer...
30-11-2016 STARTED PROCESSING APPLICATION - 08-12-16
Med's Done....
09-08-2016
Interview........
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
winnipeg141 said:
Hi,

Did anyone ever receive PPR before due date (listed on GCMS) ?

Thanks.
hey I did, my due date was November 23rd got it on March 9th

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
jay9132 said:
Hello,hope everyone is well here.please am jay and I need some help with my Notes I received in December

It's shows on my note

Eligibility:Not started as at when I received my notes in December 2016 and now on my cic account,it's shows eligibility is in progress
Barground and security:Not started
My application was received at the Accra visa office on 1 June 2016 and was transferred on 12 August 2016 and processing started on 12 August 2016

My questions are,

1.When eligibility shows not started,does it means the lead officer in Canada did not find any concerns or problem with our application.

2.How long does it take to know the officer in the visa office is satisfied with the relationship before its forwarded back to the officer in Canada?
Eagle333 said:
THIS THREAD IS BASED ON DIFFERENT GCMS RECOLLECTIONS, DIFFERENT APPLICANTIONS REPORTS AND CIC HANDOUTS.

Here is what I find out: when he/she marks NOT STARTED it means she/he did not finds anything alarming but the lead officer at the visa office needs to make sure that there is no concern.

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
what if the case assignment is blank and eligibility is marked not started..does it still mean that nothing was found inconsistent or alarming in the application or does it actually mean that the case has yet to be started to determine eligibility.

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Hi

I am planning to apply GCMS Notes. I need to know some information

1. After fill this form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf.... Section A for Applicant and C for sponsor. In this form there is no signature field for sponsor? and no need to fill section B and D?

2. CIC website link is https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en for GCMS notes?

*Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

then fill sponsor details

*Are you requesting information on your own behalf?

NO

*Select the category that best describes you.

what to choose?

*How would you prefer to receive the requested records?

then there is continue button can any one share after click on conitnue what to do? when will pay to $ 5 and when to submit imm5744 ? and can sponsor use applicant credit cards?

Are we use imm5744 scan form because we have to print form for signature.

Thanks

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
Received my second set of notes. There is no change in eligibility status. The only change is that under Elligiblity section there is an update by one visa officer in Feburary Mid and sent to another visa officer with first week of march deadline. No idea what the update is. Every thing is same to previous notes.
The second change is that in mid of the GCMS notes after FEES and before HISTORY. Group 0 is changed to Group 1 with name "London_completeness", primary=NO, Type=Batch notes, status=In progress. No idea what is this?

Any one any idea.
How many officers evaluate elligibility. In my case three, one at the first date of application submission and later two officers after 5-6 month?

nush78l

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
I got my parents medical file.

What do the following codes mean?

Label: PP Grading

IME: Non EDE

501 / Grading / Classement: B

Appreciate any clarification. Thanks!

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
nush78l said:
I got my parents medical file.

What do the following codes mean?

Label: PP Grading

IME: Non EDE

501 / Grading / Classement: B

Appreciate any clarification. Thanks!
Did you get full GCMS notes? That should indicate whether medicals are assessed or not and the results. Everyones IME is non-EDE in family s/ship case. it means non exempt meaning they have to undergo med exam. In some scenarios one can be exempt this requirement. PP stands for Panel physician. In GCMS you might also see medical profile: x (a number without a letter).
If you see any of these numbers (M1, M2, M3, M23, M19, M29 and M39), I believe it means pass.

nush78l

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Ibaadat said:
Did you get full GCMS notes? That should indicate whether medicals are assessed or not and the results. Everyones IME is non-EDE in family s/ship case. it means non exempt meaning they have to undergo med exam. In some scenarios one can be exempt this requirement. PP stands for Panel physician. In GCMS you might also see medical profile: x (a number without a letter).
If you see any of these numbers (M1, M2, M3, M23, M19, M29 and M39), I believe it means pass.
Thanks. My mother's is M3 - she passed the medicals. My father's medical is still in progress with a PP Grading of B. Does anyone have any information on what a "Grading of B" means for medicals?

Ayyan Ali

Jan 27, 2017
Hello members,

I have applied for study permit in Nov, 2016, to know the reasons of delay in final decision I have ordered GCMS notes, which I received yesterday,
according to notes;

Eligibility is passed

Criminality is passed

Medical is passed

Security is done. is it positive sign to get visa approved?

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
Ayyan Ali said:
Hello members,

I have applied for study permit in Nov, 2016, to know the reasons of delay in final decision I have ordered GCMS notes, which I received yesterday,
according to notes;

Eligibility is passed

Criminality is passed

Medical is passed

Security is done. is it positive sign to get visa approved?
looks very promising to me. Can you kindly share from your GCMS notes, sections on criminality and security. I want to specifically know when criminality started, and updated date. Same for security. If you can copy paste those sections, it will help. I am waiting on these two steps, so it will give me some idea.

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
nush78l said:
Thanks. My mother's is M3 - she passed the medicals. My father's medical is still in progress with a PP Grading of B. Does anyone have any information on what a "Grading of B" means for medicals?
I hope others respond as well. I felt compelled to share further links which will shed some light. Please ctrl+f = grade b & grading. His medical results may have complications. If you received test results, lab reports with your gcms notes, you can identify what specifically they have notated and try to make a case to mitigate that problem. It may require getting treatment or if treatment is already ongoing then lawyer assistance will be required if you have a reason to believe a case can be made to say that he won't be excessive demand on health. I hope grade B may not cause any problem but preparation ahead of time will save you sometime. I read quite a bit of material on medical eligibility for our case so I will def try to answer any other questions you may have, so feel free to msg here or in inbox.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/handbook-extract.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/IMEI_Debilitating_conditions.pdf

I_Miss_Him

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
December 2015
AOR Received.
January 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
June 2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
Eagle333 said:
In short:

s. 15(1): Means SECURITY information has been withheld from PA, then CIC has protected that info with s. 15
s. 19(1): Means PERSONAL information has been withheld from PA. This information might have come from an ongoing investigation CIC was undertaking. Such information could have come for different reasons such as:

1) Sponsor sponsored a previous spouse then 3 years after the spouse entered Canada Sponsor divorced PA or PA divorced SPR. Now Sponsor starts a new application for a new PA that he/she just married. If your Sponsor had a similar case every time you get your GCMS Notes s.19 will be there to protect personal information of the previous case.

2) CIC mistakenly wrote information of a different applicant in your file. Since they cannot delete that information, all they need to do is to block that information with s.19(1) so that you do read that.

3) Sponsor's Citizenship has enough ground to be revoked, s. 19(1) will protect that information from both PA or SPR.

I can go on and on... just to give you an idea what you asked.
Hi Eagle333,

On the Security Screening (Admisibilities) page, the code was s.15(1) in my previous GCMS notes and then changed to s.19(1) on the notes I got today. Does this necessarily mean a negative thing? or could the change also mean positive information being blocked/hidden.

I'd like to note that my Eligibility, Medical, and Criminality are all Passed since the last GCMS notes (Which I got on February 8 ). You previously said that if they are all passed and you see s.15(1), it means the security check is completed but then why did the code change to s.19(1)?

Thanks.

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
I_Miss_Him said:
Hi Eagle333,

On the Security Screening (Admisibilities) page, the code was s.15(1) in my previous GCMS notes and then changed to s.19(1) on the notes I got today. Does this necessarily mean a negative thing? or could the change also mean positive information being blocked/hidden.

I'd like to note that my Eligibility, Medical, and Criminality are all Passed since the last GCMS notes (Which I got on February 8 ). You previously said that if they are all passed and you see s.15(1), it means the security check is completed but then why did the code change to s.19(1)?

Thanks.
Same here:
Activity 1
UCI: ****
Name: ***
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Security Screening
Field Name: Status
Blank space

Activity 2
UCI: ****
Name: ***
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Security Screening