+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP - 2013 - Financial & Investment Analysts - connect here

samzar

Jan 7, 2014
Hi cool guy, can you tell me how to dhow proof of funds when landing in Canada do they give any kind of form to fill to show your Of I'm planning to take the pof in cash and disclose it at the airport. Also do they check all the experience certificates, please advise.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
my FSW 2013 application was received by SGVO on aug 24th i guess and still under que for initial review (they emailed this status couple of months ago)....

now, i want to close the credit card that i used for pay the application fees (CIC charged the fees back on May 26th i think).

Can i cancel the credit card? is there any further requirement of keeping the credit card active?

thanks.

Feb 4, 2014
Helloo Every body ..

I have an inquiry here .. i want to apply under Skilled worker category without a job offer.. but my designation is not Financial analyst , iam financial Auditor .. but when searching by the NOC of the Financial Analyst tasks found out that most of the job resposibilities listed is Regular job duties that i currently perform .. and i have abachelor of commerce too

I know that the Cap is now reached for this occupation.. but assuming that the job will remain in the eligible occupations list in the next Pool .. WILL IT BE WORTHY FOR ME TO APPLY WITH MY STATED ABOVE CASE ?

Appreciating your Feedback ,,

Regards,

Kenzo

danishfareed

Sep 12, 2011
Dear All ( All who are thinking of applying 1112 - even with current jobs as Sr. Financial Analyst)

today was my interview at Abu Dhabi for NOC 1112. My current job role is sr. financial analyst and a JD that matched 80% or more with the NOC code.

however I was rejected on the grounds that I do not meet the NOC code requirements !!! the interview was thoroughly technical, VISA officer did not ask me questions on the current JD rather generic and offshoot questions !!!

any help is much appreciated on what can be done further

thank you
Danish

NKL

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Hello Everyone,

In intend to apply under 1112 if the category is open next year and I have following questions

1) Experience Letter from the company should address "CIC" or just say "To whom it may concern"

2) I am a CFA Charterholder and job was mainly Investment Analysis but its not reflected through my job titles which are "Management Trainee, Manager etc". Is it okay to have these titles but relevant JD?

Really appreciate the reply and your experiences.

Thanks

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
danishfareed said:
Dear All ( All who are thinking of applying 1112 - even with current jobs as Sr. Financial Analyst)

today was my interview at Abu Dhabi for NOC 1112. My current job role is sr. financial analyst and a JD that matched 80% or more with the NOC code.

however I was rejected on the grounds that I do not meet the NOC code requirements !!! the interview was thoroughly technical, VISA officer did not ask me questions on the current JD rather generic and offshoot questions !!!

any help is much appreciated on what can be done further

thank you
Danish
I am surprised, do VISA Office take interviews also, to make out whether you actually belong to that category or not.

Please confirm my understanding.

Winds gambler

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014