26-10-2009
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-03-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done on 15/01/2009 and submitted with full docs to Visa Office on 12/03/2010
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
01-06-2010 (Received by My Lawyer in Canada on 15-06-2010)
Med's Done....
26-06-2010 and Medical & Passports Sent on 28-06-2010 which Recd by CHC on 29-06-2010
Interview........
Waived by grace of God
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on 22nd and issued on 22/07/2010 and Received on 24/07/2010 by grace of God
LANDED..........
Still not decided
Hi!
bnimsin said:
Hi ASH_1967

just Today morning I have Decided to order caips notes.it will take 4-6 weeks to receive it.
as it is too much delay. on 4th july 4 months has been completed to doc sub.
50days passed after V.Call.

I am surprised because, normally CHC either ask for Add. Doc or refuse the case or issue medical after in process. those who's cases are delayed got Add docs request. but as on to day neither i have received any such request nor refusal/Med.

CHC is really unpredictable.

in the reply to my general inquiry on 8th june they told me that your file is awaiting V.O's Review.next step in the case will be determine only after Review completes.I think that means V.Call was the part of Background check only. my file is not put in front of the VO's yet.it is in Que for review.

but hopefully one month has passed since last CHC reply.in this time they might have decided any thing.

any ways, wish you all the best for your Med.

As per my experience they will call you for interview or ask some more documents to prove your job with your Father in Law? It is not any crime someone to employ under their relatives, but the fact they will have some irritation cum doubt that y u told lie to them? But they also understand that one can get fear in his mind when this type of question put sudden, when it is the matter of immigration?

I think they will make their selves satisfied before jumping any conclusion. They will also give you chance to comment in your defend. They will understand once emotion that y any one can say lie? However you have already beg them pardon and has told them the fact.

You will get your medical soon its my hope?

Thanks

Best Wishes

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
ash_1967 said:
Hi!

As per my experience they will call you for interview or ask some more documents to prove your job with your Father in Law? It is not any crime someone to employ under their relatives, but the fact they will have some irritation cum doubt that y u told lie to them? But they also understand that one can get fear in his mind when this type of question put sudden, when it is the matter of immigration?

I think they will make their selves satisfied before jumping any conclusion. They will also give you chance to comment in your defend. They will understand once emotion that y any one can say lie? However you have already beg them pardon and has told them the fact.

You will get your medical soon its my hope?

Thanks

Best Wishes
Dear ASH_1967
As i have confessed at the same time.that may go in my fever.

as far as Add Doc or Interview request is concern,since V.call it has been 50days passed.
all cases i have seen had got their Interview/Add.DocReq./Medicals within one month of Verification call.
for example RAV,Hi Prashant.

I am Also Surprised by Ranjha's case he has no news since his submission.(8th march)no.Vcall,No Add.doc./interview/refusal/medical.Hi Prashant was asked for supportive docs within one month of Submission.

also let me know that Background Check Completes before file reaches VO's table or parallel?

ash_1967

Jul 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1231 (1111)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2009
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-03-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done on 15/01/2009 and submitted with full docs to Visa Office on 12/03/2010
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-06-2010 and Medical & Passports Sent on 28-06-2010 which Recd by CHC on 29-06-2010
Interview........
Waived by grace of God
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on 22nd and issued on 22/07/2010 and Received on 24/07/2010 by grace of God
LANDED..........
Still not decided
Hi,
bnimsin said:
Dear ASH_1967
As i have confessed at the same time.that may go in my fever.

as far as Add Doc or Interview request is concern,since V.call it has been 50days passed.
all cases i have seen had got their Interview/Add.DocReq./Medicals within one month of Verification call.
for example RAV,Hi Prashant.

I am Also Surprised by Ranjha's case he has no news since his submission.(8th march)no.Vcall,No Add.doc./interview/refusal/medical.Hi Prashant was asked for supportive docs within one month of Submission.

also let me know that Background Check Completes before file reaches VO's table or parallel?
What I think file moves according to BFD and in daily routine vo does not open or review? May be he has got irritated with your lie statement and put long BFD on your file? But he has to decide the case within 8 months. Its also depend on the vo to vo. Ranjha case is the example that some vo are very slow and some take immediate decision? its also depend the load of number of file on vo?

In your case they are not reviewing your file? When long BFD comes they will decide Medical/Interview/refusal?

So please cross your finger and relax. Pray to God? Everything would be go right.

You can also mail them once again. They will definitely give reply?

Best Wishes

Thanks

sh_1967

Hiprashant

Oct 16, 2009
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Binimsin,

pls don't worry as we r exactly in the same boat, generally vo used to be revert within 30 to 45 days after their follow up like aditional doc. request, V call, site visit etc. In yr case if the VO was 100% doubtful decision would have been already taken...for waht s/he is waiting is to give something good.....
In my case also deadline to submit aditional doc was 10 june , i had sent on 1st june but till now no anything new info, mine in process was on 10 may, see ...my situation....burning in every seconds.....nothing yet...I think Rinjha has also not so much different situation....

So what VO must do is they should inform smth within 90 days since they received our doc. which has already been done after that they must decide our case within 8 months which is still.........and what should and could we do has already been done frm our side.....

so now is the time to keep ourself busy with our day to day activities......don't worry our god will listen our heartfelt prayer...........keep smiling all the time yar mere dost.......

all the very best of luck to all of us....
( one of my friend had got medical request in 5 month+18 days frm CHC yar, since they received the doc.)

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
ANYBODY FROM MARCH WHO HAS NOT RECEIVED THE STATUS "IN PROCESS"?

PLEASE CONFIRM IF EVERYBODY FROM MARCH 2010 ARE IN PROCESS STATUS

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
Hiprashant said:
Hi Binimsin,

pls don't worry as we r exactly in the same boat, generally vo used to be revert within 30 to 45 days after their follow up like aditional doc. request, V call, site visit etc. In yr case if the VO was 100% doubtful decision would have been already taken...for waht s/he is waiting is to give something good.....
In my case also deadline to submit aditional doc was 10 june , i had sent on 1st june but till now no anything new info, mine in process was on 10 may, see ...my situation....burning in every seconds.....nothing yet...I think Rinjha has also not so much different situation....

So what VO must do is they should inform smth within 90 days since they received our doc. which has already been done after that they must decide our case within 8 months which is still.........and what should and could we do has already been done frm our side.....

so now is the time to keep ourself busy with our day to day activities......don't worry our god will listen our heartfelt prayer...........keep smiling all the time yar mere dost.......

( one of my friend had got medical request in 5 month+18 days frm CHC yar, since they received the doc.)

@ALL where all people has gone?
I haven't seen Ranjha since one month????

Dear Prashant,
Thanks for you encouraging words.
I also have seen so many cases where people get their med request after 4,5,6 months(submission). but they are very few. those who had applied in April got medicals issued within one week after "In Process" Status.

and those who's case is delayed got the Add Docs/Explanation Request/Interview call within one,two or
Three months of submission but in mine and Ranjha's case nothing happening neither negative nor positive.any ways passion and hope for something good is only way.

I am Planning to order CAIPS Notes after one week as 4.5 month is going to complete on 20july.10

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hiprashant said:
Hi Binimsin,

Hiprashant,

Positivity is the success mantra... All the very best and waiting for good news from you...

Always Belive in GOD.

Regards,

Ranjha

Dec 8, 2009
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bnimsin said:
@ ALL where all people has gone?
I haven't seen Ranjha since one month????

Dear Prashant,
Thanks for you encouraging words.
I also have seen so many cases where people get their med request after 4,5,6 months(submission). but they are very few. those who had applied in April got medicals issued within one week after "In Process" Status.

and those who's case is delayed got the Add Docs/Explanation Request/Interview call within one,two or
Three months of submission but in mine and Ranjha's case nothing happening neither negative nor positive.any ways passion and hope for something good is only way.

I am Planning to order CAIPS Notes after one week as 4.5 month is going to complete on 20july.10

hi dude

i m all here nd waiting

dont worry,,,,just be cool,,,,the cases are being processed slowly,,,,i am in chandigarh,,,,,,one of my friend in 4131 has got medicals exactly on 120th day from doc submission,,,,,,,,,,,,so dont worry pray to god

gud luck to all of us

aamir123

Jun 28, 2010
Dear All,

I am the one who applied under NOC 4131 based Dubai and received complete documents by CHC London on 24 February.
Any body can tell me when I will get medicals.My ecase status is received by visa officer.

Aamir.

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Ranjha said:
hi dude

i m all here nd waiting

dont worry,,,,just be cool,,,,the cases are being processed slowly,,,,i am in chandigarh,,,,,,one of my friend in 4131 has got medicals exactly on 120th day from doc submission,,,,,,,,,,,,so dont worry pray to god

gud luck to all of us
@ Ranjha,

I also have seen one case of RAV who got medicals after130 days.
Have ever sent the Inquiry Mail to CHC New Delhi?

Hiprashant

Oct 16, 2009
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone,

hoping something good news in this week to all of us....
Binimsin, ash, Rinjha, come on all it is our time to pray for all of us......lets hope that our God will keep us stand with his Gifted form soon....

@ Canadian4U...I can just SALUTE YOU for your expectation to my case and hope that my GOD will give me a chance to fulfill your expectation soon..................

Rgds,
Prashant

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
Good luck fellows...new day n new start...wish its bring u lots of joy for u all.....

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hiprashant said:
hi everyone,

hoping something good news in this week to all of us....
Binimsin, ash, Rinjha, come on all it is our time to pray for all of us......lets hope that our God will keep us stand with his Gifted form soon....

@ Canadian4U...I can just SALUTE YOU for your expectation to my case and hope that my GOD will give me a chance to fulfill your expectation soon..................

Rgds,
Prashant
Prashant... Thanks & all the very best... just waiting for a smiley mail(Medical & PPR) from you regarding your application.

Regards

sidhuboy

Star Member
May 1, 2010
@all

An update from my end guys...i received my passport back with the visa this afternoon. Thanks for all your help.....

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
sidhuboy said:
@ all

An update from my end guys...i received my passport back with the visa this afternoon. Thanks for all your help.....
Hi Sidhuboy,

Many many congratulations on getting the visa. Wish you a happy life ahead. Good luck...