+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<< FULL DOCS TO CHC NEW DELHI OCT-NOV-DEC 2010 >>

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
I too agree, CIC is taking time but we are not in position to wait or withdraw.. they have decided to keep our money now we are having good intention to work there and when time passes our moral will be break. They are not doing well if NOVA Scodia has given approval its not big deal to check all documents and give visa but they dont need us that seems true. They dont want us or no care of other's time. All you wrote is true.. how long we need to wait..
leoalive said:
Thats right. Our lives are miserable at the moment. There must be sm way out to let this idiot cic answerable. Probably we all must take help from media, both national n internatioal. In my opinion providing referance of this forum, we must inform media abt it. Suggestions anybody ?

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
sadika said:
Anyway just keep patience for few more weeks . I am sure we will definitely hear some positive news soon.
Dear friends,
CIC released 29 occupations with cap of 1000 in MI-2 and cap of 500 in MI-3 keeping in my mind the most urgent labour market needs for Canada and accordingly they are giving priority in processing of their applications at a faster rate .But surprisingly there are about 16 occupations from MI-1(prejune) which also exist in MI-2 and MI-3 but pending till now.So why those are not in high priority?Ultimately what is the real goal of Canada in immigration?its urgent job demand needs or time period who applied at what time?Still I cant understand this logic.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
The mail / letter being pasted here by some applicants which they say is received as a reply from their respective VO is a universal letter issued by CIC to all CHCs & being sent further to applicants as a reply to their queries.

It seems to be true that processing may take 2 years or more since it is now vivid on the website of CIC after they updated the processing times for all visa offices & it ranges between more than 2 years to 11 months

Visa Office Processing Months for Apps between Nov 28, 08 & June 25, 10

Islamabad - Pakistan (Highest) 26
New Delhi - India 15
Havana - Cuba (Lowest) 11

Hopefully it will not increase further since they just added 1 month for NDVO where as they may have added more.

CDB

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
Still they are updating time limits :( Its pathetic. I guess we all have already crossed 15 months from the time we applied and still we have not reached half way.

They are seriously testing our patience.

Canadian Dreams said:
The mail / letter being pasted here by some applicants which they say is received as a reply from their respective VO is a universal letter issued by CIC to all CHCs & being sent further to applicants as a reply to their queries.

It seems to be true that processing may take 2 years or more since it is now vivid on the website of CIC after they updated the processing times for all visa offices & it ranges between more than 2 years to 11 months

New Delhi - India 15

Hopefully it will not increase further since they just added 1 month for NDVO where as they may have added more.

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
CDB said:
Still they are updating time limits :( Its pathetic. I guess we all have already crossed 15 months from the time we applied and still we have not reached half way.

They are seriously testing our patience.
Not only testing our patience..... our life.

Hope we have good day very soon.

CDB

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
Great :eek: Till yesterday it was showing address in Ecas and today only the status "Application Received" and no Address. Why do they not solve the errors in Ecas if any so that atleast we can know where we stand. :mad:

OmSai73 said:
Not only testing our patience..... our life.

Hope we have good day very soon.

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Today I noticed that STATE is missing from my address.

Its as:

door number
street
area
city
pin code
country

I guess earlier state was also there, as:

door number
street
area
city
pin code
state
country

Any problem?

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
No need to worry Satnak... :) :) :)

Regards
Mayank

satnak said:
Today I noticed that STATE is missing from my address.

Its as:

door number
street
area
city
pin code
country

I guess earlier state was also there, as:

door number
street
area
city
pin code
state
country

Any problem?

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Islamabad processing times will go up in future as well since they are no more processing fast track applications...they are stuck up with sponsor and other time consuming applications which will sky rocket their processing times..but no issue there....However London may decrease their processing time from 20 months to somehting lower since they have to handle the pie intially Islamabad had on their plates and i guess all the time wasted during application transfers also hit their processing averages....if CIC increases the 2012 visa quota for FSW applicants than for sure the processing times will be quick comapred to what they are now...

Canadian Dreams said:

New Delhi - India 15

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
according to my consultant they still receiving only May-June applicant medicals.....no update for other applicants ( who sent full docs on or after July)

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so ND is into 2nd Q of 2010...thats good...atleast they are moving...London seems only to be stuch in applications submitted in 1st Q of 2012.......a lot in terms of processing speed in future depends on the new immigration levels and mix for 2012...the plan qill be announced on 1st nov, 2011...i am hoping they will increase the intake for 2012 to reduce backlog.......

shergill said:
according to my consultant they still receiving only May-June applicant medicals.....no update for other applicants ( who sent full docs on or after July)

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
The online system (E-CAS) is a computer system that automatically updates during key periods throughout the creation and assessment of your file. However, at times the information that is transferred to the E-CAS system is erroneous. This issue has been brought to the attention of the appropriate party for resolution.

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
sadika said:
The online system (E-CAS) is a computer system that automatically updates during key periods throughout the creation and assessment of your file. However, at times the information that is transferred to the E-CAS system is erroneous. This issue has been brought to the attention of the appropriate party for resolution.
Hi guys ,

my e-cas thingy was not working so i sent an inquiry to cic technical dept. they provided me the information n now 1st time i have checked my status. it says:

E-CAS Status:

(Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete.)

after clicking on above link-----

We received your application for permanent residence on June 1, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 5, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office. They are pending review.

Any suggestions?

Also my address is not the same i have sent to New Delhi, its showing my agent's address that i filled at the time of my initial application to CIO. Is that ok ?

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
Canadian Dreams said:
I am MI-1 applicant under NOC 0213. My NDVO file # is having date as 26th Nov 2010. But I never experienced any address disappearing or status change. Is it because the address mentioned is of my Consultant company ?

My E-CAS status is always "Application Received" & inside it is written we have received your file on 3rd May 2010.

Some people over here who received their file # from NDVO even after 1 month than me are experiencing some activity in their E-CAS status.

Any one of same or nearby date of file # from NDVO with E-CAS status as "Application Received" & no change in status or no address disappearing please respond.

Thanks
Absolutely same status with me also. My NOC is also 0213