+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWC 2014 All Karachites Applicants let meet here

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks @ neo

and one more cross check for the eligible marks.

Age 12 (below 35)

Experience 13 (5 plus years)

Education two degrees 22
BCS (3 yares)
Mba (2 years)

IELTS 20 (though yet to take it if i get minimum 6 in all modules)

total marks 67

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
Ascent said:
Thanks @ neo

and one more cross check for the eligible marks.

Age 12 (below 35)

Experience 13 (5 plus years)

Education two degrees 22
BCS (3 yares)
Mba (2 years)

IELTS 20 (though yet to take it if i get minimum 6 in all modules)

all are correct assessment but you will get only 16 points if you got 6 in all four components this is the minimum CLB 7, you have to get more than 6 score for getting 20 points I.e 7 or more than 7
total marks 67

jadd jawed

May 24, 2014
hi

Need guidance on final WES document submission ,

What does it means by "Please submit a formal application before your documents are scheduled to arrive at WES ??. Without an application on file, WES will be unable to process your academic records or confirm that they have been received"

What does it mean by submitting a formal application. I wish to courier my documents to WES by Saturday. So need a quick help on this as far as my understanding when i completed the application form, submitted fees and received WES Ref#. My formal application is already been placed if anyone have an idea kindly reply ???

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOA dear karchihites,
Gud to see thiz forum...i m a banker and applying under noc 1212..is ther anyone under this category here?? I m waiting for my eca from icas and passports of my wife and child..most of the things r done..hopefully i will be able to submit my case in last week of august...lets make this forum alive and helpful for karchi guys..

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neopak there is no need of attested photocopy..just normal copy is perfect..notrazied copies required only for translated docs

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neopak said:
Ans:No not necessary, if you are short in to reach max pts as required by CIC then just get the submit the IELTS report which will give you more 5 pts for adaptibilty , you also get another 5 pts if you have any relatives in canada ( only blood realtive of primary applicant)
@neopak u can also claim points for spouse blood relative...primary aplicant relation not mandatory...

jadd jawed

May 24, 2014
Dear all ,

I received the HEC sealed envelope for my univ documents which I had already forwarded to WES . I have done my matriculation and intermediate documents received from Hyderabad board attested and signed by the Controller of examination . But , the main issue is they have sealed the documents in a brown plain envelope with their stamp on front and back side .

Coming to the main issue Hyd Board people said that they have no proper facility to forward documents to WES Canada can anyone guide me now ? that if i send documents from Karachi ... will the WES accept them or not ?? or is there anyway I can send the documents from any specific courier service that can accept the docs frm me on the behalf of Hyderabad board and can write shipper name as hyd board because fedex . DHL ,& Ups don't accept documents like this and only send documents from the registered address mentioned on the CNIC . I am awaiting quick response from you people .

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jadd jawed said:
Dear all ,

I received the HEC sealed envelope for my univ documents which I had already forwarded to WES . I have done my matriculation and intermediate documents received from Hyderabad board attested and signed by the Controller of examination . But , the main issue is they have sealed the documents in a brown plain envelope with their stamp on front and back side .

Coming to the main issue Hyd Board people said that they have no proper facility to forward documents to WES Canada can anyone guide me now ? that if i send documents from Karachi ... will the WES accept them or not ?? or is there anyway I can send the documents from any specific courier service that can accept the docs frm me on the behalf of Hyderabad board and can write shipper name as hyd board because fedex . DHL ,& Ups don't accept documents like this and only send documents from the registered address mentioned on the CNIC . I am awaiting quick response from you people .
Gud to see some acrtivity on this forum after a long time....i guess there is no senior members from karachi.. anyways regarding ur issue i wud suggest u to visit hyd board give the clerk of dispatch dept. Rs. 200 and call the tcs/dhl guy to come there and take the delivry..simple brown envlp with board stamp is perfct...

jadd jawed

May 24, 2014
saudkhan418 said:
Gud to see some acrtivity on this forum after a long time....i guess there is no senior members from karachi.. anyways regarding ur issue i wud suggest u to visit hyd board give the clerk of dispatch dept. Rs. 200 and call the tcs/dhl guy to come there and take the delivry..simple brown envlp with board stamp is perfct...
Thanks but now Again going to hyderabad is v hectic i m khi based .. plz do let me know if theres any courier service that can help me with this ? :)

jadd jawed

May 24, 2014
Also guide me about final application and documents that are left over ,

I have got IELTS gen result
-Brith Certificate (from Nadra)
-Family Registration certificate (from Nadra)
-I have valid passport
-ECA frm WES is awaited
-I have filled all the required forms but havent validated yet
-Documents reqd frm sibling for proving extra points
-exp letter and job description from the org i work in

What else do I need to do in order to complete & send final documents ?

Is police certif compulsory ?
What about the bank statement and proof of funds is necessary right now ?
What documents need to be endorse by notary public ? - which is compulsory

Have u people hire any consultant and is there any advantage of doing so ??

Awaiting quick response

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jadd jawed said:
Also guide me about final application and documents that are left over ,

I have got IELTS gen result
-Brith Certificate (from Nadra)
-Family Registration certificate (from Nadra)
-I have valid passport
-ECA frm WES is awaited
-I have filled all the required forms but havent validated yet
-Documents reqd frm sibling for proving extra points
-exp letter and job description from the org i work in

What else do I need to do in order to complete & send final documents ?

Is police certif compulsory ?
What about the bank statement and proof of funds is necessary right now ?
What documents need to be endorse by notary public ? - which is compulsory

Have u people hire any consultant and is there any advantage of doing so ??

Awaiting quick response
For full list of requied docs. Just refer document chcklist on cic site...
Bank letter as POF is must
Police certfct can be sent lalter which is prefrable..bcz it has six months validity whixh will expire till u rcv per..
Noterized copies required for translated docx. Only
I did not hire consultant like most of the forum members because they charge minimum 2-3 lacs just for filing form and draftng exprnce letter.... everything is mentioned on cic forum..btw whats ur noc?
Ref. Letter is the most imp document, if u prepared it ur self u shud get it reviewd from forum members .. u can also send me at my email to review and match ur duties. My email is saudkhan418@hotmail.com

jadd jawed

May 24, 2014
saudkhan418 said:
For full list of required docs. Just refer document chcklist on cic site...
Bank letter as POF is must
Police certfct can be sent later which is prefrable..bcz it has six months validity whixh will expire till u rcv per..
Notarized copies required for translated docx. Only
I did not hire consultant like most of the forum members because they charge minimum 2-3 lacs just for filing form and draftng exprnce letter.... everything is mentioned on cic forum..btw whats ur noc?
Ref. Letter is the most imp document, if u prepared it ur self u shud get it reviewd from forum members .. u can also send me at my email to review and match ur duties. My email is saudkhan418 @ hotmail.com

Thanks alot for ur help .. if there will be any query regarding any step .. i m left over with ... i will ask u or any other helpful person in our group --do guide me for it ... I am applying for NOC 1113 real state ,securities agent - under the title of mutual fund sales representative .. how abt u ?

Thank-you for the guidance .. for the proof of funds ... bank statement should be how much old ? and are other assets like .. stock,mutual fund , etc also considered for proving funds ? ... bank should be foreign bank like standard chartered , Citibank or any local bank will be fine too ? ... plus for how long we need to keep the money in that account as obviously i will arrange it frm my family and friends

Plus I will check which documents are in Urdu that are needed to be attested from notary public for further submission to CIC and are u sure other than them...we don't need to get any of the else documents attested ...?

I have checked the documents list and completing my documents accordingly !!!

I m a bachelor .. so I have less of the hectic work to do and i have checked as per my understanding and evaluation I think i will be able to score 70 points for the application .. . kindly provide your email address so we can further discuss our cases ... have u already applied ? or when will u be able to apply - what things are u left with ?

jadd jawed

May 24, 2014
jadd jawed said:
Thanks alot for ur help .. if there will be any query regarding any step .. i m left over with ... i will ask u or any other helpful person in our group --do guide me for it ... I am applying for NOC 1113 real state ,securities agent - under the title of mutual fund sales representative .. how abt u ?

Thank-you for the guidance .. for the proof of funds ... bank statement should be how much old ? and are other assets like .. stock,mutual fund , etc also considered for proving funds ? ... bank should be foreign bank like standard chartered , Citibank or any local bank will be fine too ? ... plus for how long we need to keep the money in that account as obviously i will arrange it frm my family and friends

Plus I will check which documents are in Urdu that are needed to be attested from notary public for further submission to CIC and are u sure other than them...we don't need to get any of the else documents attested ...?

I have checked the documents list and completing my documents accordingly !!!

I m a bachelor .. so I have less of the hectic work to do and i have checked as per my understanding and evaluation I think i will be able to score 70 points for the application .. . kindly provide your email address so we can further discuss our cases ... have u already applied ? or when will u be able to apply - what things are u left with ?

Actually My problem is I have received a exp letter frm my head office ... and they are saying that job description is something that u need to collect from your branch manager and branch manager is saying that you prepare it on ur own and get i sign and stamped frm me .. if u can provide me with a few samples of exp letter that are suitable ... i am good cop cat and can extract the jist and will transform it in to my own kind a letter and yes surely I will get the exp letter and job description reviewed frm u and other forum members who are helpful ... i also have the job's contract copy and all the pay stubs ... but the main issue is letter head of head office address shows my work tenure adn the job description will have address of my branch ... so i hope this will be of no issue as the letter issued by head office clearly mentions that i m working at clifton branch

naveedkhan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Hi Guys,

I have birth certificate issued from karachi city govt. (govt. of sindh) which contains information both in urdu and english. Is it still necessary to translate this doc and get it notorized?

Arky

Jun 22, 2014
Good to see karachiites
I had send my docs to wes on may 24 but still under procesz now we want to have my husbands eca but cant go for wes again. We want to go fo icas but i am concerned about the processing time.
Because if i vl send in this week it vl b dec to get the result.
Please suggest wht to do