+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWC 2014 All Karachites Applicants let meet here

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
mateen1795 said:
I think minimum passing marks 67 along with timely submission is essential.Any points over and above 67 will add no extra value if either application is submitted on time or after the cap is reached.
Yes you are right if you completed your required points with MBA then its fine , for those who are shorter to reached the min points criteria please submit those docs who will increase your points

Cheerssss

mudassariqbal

May 28, 2014
Dear All,

I want to apply for FSW 2014 on category 'Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)'

I have some of the following questions...

I have done BS Electronics and the eligibility mentioned is :

'Employment requirements

A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline
or
Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
Experience as a computer programmer is usually required.
Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.'

Am i eligible?

Secondly does my wife need IELTS?

Thirdly can anyone tell me stepwise procedure for applying ?

Thanks...

cmudassariqbal @ gmail.com

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
mudassariqbal said:
Dear All,

I want to apply for FSW 2014 on category 'Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)'

I have some of the following questions...

I have done BS Electronics and the eligibility mentioned is :

'Employment requirements

A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline
or
Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
Experience as a computer programmer is usually required.
Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.'

Am i eligible?

Secondly does my wife need IELTS?

Thirdly can anyone tell me stepwise procedure for applying ?

Thanks...

cmudassariqbal @ gmail.com
Dear Mud a sir
Ans 1. If your JD is matched with 2171 NOC so you are eligible , for Checking eligibility find the details on this forum page #1

Ans 2. It's not necessary but if you don't meet the max points I.e 67 so your wife can help it after taking IELTS because she got 5 points for this , for getting 5 points in IELTS your wife need score in each 4 components min 5 means in listening, writing, reading and speaking

Ans 3. First to check your eligibility if yes then get your educational assessment from designated authorities by CIC like WES then accumulated all documents as required in checklist . Obtained police certificate, proof of funds I.e 18062 CAD for three members ,translation of docs which are in urdu, photo taken pay order in the name of Receiver General of Canada

mudassariqbal

May 28, 2014
Thanks @neo...

I just need to know that first i need to collect all documents or i apply with simple filling form and then after some time they would ask for my documents?

I need to know complete stepwise procedure?

Secondly i would be completing my master degree in dec but i guess it would make my application late.

I check my eligibility which sounds that i have score somewhat 69.

Your Assessment is complete and as follows.

Age ( below 35yrs)

Education ( till Bacholar's)

Experience (complete 3yrs) 11
IETLS- General Catagory ( Reading, writing, Speaking -7pts and Listening 8pts ) 24

TOTAL ( 67 pts to Qualify) 69 pts

I will be waiting for your reply?

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
mudassariqbal said:
Thanks @ neo...

I just need to know that first i need to collect all documents or i apply with simple filling form and then after some time they would ask for my documents?
Ans:all forms and required documents sent in one go, Please find the details on page 1 from where you get the checklist and all forms

I need to know complete stepwise procedure?
Ans: First you need to get the attested copies of your HSC SSC form concerned bodies and also attested copy of your Bachelor from HEC then when you will get all these attested copies sent it to WES or ECS for assessement , meanwhile take IELTS test and prepare all docs*

*go through the checklist

Secondly i would be completing my master degree in dec but i guess it would make my application late.
Ans: dont wait till Dec, as soon as possible sent your package to CIC
I check my eligibility which sounds that i have score somewhat 69.
Ans Very GOOD
Your Assessment is complete and as follows.

Age ( below 35yrs)

Education ( till Bacholar's)
Ans: is this four year degree?
Experience (complete 3yrs) 11
IETLS- General Catagory ( Reading, writing, Speaking -7pts and Listening 8pts ) 24

TOTAL ( 67 pts to Qualify) 69 pts

I will be waiting for your reply?

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
mudassariqbal said:
Secondly do i need my wife educational transcript to be equivalent from WES?
Ans:No not necessary, if you are short in to reach max pts as required by CIC then just get the submit the IELTS report which will give you more 5 pts for adaptibilty , you also get another 5 pts if you have any relatives in canada ( only blood realtive of primary applicant)

mudassariqbal

May 28, 2014
Thanks sir..

As i shared my points. what you advice should i take my wife for IELTS?

Yes my degree is 4 year bachelors..Can you share how much fee is for getting equivalence from WES?

What is total amount i have to pay for me and my wife to CIC?

Secondly sir can you tell me do they need simple experience letter or detail experience letter?

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
mudassariqbal said:
Thanks sir..

As i shared my points. what you advice should i take my wife for IELTS?
ok
Yes my degree is 4 year bachelors..Can you share how much fee is for getting equivalence from WES?

Ans: http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/fees/
What is total amount i have to pay for me and my wife to CIC?
Ans 500 CAD for each applicant in one pay order
Secondly sir can you tell me do they need simple experience letter or detail experience letter?

Ans I shared a link in this forum on page 1, you may open and check the required format required by CIC

mudassariqbal

May 28, 2014
Sir,

Can you please tell that how to get Olevels certificate sealed? and I have got my FSC and BS attested 2 year before.So i just to need to get them sealed in Envelop?

jadd jawed

May 24, 2014
Dear All ,

I hope you guys doing great ! it is a good news that FSW program has re-started luckily.

I want to inquire about my own case , I m Karachi based but i did my matriculation & intermediate from Hyderabad board because of studying in a boarding school , I wish to apply for this new FSW program but the main issue is: I have to get my intermediate mark sheet & certificate endorsed & sealed from Hyderabad (which could take time) + getting my BBA & MBA degree verified from HEC ... which will take time as well ... because I have to take leave from my job & have to visit Islamabad ... lastly I need to give IELTS as well .

Further , I have checked the requirement ( job title description etc) in NOC list and found that ... I am eligible for 3 unit groups 1113 ,1114 (related to finance) & 1225 (related to supply-chain) based on my 3 years of experience . So getting done with all above procedures could take about 1.5-2 months at least . Will , by that time it will be of any use to apply or the caps will be filled ?

& can any one Recommend me a genuine consultant who can help me with educational assessment and documentation so it becomes easier for me to apply because of shortage of time ?

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
jadd jawed said:
Dear All ,

I hope you guys doing great ! it is a good news that FSW program has re-started luckily.

I want to inquire about my own case , I m Karachi based but i did my matriculation & intermediate from Hyderabad board because of studying in a boarding school , I wish to apply for this new FSW program but the main issue is: I have to get my intermediate mark sheet & certificate endorsed & sealed from Hyderabad (which could take time) + getting my BBA & MBA degree verified from HEC ... which will take time as well ... because I have to take leave from my job & have to visit Islamabad ... lastly I need to give IELTS as well .

Further , I have checked the requirement ( job title description etc) in NOC list and found that ... I am eligible for 3 unit groups 1113 ,1114 (related to finance) & 1225 (related to supply-chain) based on my 3 years of experience . So getting done with all above procedures could take about 1.5-2 months at least . Will , by that time it will be of any use to apply or the caps will be filled ?

& can any one Recommend me a genuine consultant who can help me with educational assessment and documentation so it becomes easier for me to apply because of shortage of time ?
Dear jawed
I understand this is very difficult for all people who are trying to apply with on job but don't lose hope you are going well till best of luck
now for the educational assessment no consultants do nothing they just take a money then process which will do you as well just go WES sites www.wes.org/fswp and sent all required docs to them they will sent you the report but It will take time too I am not much sure but your NOC is not hot so you can take a risk and u should b/c opportunity comes once in life
so do your all efforts and get prepare your self for IELTS and get the max score
if you want to know anything so you are always welcome

GOOD LUCK

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
Waiting is our now CIC updated the numbers of application received please find details
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there every one.

I am also applying for FSWC 2014 under University lecturer.

I have few queries hope someone mayhelp me.

I am principle applicant and no dependent. I have yet to take IELTS and my document are still in attestation phase from SSC and HSC.

although i have gone through document checklist but I want to make sure that I am on the right path therefore please help me double check the document requirements.

with the application i need to send

1. ECA
2. IELTS score
3. Birth certificate
4. Proof of funds
5. copy of pass port/CNIC
6.Photographs for me and my family
7.Application forms.
8. PCC for each address in past 10 years.
9. Experience certificates from current and past employers photo copies.

Please add to the list if I am missing something

Secondly I would like to know has any one faced problem with respect to the WES in receiving ECA as my university is not in the list of eligible universties from Pakistan. Though HEC recognises my university. Any solution? or suggestion ? Share your experience as well.

Regards

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
Ascent said:
Hi there every one.

I am also applying for FSWC 2014 under University lecturer.

I have few queries hope someone mayhelp me.

I am principle applicant and no dependent. I have yet to take IELTS and my document are still in attestation phase from SSC and HSC.

although i have gone through document checklist but I want to make sure that I am on the right path therefore please help me double check the document requirements.

with the application i need to send

1. ECA Original Evaluation Report
2. IELTS score Original TRF report with atleas 6 score in each components i.e Listening, writing, reading & speaking
3. Birth certificate attested photocopies in native & translated language
4. Proof of fundsyes
5. copy of pass port/CNICattested copies
6.Photographs for me and my familycheck for specifiaction required for photo
7.Application forms.complete filled with signature
8. PCC for each address in past 10 years.yes
9. Experience certificates from current and past employers photo copies.attested copies

Missing things

10.Payorder

authorised by Notary public
Please add to the list if I am missing something

Secondly I would like to know has any one faced problem with respect to the WES in receiving ECA as my university is not in the list of eligible universties from Pakistan. Though HEC recognises my university. Any solution? or suggestion ? Share your experience as well.
drop the email to ECA if they replied to acceptacne then sent your docs else you can try other assesment bodies authorised by CIC such as ICA
Regards