+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Let's connect here

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
yelena said:
Happy new year guys :)
I didnt get ppr letter, but i did get my gcms notes jes

Yesterday evening, 3 weeks after my request and now I will definitely be going with ontario pnp after all.. there is a huge note in my file (across a whole page), will post it here when I get the time.
Informative, but for me indicative of their plan to reject me.. well que sera, sera... I will be getting to canada at some point it just looks like it will not be happening this time :)
That's really sad Yelena. :( I hope things work out for you.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
yelena said:

Yesterday evening, 3 weeks after my request and now I will definitely be going with ontario pnp after all.. there is a huge note in my file (across a whole page), will post it here when I get the time.
Informative, but for me indicative of their plan to reject me.. well que sera, sera... I will be getting to canada at some point it just looks like it will not be happening this time :)
oh Noooo :(... i'm really very very bummed to hear this... really upsetting news... but you know what, it's really great that you got Ontario expression of interest cuz now you can be sure that this is the best and probably the fastest way to get into Canada... Go for it right away and don't lose more time... Is the unfavorable note related to your family situation or more like NOC codes and stuff? In all cases, please cheer up and don't let this bring you down.. not at all! Because sooner or later, you'll have your way and you'll be in Canada living with you family. It'll just be a little later than what you would have wanted.

harwinder67

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
yelena said:

That's sad. But, great that you ordered GCMS and you now know the probable outcome.
I really hope that everything works out okay for you.

willpower7

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
File Transfer...
10th March 2016 (NDVO)
Passport Req..
19th April 2016
Have ordered GCMS notes on the 28th of November, havent received it as yet. Does it take such a long time to receive it?

Can anyone advise wat i can do..
Thanks.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
yelena said:

I hope you are not overreacting dearie? I would hold off on further comments untill I see your GCMS detail.

Doomitch

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
29-11-2017
yelena said:

Hoooo .... So sad.... Bad 2016 news for you ...

But i'm sure your dream Will finally come true !

HAILMANU

Star Member
May 19, 2015
yelena said:

Hard luck bud, I'd suggest you post some of your notes so the experienced guys here can give their opinion. Would be very harsh to rejection application after 5 months in. I'm still waiting here also, 155 days since AOR

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
yelena said:

Hi yelena, it's very inspiring that you're very proactive as you have a PNP backup.

I have to withhold my thoughts on your gcms notes, until you share it to us.

I hope there's still a light on your submitted app.

haris01

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Yelena, why you think its going to be rejected?

I have feeling my application will be rejected just because of my last employer they did everything so i get refusal. everything other than last job is perfect in my application.

chris*pro can

Nov 27, 2015
Need help.....
How long it takes to get reply for visa office request change...AND
how long it takes to get stamped after passport submission
thanks

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
chris*pro can said:
Need help.....
How long it takes to get reply for visa office request change...AND
how long it takes to get stamped after passport submission
thanks
Average of 2 weeks for Visa office change and average of 1 week for visa stamping from the LVO

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
haris01 said:
Yelena, why you think its going to be rejected?

I have feeling my application will be rejected just because of my last employer they did everything so i get refusal. everything other than last job is perfect in my application.
How many years of work experience do you have in total? You should be very much okay if you were able to amass up to 3 years of work experience without considering your last employer.

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
willpower7 said:
Have ordered GCMS notes on the 28th of November, havent received it as yet. Does it take such a long time to receive it?

Can anyone advise wat i can do..
Thanks.
Same thing here. Ordered on Nov 28th, no news after that. I have decided to wait for couple of more days before going into panic mode. I have heard that if your request gets to CIC during weekends it can take more and also it takes them 2-3 days to acknowledge receipt, which I believe is when the 30 day clock starts.

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:

That's too bad Yelena. Please, don't forget to post the note that you think indicates rejection. And keep the hopes up for PNP route as well. We are rooting for you :)

haris01

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
ibejiopad said:
How many years of work experience do you have in total? You should be very much okay if you were able to amass up to 3 years of work experience without considering your last employer.
1 month short in Noc 2133 if i remove the last employer.