+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Outland March AOR

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Oh ok...I am worried to email..was thinking ill be bugging and pissing them off...
No as far as you send only one or two requests it okay but i guess more will be too much for them especially before 90 days !

I just saw the average time for my nationality is 110 days i'm on it .....Grrrrr too much frustrating

Zaranada

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Johannesburg
Category........
No as far as you send only one or two requests it okay but i guess more will be too much for them especially before 90 days !

I just saw the average time for my nationality is 110 days i'm on it .....Grrrrr too much frustrating
Yeah i think it depends on where you are from..the countries you been to and what you do in life..crazy stuff...
Ill email them end of july if i dont get anything which province did you choose?

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Yeah i think it depends on where you are from..the countries you been to and what you do in life..crazy stuff...
Ill email them end of july if i dont get anything which province did you choose?
I choosed Ottawa, pay attention to send all info in your request such as your Application REF, IUC, NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, STREAM....etc

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Sure will do thank you...i chose ontario do you know if we are allowed to change?
Not after submiiting your application i think, but after 06months i think if you don't find a job there or a life sustainability you can moove just have to explain that fairly

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Ontario is very interesting also ;) where do you wanna move so ?

Zaranada

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Johannesburg
Category........
Ontario is very interesting also ;) where do you wanna move so ?
To vancouver...the weather is not as cold as the other cities and also job wise...apprently its more opportunities...
I dont know anyone in Canada so im trying to think of everything..and also job hunt..im reading some people been jobless for a year...

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
1y
To vancouver...the weather is not as cold as the other cities and also job wise...apprently its more opportunities...
I dont know anyone in Canada so im trying to think of everything..and also job hunt..im reading some people been jobless for a year...
Yes very far but full of opportunities !!! Jobless dépends on profiles i will say and on the easy mind set for the first job there ;)

For some people accepting an entry level job in their first year is not easy to accept even if it mondatory in order to have a canadian experience in your resume so never mind what life will give

Zaranada

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Johannesburg
Category........
1y

Yes very far but full of opportunities !!! Jobless dépends on profiles i will say and on the easy mind set for the first job there ;)

For some people accepting an entry level job in their first year is not easy to accept even if it mondatory in order to have a canadian experience in your resume so never mind what life will give
Yeah i know what you mean...wishing for the best...here is my number ..lets keep in touch +27658599225

Reactions: Maryz

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hah 19 days.
Think we would get it this week. what do you think?
I would love it but I wouldn't be surprised if it reaches almost a month to get the PPR.
I just want to believe that taking longer to receive the PPR means something good ;)

corolla110

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would love it but I wouldn't be surprised if it reaches almost a month to get the PPR.
I just want to believe that taking longer to receive the PPR means something good ;)
I'm still in second week of IP2. I think the threshold of waiting is like 3 weeks. After that we do not care when it gonna happen anymore. :D
But I pray to have it this week.
quick death is better than slow death.

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm still in second week of IP2. I think the threshold of waiting is like 3 weeks. After that we do not care when it gonna happen anymore. :D
But I pray to have it this week.
quick death is better than slow death.
True! Let's pray for each other and soon we will have a drink together in our future country ;)