+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gay man can have a child with straight women??

Rakib hasan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Lovely people,
A friend of mine is gay, came to Canada bcz of his life is in danger Back home then His refugee claim is accepted. He is thinking to have a child with a straight women metting with her in 3rd country.

Question is : Can he sponsor his child and women in Canada to take care the child together?

Pls put some light on here

Thanks in advanced

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Lovely people,
A friend of mine is gay, came to Canada bcz of his life is in danger Back home then His refugee claim is accepted. He is thinking to have a child with a straight women metting with her in 3rd country.

Question is : Can he sponsor his child and women in Canada to take care the child together?

Thanks in advanced
He can only sponsor the woman if they are either married or common law (have lived together for at least one year).

If he marries or becomes common law with this woman and then attempts to sponsor her and the child, I think he should expect very big problems with the application. This will indicate that either they are engaging in marriage fraud to get her status in Canada or that the basis of his refugee claim was false / fradulent.

So short answer to this question is that your friend should assume this won't be possible.

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
I have a friend who claimed refugee status as a gay, he was accepted long time ago, became citizen. Then, he met girl , got married and sponsored her about 4 years ago. Now they have son

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Lovely people,

Thanks in advanced
I think he will lose his refugee status as a result of doing so. He applied for asylum on the grounds of homosexuality. He is afraid of being persecuted by his home country because he does not like the opposite sex. How can he want to have children with the opposite sex after successful asylum? This kind of logic is to deceive the judge and also deceive the Canadian refugee asylum system. I hope you, my friend, will consider it carefully. Of course, I said the worst consequences! ! ! Another point is that the reason for marriage and reunion is to prove the authenticity of the marriage, not because of sympathy for the poor partner and wanting to have children with each other to get married! ! !

Reactions: Rakib hasan

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I think he will lose his refugee status as a result of doing so. He applied for asylum on the grounds of homosexuality. He is afraid of being persecuted by his home country because he does not like the opposite sex. How can he want to have children with the opposite sex after successful asylum? This kind of logic is to deceive the judge and also deceive the Canadian refugee asylum system. I hope you, my friend, will consider it carefully. Of course, I said the worst consequences! ! ! Another point is that the reason for marriage and reunion is to prove the authenticity of the marriage, not because of sympathy for the poor partner and wanting to have children with each other to get married! ! !

Rakib hasan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Can I inbox you pls?

I have a friend who claimed refugee status as a gay, he was accepted long time ago, became citizen. Then, he met girl , got married and sponsored her about 4 years ago. Now they have son
[/QUOTE]

Smartzz

May 16, 2021
This as fraud written all over it, unless he claimed refugee as a bisexual man. It’s false refugee claims like these that makes it more difficult for actual gay men who are being discriminated against in their country, where they could also be killed. I hope IRCC leaves no stone unturned with their investigation on this matter.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
This as fraud written all over it, unless he claimed refugee as a bisexual man. It’s false refugee claims like these that makes it more difficult for actual gay men who are being discriminated against in their country, where they could also be killed. I hope IRCC leaves no stone unturned with their investigation on this matter.
I have the same opinion as you!

Reactions: Smartzz

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I really hope that we are all honest, because homosexuals apply for asylum, and they marry the opposite sex and guarantee them to become permanent residents of Canada. This logical immigration officer will not believe it. The success of spouse reunion lies in the authenticity of the marriage. Your marriage is in the eyes of immigration officials. Untrue!

Reactions: Rakib hasan