+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Outland March AOR

Zaranada

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Johannesburg
Category........
Which province did you choose? I picked ontario now i wish i could change back to vancouver....I dont do well with very cold weathers

Zaranada

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Johannesburg
Category........
Hi all, i'm March 14 AOR FSWO, i knew my application is at CPC Ottawa

MED PASSED JUNE 25th after additionnal medical exams for my husband
I Guess IP2 N/A Since 20th JUNE
..... WHATS NEXT ?.......WHO KNOWS LOL
You guys will def get it soon...IP2 is last stage..I been reading about it a lot and everyone says same thing...Congrats you guys...God know when ill get mine...im always stressing

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
You guys will def get it soon...IP2 is last stage..I been reading about it a lot and everyone says same thing...Congrats you guys...God know when ill get mine...im always stressing
Ohh i heard that after IP1 switch to N/A means starting IP2 it takes generally 30 days before you have Inprogress than 2 weeks before expecting PPR unless i'm wrong we still have to wait :/

Zaranada

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Johannesburg
Category........
Ohh i heard that after IP1 switch to N/A means starting IP2 it takes generally 30 days before you have Inprogress than 2 weeks before expecting PPR unless i'm wrong we still have to wait :/
I never saw Ip1 in mine always not applicable

Zaranada

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Johannesburg
Category........
There is this site myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/fsw-outland-e-apr-tracker/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-nationality-1

It shows like people and when they applied and you can see who got who didnt ..just statistics

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
I never saw Ip1 in mine always not applicable
Yes some report also that, my case i think it was N/A => Your application is in progress => N/A

After that i emailed Ottawa and they replied saying your application is processed at CPC Ottawa as per our processing regulatory times .....

Zaranada

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Johannesburg
Category........
Yes some report also that, my case i think it was N/A => Your application is in progress => N/A

After that i emailed Ottawa and they replied saying your application is processed at CPC Ottawa as per our processing regulatory times .....
Oh ok...I am worried to email..was thinking ill be bugging and pissing them off...