+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FULL DOCS TO CHC ND IN MARCH 2010

my_lib

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
Hi ,
I have sent the documents to delhi on june 14 2010 but I havent yet recieved any file no .When i log in to see from the file no I got from CIC it says recieved by visa office.Should I write to them enquiring about this.Plz help

Hiprashant

Oct 16, 2009
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Bnimsin, Ranjha,

Anything new info...if u have pls update by breaking yr long silence. R u to killing yourself in every seconds like as me.........?

More than 5 months waiting to get Medicals where as the applicants of same time line has already got landed is really really being frustration to me......

R

rishabshanker

Hi All,

I got my visa and landing papers...total time taken 11 months...thanks all

All the Best & God Bless
Cheers,
Rishab

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
Hiprashant said:
Hi, Bnimsin, Ranjha,

Anything new info...if u have pls update by breaking yr long silence. R u to killing yourself in every seconds like as me.........?

More than 5 months waiting to get Medicals where as the applicants of same time line has already got landed is really really being frustration to me......
Nothing from my side,

Ranjha is quite silent than me from long time.
few April applicants has got visa and landed too like Mpadhya.
so what we can do is wait only nothing is in our hand.
they are neither denying nor approving. so this is very hanging situation.
it becomes taught to concentrate on current work and Plannings.
I have left worrying because we cant do anything.
let the things happen as it happens.

for ranjha, there is no news after in process (12 may).
they(CHC)were Busy with Student visa Applications(sep Intake).hopefully we will see some movement in the first week of September.

esijan

Jul 24, 2010
tehran
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2009
Doc's Request.
DEC 2009
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
IELTS Request
DEC 2009
File Transfer...
To warsaw Dec 2011
Med's Request
1st June 2012
Med's Done....
15 June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-11-2012 tnx god
VISA ISSUED...
In shalah Coming Soon
LANDED..........
In shalah between nov2012-feb2013
no news is good news

jack30oct

Aug 14, 2011
ash_1967 said:
@ All
Hello I have got medical request on 15th of June-10. Docs were received my Lawyer at Canada and would be reached to me by 19th of June-10 (Saturday) I am have some questions about it?

There are two doctors one is Dr. Rajiv Khosla and another is Dr. Mrs. Malkit Law who is the best one and cooperative? Would they provide service on Sunday also?

How much amount RPRF I need to deposit for me or my spouse, please help to let me know the amount in INR? Are my daughter or son who they are less than of 12 years of age are exempt from RPRF?

When should I take appointment from Doctors as original docs will reach to me in on 19th of June-10?

How can I changed my address as CHC asked for it in this request? Would I should take help from my Lawyer or I can do it with my own?

What docs I need to take when I go for medicals?

Thanks

Ash_1967
::)
Please avoid Dr Malkit Law. She is extremely Rude, sarcastic and lacks the basic ethics requried by doctors.The looks that she gives you is certainly to makes you feel comletely unwanted and inferior in her clinic.I had a very bad experience interacting with her for my Australia Visa medical checks. I woudlnt even go to her for a basic medical test ever again, it is as if she makes you feel that the entire visa decision is in her hands and we are completely dependant on her.

nioosha

Mar 13, 2012
Thyroids

Hi everyone. I want to go for medical examination for canada PR. I just fund out that I have hypothyroidism, but doctor told me its not a big issue. now I have 3 questions:
1: is it possible that be rejected because of hypothyroidism.
2:Is it good to take medicine when I go fot test or not?
3: should I inform the doctor about my disease?

pharmaguy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all (especially mitali, parihar and lakhwinder) i want to apply capis notes.i have a query in filling the form no imm5563e . What has
to be filled in section a client information-requestors reference number?

My case is in process from jan 2012 and i will be applying through my relative in canada.kindly provide your inputs

Thanks and regards