+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Canada breaks all-time immigration record by landing 401,000 immigrants in 2021

IRCC achieved the goal by focusing on transitioning temporary residents living in Canada during the pandemic to permanent resident status.

D

Deleted member 1050918

There are enough folks who will shell out money to send their kids to Canada. Liberals now want to milk the situation to its max. The skill is out and money is in...
Yeah but we need to consider FSW folk who would be willing to spend 50K-100K to turn CEC instead of the 13K POF. As I understand this is the pool of people libtards are targeting and my guess is this pool isn't as large as libs think. You know, your typical 25-29 year old with a master's degree, 3 years of experience and good english skills. I doubt the dude would just find that kind of money and actually want to spend it for this. We'll see. I really hope it blows back in JT's commie loving face.

IRCC achieved the goal by focusing on transitioning temporary residents living in Canada during the pandemic to permanent resident status.
"Landing" yeah like I land by getting off my chair then sitting back down.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Yeah but we need to consider FSW folk who would be willing to spend 50K-100K to turn CEC instead of the 13K POF. As I understand this is the pool of people libtards are targeting and my guess is this pool isn't as large as libs think. You know, your typical 25-29 year old with a master's degree, 3 years of experience and good english skills. I doubt the dude would just find that kind of money and actually want to spend it for this. We'll see. I really hope it blows back in JT's commie loving face.

"Landing" yeah like I land by getting off my chair then sitting back down.
Even if I had 50k; it would be stupid of me to invest all that into Canada’s study route

D

Deleted member 1050918

Even if I had 50k; it would be stupid of me to invest all that into Canada’s study route
50K is low balling it really; it would definitely cost at least somewhere around 75-100K. Much better options for one with that kind of money and the will to spend it to immigrate.

Reactions: Jaycejay

Nzigouto

Mar 4, 2021
Hi everyone,

Please, I have a question..
We are November 2019 Aor. We received request for a new medical exam on the 27th of November, 2021. We were given 30 days. We were able to do the test today, 23rd December. Please apart from uploading the e-medical forms via web form is there any other address we can send to? as I'm afraid the result of the new medical may not be ready by 27th December, which is our deadline.

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Hi everyone,

We are November 2019 Aor. We received request for a new medical exam on the 27th of November, 2021. We were given 30 days. We were able to do the test today, 23rd December. Please apart from uploading the e-medical forms via web form is there any other address we can send to? as I'm afraid the result of the new medical may not be ready by 27th December, which is our deadline.
I may be wrong but uploading the e-medical through webform/portal is all you need unless they explicitly mentioned that you need to send it by physical mail. If they claim you're late, you have proof that you sent it online on time. You probably don't have time during the Christmas holiday/weekend to send the form physically somewhere on time anyway

Reactions: he5ham and Nzigouto

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hi everyone,

Send webforms IMMEDIATELY! Dont wait, just do it. Upload your e-medical sheet. Force the clinic to complete the bloody e-paperwork.

Anyways, processing of medical file takes a long time these days. Like 1 month or so long.

Reactions: Nzigouto

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
The rules for resident tuition is up to the provinces. In ontario they accept newcomer with an application. Since its vague, its up for the schools to decide what they mean by approved. Most colleges and universities in Ontario consider that COPR, while Fanshawe accepts AOR. Several people in my group contacted most of the schools in Ontario and that was what they found. I contacted Fanshawe and confirmed it myself as well. A few people in my group with an AOR applied for student visa to start march, paying 3k per term. They already planned on studying something inside canada anyways so its not a waste.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
The rules for resident tuition is up to the provinces. In ontario they accept newcomer with an application. Since its vague, its up for the schools to decide what they mean by approved. Most colleges and universities in Ontario consider that COPR, while Fanshawe accepts AOR. Several people in my group contacted most of the schools in Ontario and that was what they found. I contacted Fanshawe and confirmed it myself as well. A few people in my group with an AOR applied for student visa to start march, paying 3k per term. They already planned on studying something inside canada anyways so its not a waste.
Most slots are available for September 2022, hoping to get a decision on my application before then.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC

Good for them. If they could just finalize my application (16 months and counting) that would be fucking great.

ashokleyland

Nov 17, 2018
Abu Dhabi
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
IELTS Request
25-02-2014
Med's Request
23-01-2018
Med's Done....
02-02-2018 (ABU DHABI)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2018 (VFS GLOBAL MAKATI OFFICE)
LANDED..........
09-12-2018 (TORONTO)
Good for them. If they could just finalize my application (16 months and counting) that would be fucking great.
16 months is not bad, compared to mine.
I applied 2013 QSWP, I got my freaking PR card 2018.. o_Oo_O