Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/22/2014
VISA ISSUED...
11/14/2014
Ethan30 said:
Congratulations, fsw4! ;)

May hiningi ba ang Manila VO for additional documents (like updated proof of funds at NBI clearance prior to your MR request?
hello

wala na hiningi na addtl docu skin. kala k nga hingi p ng nbi pero sabi ng agent ko di na daw nanghingi.

congrats ppmom at sa lahat ng may update!

xyhper

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Canada
To Cindzg and dustincarlisle, Salamat ulit sa information regarding sa police clearance. Nag send na ako ng email sa Manila VO to waive my FBI clearance since hindi naman ako umabot ng 6 months sa US. Nag reply naman agad, but unfortunately, hindi sila pumayag. So now, no choice but to request for FBI clearance which would take 10 weeks. :'( :'( :'(

Nag request na lang din ako extension since impossible na umabot sa 30 days deadline ang FBI clearance ko. I hope they would extend it that long.

Mrs. M

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-22-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
xyhper said:
To Cindzg and dustincarlisle, Salamat ulit sa information regarding sa police clearance. Nag send na ako ng email sa Manila VO to waive my FBI clearance since hindi naman ako umabot ng 6 months sa US. Nag reply naman agad, but unfortunately, hindi sila pumayag. So now, no choice but to request for FBI clearance which would take 10 weeks. :'( :'( :'(

Nag request na lang din ako extension since impossible na umabot sa 30 days deadline ang FBI clearance ko. I hope they would extend it that long.
hi gaano ka katagal sa u.s? Ako kasi nun 5 months baka hingan dn ako...

iankay07

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: Aug 22, 2014 Received: Aug 27, 2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged 21-11-2014 PER: 18-12-2014
Med's Request
25-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-05-2015, 29-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 11-08-2015 Visa Received: 18-08-2015
Mga Kabayan,

Yung Estimated % of NOC cap filled po sa FSW2014 Global Spreadsheet, ito po ba yung number of applications RECEIVED for that NOC or ito po ba ay number of applications APPROVED?

Kinakabahan po kase ako, Aug 27 nareceive yung application ko and now nasa 51% na yung Estimated % of NOC cap filled.

xyhper

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Canada
Hi all,

I have a question for those living here in SG. Regarding payment of RPRF. Did you use demand draft from a local bank here in SG or bank sa Pinas ginamit nyo? Iniisip ko kasi kung ano mas mabilis. Thanks. :)

xyhper

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Canada
Mrs. M said:
hi gaano ka katagal sa u.s? Ako kasi nun 5 months baka hingan dn ako...
5mo++ lang din. I suggest apply ka na rin agad ng FBI clearance para sigurado. Para hindi ka matulad sa akin na maghihintay ng matagal ngayon. :)

jinjin19

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
Doc's Request.
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Included in application
Med's Request
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
xyhper said:
Hi all,

I have a question for those living here in SG. Regarding payment of RPRF. Did you use demand draft from a local bank here in SG or bank sa Pinas ginamit nyo? Iniisip ko kasi kung ano mas mabilis. Thanks. :)
We used bank draft from here para mabilis. Paid in CAD and and sent it to Manila VO.

Btw would anyone know if for medicals they will check for Liver function sa blood test? Paano kung mataas ang GGT level will it be an issue?

cnd_2014

May 1, 2014
Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014
AOR Received.
DD Encashed: September 22 2014; PER: October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
November 21, 2014 1PM
Med's Done....
November 24, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Mar 10, 2015
Di ako mapakali at makapag-work ng maayos! sa halip na magwork, nagdadasal nalang. hehe

kasi naman June 5 na ang pina-process! :eek: so simultaneous po ang charging ano? and NOT all CC muna then all DD naman.

I am very anxious! magkakalagnat na ata ako hehe. I surrender my life to you oh Lord. Amen.

"Novena To St. Jude"

"Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost despaired of, Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.
Intercede with God for me that He bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly -
(make your request here)- and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God and to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen "

xyhper

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Canada
jinjin19 said:
We used bank draft from here para mabilis. Paid in CAD and and sent it to Manila VO.

Btw would anyone know if for medicals they will check for Liver function sa blood test? Paano kung mataas ang GGT level will it be an issue?

Hahaha! Na confuse ako bigla. Same ba ang bank draft vs demand draft? According kay google same naman daw? Hindi ko pa rin sure.

Hindi pa rin ako nakakapag schedule for medical, pero right now ng papa ka healthy muna para sure.

jinjin19

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
Doc's Request.
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Included in application
Med's Request
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
xyhper said:
Hahaha! Na confuse ako bigla. Same ba ang bank draft vs demand draft? According kay google same naman daw? Hindi ko pa rin sure.

Hindi pa rin ako nakakapag schedule for medical, pero right now ng papa ka healthy muna para sure.
Yup it's the same.

sarah crew

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7, 2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: Oct.23,2014
AOR Received.
PER : Oct. 29, 2014
cnd_2014 said:
Di ako mapakali at makapag-work ng maayos! sa halip na magwork, nagdadasal nalang. hehe

kasi naman June 5 na ang pina-process! :eek: so simultaneous po ang charging ano? and NOT all CC muna then all DD naman.

I am very anxious! magkakalagnat na ata ako hehe. I surrender my life to you oh Lord. Amen.

"Novena To St. Jude"

"Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost despaired of, Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.
Intercede with God for me that He bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly -
(make your request here)- and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God and to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen "
CND_2014, continue praying. wag masyado mgworry, nkalineup ka na. within the week mchachrge ka na nyan. naeexcite din ako mg abang para sayo. hehe

Mrs. M

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-22-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
xyhper said:
5mo++ lang din. I suggest apply ka na rin agad ng FBI clearance para sigurado. Para hindi ka matulad sa akin na maghihintay ng matagal ngayon. :)
hi pano ka nag apply dito? Dito sa pinas meron? Thanks

jmfe

May 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received: June 4, 2014 CC charged: September 23, 2014
Doc's Request.
November 7, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
PER: September 30, 2014
Med's Request
December 4, 2014
Med's Done....
December 8, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 12, 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
cnd_2014 said:

"Novena To St. Jude"

Amen! You should claim it na!