Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
News Release

Come to Canada Wizard working its magic

Ottawa, August 5, 2011 — Prospective immigrants and visitors to Canada now have a new interactive web tool at their fingertips to help them determine if they are eligible to come to Canada.

Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today the launch of the Come to Canada Wizard.

“We understand that our application processes can be complex, but this new tool is a major service improvement,” said Minister Kenney. “The Wizard will make it easier for potential immigrants and visitors to navigate the application process.”

“The Wizard should also reduce applicants’ reliance on immigration consultants and hopefully will make the Department more efficient by decreasing calls to our Call Centre,” Minister Kenney added.

The Wizard simplifies the application process by matching applicants with the federal immigration option that best suits their specific circumstances. The Wizard does this by asking applicants a series of questions and, based on the answers, it provides the best options for them.

The Wizard leads applicants to a results page that breaks down the application steps and provides instructions and forms.

To view the Wizard, go to www.cic.gc.ca/cometocanada.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

NeedAChange

Star Member
May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2010
Doc's Request.
6-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
14-Jan-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
5-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
13-Jul-2013, RPRF encashed on 13-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
5-Jul-2013, Passport reached on 8-Aug-2013
Folks I am in a dilemma, I have started a thread, please respond

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/dilemma-need-your-valuable-thoughts-seniors-pls-read-t79431.0.html

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
New Wizard..... in the endit says "You are not eligible" .. Check it yourself, try to qualify yourself.

This is the same thing that most of the consultants had been doing to determine eligibility of your case online or in person when you visit their office to file a case.

It better to consult online or visit consultant than trying to check eligibility on this wizard since this wizard will never guide you how to become eligible where as a consultant can... ;)

S

SLUCKY

DEAR FRIENDS,

ANY FRIENDS STATUS CHANGED TO IN PROCESS IN THIS MONTH. PLEASE POST U R STATUS.

AWAITING, AWAITING ...........................................................................................

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Dreams said:
New Wizard..... in the endit says "You are not eligible" .. Check it yourself, try to qualify yourself.

This is the same thing that most of the consultants had been doing to determine eligibility of your case online or in person when you visit their office to file a case.

It better to consult online or visit consultant than trying to check eligibility on this wizard since this wizard will never guide you how to become eligible where as a consultant can... ;)
If you see errors report them.

CDB

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
NO CHANGE...ITS STILL "APPLICATION RECEIVED" WITH NO ADDRESS :(

SLUCKY said:
DEAR FRIENDS,

ANY FRIENDS STATUS CHANGED TO IN PROCESS IN THIS MONTH. PLEASE POST U R STATUS.

AWAITING, AWAITING ...........................................................................................

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
Hi all,
Address came back without any change in status.

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
My address disappeared last week Thursday and after 1 week it came back today with no change in E case status. It's the second time happened with in a month

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
I noticed that my ecas status has "C-50 Rollout office.." previously it was just C-50 office. I don't know it means anything but I just want to know if anybody else has this last line in their ecas status

"Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney Nova Scotia C-50 Rollout office. They are pending review."

CDB

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
Address Re-appeared with status "Application Received"

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
srid_a said:
I noticed that my ecas status has "C-50 Rollout office.." previously it was just C-50 office. I don't know it means anything but I just want to know if anybody else has this last line in their ecas status

"Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney Nova Scotia C-50 Rollout office. They are pending review."
Mine is same.....:(

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
"Change in E-Cas status" may indicate some activity at backend by VO but i personally feel that "disappearing & reappearing address" is not having having any significance.

Please do not take it in a wrong way but we all know the fact that NO one (expect VO) can change the address & that too if we send a formal request for any changes. So it seems baseless if we say that address disappears since VO doesn't wants any change in address while they are working on our applications.

One probable & good reason could be that CIC is upgrading & inducting a new system GCMS (Global Case Management System) & updating database w.r.t. data available on E-CAS.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
AS of now I second that

Canadian Dreams said:
"Change in E-Cas status" may indicate some activity at backend by VO but i personally feel that "disappearing & reappearing address" is not having having any significance.

Please do not take it in a wrong way but we all know the fact that NO one (expect VO) can change the address & that too if we send a formal request for any changes. So it seems baseless if we say that address disappears since VO doesn't wants any change in address while they are working on our applications.

One probable & good reason could be that CIC is upgrading & inducting a new system GCMS (Global Case Management System) & updating database w.r.t. data available on E-CAS.