+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWO candidates stuck at VO etobicoke

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
AOR 2 March. file transferred from VO Sydney to Etobicoke to review stat question on April 3. Since then no update. BG in progress eli not started.
Your application is still 4 to 5 months old. Still meeting the 7 months average processing time. I would only start worrying myself over this after that.

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
Your application is still 4 to 5 months old. Still meeting the 7 months average processing time. I would only start worrying myself over this after that.
from what I observe by looking at other candidate's timeline with VO Etobicoke. They mostly processed the application in 8th or 9th month after AOR.

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
from what I observe by looking at other candidate's timeline with VO Etobicoke. They mostly processed the application in 8th or 9th month after AOR.
Now that's interesting! That could mean MY application, which is currently 8 months and 18 days old, will be finalized in the next 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure yours won't be the case, though. You should be receiving your PPR mail before those 7 months.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
Now that's interesting! That could mean MY application, which is currently 8 months and 18 days old, will be finalized in the next 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure yours won't be the case, though. You should be receiving your PPR mail before those 7 months.
most likely you would get a good news in the upcoming two weeks, keep us updated...good luck

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

ALI HAM

Jul 28, 2023
Exactly. Raising webforms and ordering gcms notes are all I can do but even so, they feel so... Iffy.
Hello , I saw your post. I got AOR on Nov 03 2023 just one day before you under PNP. They said on the IRCC site, processing time is 9 months, it has been 8 months and 25 days, so I should receive my PPR on next week . I asked for my visa office , I didn't receive answer yet but I am 99% sure is Etobicoke.

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
I just found out that my file is also being proccessed at etobicoke... its been 5months since my aor but i am really anxious now because it might take 9 and 10 months like most people here... any recent timelines? Or any update ? Someone got his ppr lately from that office?
did you got any update?

happy2507

Apr 22, 2024
Did you got any response or any movement in file yet?

I am one of IRCC's forgotten,
AOR 10/11/2022, VMF and BIO 30/11.
Transferred to the cursed VO in January, and since then it's been total silence
I knocked on every possible door but nothing seems to change.
My daily life has been like a nightmare since my file landed in ETOBICOKE.
I can no longer project myself because of this procedure.
I see AOR 04/2023 with PPR….. I don't understand anything anymore