+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
It depends on visa office load. I saw applicants getting passports back in 5 days, from manila and another one was from brazil.
Abu dhabi takes 3-5 weeks
I wish we could get an idea of how much time each of the VO take. I have submitted my passports to London VO and wanted to get an idea of the timeline since I have a business travel coming up where I will need my passport. I had asked VFS and the lady said officially PASSPORT TRANSMISSION takes 3-4 weeks but it could be in 3-4 days. It was pretty vague and I have no idea what PASSPORT TRANSMISSION means? Is it the full processing or just sending the passports to the VO from VFS?
Do you anything about it?

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017

Hiii Scorpman21 ....
Okkkkk ...Thanks for reply
Definitely this week belong to us ...Amen :):):)

Gud Luck :D:)

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I wish we could get an idea of how much time each of the VO take. I have submitted my passports to London VO and wanted to get an idea of the timeline since I have a business travel coming up where I will need my passport. I had asked VFS and the lady said officially PASSPORT TRANSMISSION takes 3-4 weeks but it could be in 3-4 days. It was pretty vague and I have no idea what PASSPORT TRANSMISSION means? Is it the full processing or just sending the passports to the VO from VFS?
Do you anything about it?
Lol, yes thats the name vfs calls the whole process of passport stamping, since their role is only sending and recieving :D
Yeah no one knows exactly how long. In the worst case you can ask for your passport back for an emergency, they will pause the process till you are able to submit it again.

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Lol, yes thats the name vfs calls the whole process of passport stamping, since their role is only sending and recieving :D
Yeah no one knows exactly how long. In the worst case you can ask for your passport back for an emergency, they will pause the process till you are able to submit it again.
Hmmm .... right. I did not want to do that, but given no choice may have to :(

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016

Hiiiii Scorpman 21

You turned ip2 ???o_Oo_O

Kindly tell me according to you when i can expect Ip2 & PPR
As you know my time line resharing same .....:):)

FSW- O ( VO- CIO Sydney )
AOR - 3rd June

MP- 6th July
IP1- 6th July
NA2 - 7th July
Docs not need - 22 August
IP2- ....waiting
PPR .....waiting
NA2- 59 days ....
AOR-8June
MP-7July
NA-10July
And waiting also:rolleyes:

ykbhatt

Apr 26, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi, (repeating my post from another thread)

My document status changed to:
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
BG Status : NA - This was previously "your BG check in prog..." (IP2 message, but as per me it was IP1). I heard this is the case when we have Canadian experience. I am FSWO.

So I am still at NA2 right?

When status changes to "We do not need additional documents" - does it mean file is transferred to LVO?

AoR-13th Aug

@KiranK any suggestions? Thanks

Hey , my case is same...

AOR 19 June
Meds pass IP1 13 th Jul
NA 17 Jul
25 Aug - no additional documents required

Bs is still na

I m also fswo (India)

Also I heard that when additional documents required status change to "no additional documents required" that is the time ur application is sent to LVO I.e. ndvo...

What's ur full time line, noc, no of dependents, no of jobs and international travel history...?