+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWO candidates stuck at VO etobicoke

Ninouyas

Jun 6, 2023
Hi everyone one ,
I'm FSW outland , AOR 1 November 2022 , eligibility and security not started .
My file was at VO Montreal than transferred to VO Etobicoke the last 30 January.
I mailed the two VOs , IRCC , Sean Fraser , deputy Maloney and radio Canada , raised a webform to IRCC....no one of them response.
If someone was in the same situation the last years ( FSW outland) give us some clarification about the processing time of this VO, please

vanich

Jun 6, 2023
Bonsoir ,
Je suis aor 03/11/2022 fswoutland.jai fait ma biométrie depuis le 12/12 . Au 18/01 mon statut était le suivant biométrie : terminé vmf : terminé éligibilité et sécurité pas commencé.jai été transféré au vo etobicoke le 31/01 et j'ai plus jamais eu d'avancement dans mon dossier voilà 7mois deja .
Je vis un stress incroyable depuis lors surtout que je vois tous les jours les aor janvier ,février mars et même avril 2023 obtenir leur ppr .
Que se passe t'il a etobicoke

Reactions: CeliaG and Floreen

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Reactions: CeliaG

Dany3202

Jun 6, 2023
Bonsoir,
Je suis une autre victime du VO Etobicoke. Je justifie à cette date de plus 06 mois post AOR. J ai été transféré au VO Etobicoke en janvier 2023 et depuis ce jour mon dossier n a jamais été ouvert. L accusé de réception que j ai reçu lors de l envoi de mon dossier fédéral mentionnait un délai maximum de 06 mois sauf complexité du dossier. Or mon dossier n a jamais été ouvert pour juger de sa complexité; par ailleurs les fois où j ai eu a appelé ircc l agent m a toujours rassuré sur le fait que mon dossier n avait aucun problème.
s il vous plait aidez nous a décrier cette situation qui nous plonge dans un grand désarroi démontrant une injustice totale à l encontre des candidats FSWO transférés au VO Etobicoke. Nous voyons des personnes qui ont été extraites des mois après que nous ayons soumis nos dossiers, se voir octroyer leurs pprs alors que chez nous rien n avance.
Nous avons investi toutes nos ressources dans ce projet autant humaines que financières. S il vous plait aidez nous a nous faire entendre

RadhiaNeb

Jun 6, 2023
My application was submitted on 16/09/2022, the last update was on 23/10/2022 (biometric complete) and I have yet to receive any update since then on its status.
Despite numerous attempts to follow up on my application, I have not received any satisfactory response from visa office Etobicoke.
I have noticed that other applicants who have applied after me have already received their PPR, which leads me to believe that my application has been neglected or given a lower priority.
I have paid all the necessary fees on time, just like other applicants who have received their final response. However, I have been waiting for a response for nine months, and what is even more concerning is that my file has not been opened for the past eight months, as confirmed several times by the immigration officer over the phone.
Especially, that my GSMC notes received recently dosent contain any agent code,which means that my application has not been assigned to an agent yet.

djihane

Jun 6, 2023
Hi, I'm also in the same vo as you all and my aor is November 3rd 2022 and since the approval of the medical exam, my file has not been opened since, it's very frustrating and exhausting to know that my file has passed 6 months without any update while people in other visa offices are receiving the ppr within 2 ,3 months, we are waiting without knowing what is going on or when this nightmare gonna end. We really need help

AmineBel

Jun 6, 2023
I'm one of those hundred applicants transferred from VO Montreal to VO Etobicoke in January 2023.
I'm AOR NOVEMBER 4th 2022 when I call IRCC they confirm that since the transfer to Etobicoke in January no one touched my application. When I ask about the reason why no one is looking at it, they keep telling me that the average processing time for this type of application is 26 months I don't have the right to complain before this time. This answer is really ridiculous. Why applications of other VOs are processed in less than 6 months? Some applications are processed one or two months. Why CEC inland applications are processed by Etobicoke and not FSWO? How do they want us to live these 26 months? We can't start any different projects. We can't invest at anything else (since our money are blocked as POF). We can't do anything. They want us to live 26 months in the complete doubt and blindness !!
If this office doesn't have agents trained to process applications in french then why do they transfer those applications to it?

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!

K. FRID

Jun 6, 2023
Bonjour
Je suis AOR 24 NOVEMBRE 2022 et Je vie une situation pénible depuis décembre 2022, date à laquelle ma biométrie a été passée. Cette date marque également la dernière ouverture de mon dossier par un agent d'immigration. Depuis cette date je trouve plus le sommeil à cause de la crainte que mon dossier soit passé au oubliettes. Que faire pour que Vo Etobicoke se souvienne qu'il y'a des dossiers FSW outland dans leur lot de dossiers?
Les 6 mois annoncés en grande pompe par Monsieur le ministre semble ne pas s'appliquer sur nous les FSW O ayant leurs dossiers à vo Etobicoke. Derrière ces dossiers il y'a des êtres humains qui ont basé leurs vies sur ce projet car ils y'ont consacré une grande partie de leurs économies.

Jun 7, 2023
Hello,

We are a hundred or more applicants blocked from VO Montreal immigration and then transferred to VO Etobicoke without processing the most important parts of our files (Eligibility and security).
We wrote to the VO, the IRCC minister, journalists and made repeated calls, but nothing helped.

We always receive the same response, average processing time for FSW: 26 months but the document received post AOR says 6 months processing except complexe applications. How can IRCC claim that our files are complicated since our eligibility and security never started?

However, quite a few of us have ordered the CBSA and GCMS notes and find that once you get past step R10; cases are not processed.

By what legal means can we assert our right to file processing since we have paid the costs for this?

Thanks for any help.
AOR 31 Octobre 2022
Hello,

We are a hundred or more applicants blocked from VO Montreal immigration and then transferred to VO Etobicoke without processing the most important parts of our files (Eligibility and security).
We wrote to the VO, the IRCC minister, journalists and made repeated calls, but nothing helped.

We always receive the same response, average processing time for FSW: 26 months but the document received post AOR says 6 months processing except complexe applications. How can IRCC claim that our files are complicated since our eligibility and security never started?

However, quite a few of us have ordered the CBSA and GCMS notes and find that once you get past step R10; cases are not processed.

By what legal means can we assert our right to file processing since we have paid the costs for this?

Thanks for any help.

Hello
AOR 31 Oct 2022, FSWO
I'm also at VO Etobicoke.
My file has not been updated in months.

Raouf88

Jun 7, 2023
I am one of IRCC's forgotten,
AOR 10/11/2022, VMF and BIO 30/11.
Transferred to the cursed VO in January, and since then it's been total silence
I knocked on every possible door but nothing seems to change.
My daily life has been like a nightmare since my file landed in ETOBICOKE.
I can no longer project myself because of this procedure.
I see AOR 04/2023 with PPR….. I don't understand anything anymore

CeliaG

Jun 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
How many of you are out there? You seem to be October AOR. Do you have evidence that 80% SLAs are not being met with your AOR cohorts? Are you sure that you don't belong to those 20% who will not be processed in SLA time?
We can't be sure that we are or not the 20% you're talking about. But it's not our matter, we paid as everyone does and our files are stuck with no updates after R10 step that is well done by CIO VO. Do you think this is normal ? I don't think it is. The IRCC website shows 26 months delay, and what about the acknowledge documents saying 6 months delay? What about the law saying 6 months delay? I think we can find better solution than waiting as a prisoner waiting for sun light. And this why I posted this enquiry, hoping that some people can give us legal and law advices. We heard about mandamus and we think it's our better chance. Please help us to understand how mandamus work. Thank you

Reactions: Floreen

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I think we can find better solution than waiting as a prisoner waiting for sun light. And this why I posted this enquiry, hoping that some people can give us legal and law advices. We heard about mandamus and we think it's our better chance. Please halo us to understand how mandamus work. Thank you
For Mandmus, you have to prove that you are beyond the reasonable processing time. The text snippet below is everything you need to know. Now, stepping back a bit. The first thing you'll need is to talk to a lawyer. A lawyer will most likely re-iterate the snippet below, if not, then you are in luck. If your lives are in a limbo, I'd suggest contacting a lawyer today and talking to them. Forum is not a replacement for a lawyer's advice. You only need to talk to a lawyer now.

Mandamus says:
>Clear Right to the Performance of that Duty/ Unreasonable Delay
In the vast majority of cases in the immigration context where mandamus is sought, the issue of whether to grant mandamus effectively concerns the clear right to the performance of the duty, or more accurately, the reasonableness of the delay during which no such performance has occurred.

>From the reasons of the Court, it appears that three
requirements must be met if a delay is to be considered
unreasonable:
(1) the delay in question has been longer than the nature of the
process required, prima facie;
(2) the applicant and his counsel are not responsible for the
delay; and
(3) the authority responsible for the delay has not provided
satisfactory justification.

>Thus, when contemplating whether to commence a mandamus application, counsel should make reference to the processing times listed on the CIC website. Unreasonable delay can only be determined in comparison to average processing times.

Do you think this is normal ? I don't think it is. The IRCC website shows 26 months delay, and what about the acknowledge documents saying 6 months delay? What about the law saying 6 months delay?
They nowhere say that there's a guarantee that they'll process yours within 6 months. Only 80% applications will be processed within 6 months. As others have said, if the normal processing time is 26 months, you are unlikely to find any success with Writ of Mandamus if you aren't past that time.

We can't be sure that we are or not the 20% you're talking about. But it's not our matter, we paid as everyone does and our files are stuck with no updates after R10 step that is well done by CIO VO.
That's lack of evidence.

Feriel

Jun 7, 2023
Hello everyone I come to testify to my ordeal I guess like a good number of people who have been transferred to the Etobicoke office. I am AOR November 9 ITA October 26 and my file has not progressed for months already that the verification section is in progress eligibility not yet started. My life is on hold and the wait is becoming more and more difficult to manage. If I chose this procedure it is because it is supposed to be fast, we were sold dreams with the processing times.

badri75

May 5, 2023
we are officially on the backlog we don't know when it's going to move for us , on the one hand everybody is getting their file processed I'm talking about the inland applicant on the other hand the outlanders are waiting..being frustrating of this vicious circle of the delayed appli..facing a backlog is not easy at all .

Fatimaez

Jun 7, 2023
I'm aor 9/11/2022, I'm stuck in vo Etobicoke since January, from then my file hasn't been touched, this is causing me anxiety since I'm stuck with the fact of not being able to do anything in my country while I know that at any time I will have to leave for my dream country Canada.
Plz Vo Etobicoke do something save us