Jan 27, 2013
Hey , my case is same...

AOR 19 June
Meds pass IP1 13 th Jul
NA 17 Jul
25 Aug - no additional documents required

Bs is still na

I m also fswo (India)

Also I heard that when additional documents required status change to "no additional documents required" that is the time ur application is sent to LVO I.e. ndvo...

What's ur full time line, noc, no of dependents, no of jobs and international travel history...?
LVO can be anywhere, not only the one responsible geographically for you country, due to recent work load distribution.

Reactions: ykbhatt

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hey , my case is same...

AOR 19 June
Meds pass IP1 13 th Jul
NA 17 Jul

Bs is still na

I m also fswo (India)

Also I heard that when additional documents required status change to "no additional documents required" that is the time ur application is sent to LVO I.e. ndvo...

What's ur full time line, noc, no of dependents, no of jobs and international travel history...?

hi! have you ordered your notes? we are on the same boat. Did you happen to know where your file is?

SunielNDLS

Aug 26, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
File Transfer...
11-08-2017
wat is your friend's timeline?
Hi, does anyone have NDVO contact number, as per call center agent my application is in India New Delhi Visa office since 11th Aug'17. My status still says Additional Documents under review and BCG initiated. Any ideas on where my application may be stuck?

ykbhatt

Apr 26, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
hi! have you ordered your notes? we are on the same boat. Did you happen to know where your file is?
Well not yet ordered notes as it's just around 75-80 days since my AOR... Neither I feel like calling or mailing as of now, cos as heard from others they write you in mail to keep communication minimum with the cic(atleast when everything is in time)...

So may be of no further movement till around 4 months from AOR then only I plan to order gcms notes...

Btw ur full time line and noc?

ykbhatt

Apr 26, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi, does anyone have NDVO contact number, as per call center agent my application is in India New Delhi Visa office since 11th Aug'17. My status still says Additional Documents under review and BCG initiated. Any ideas on where my application may be stuck?
If it's ip2 n file at ndvo I suggest to wait rather calling. What's ur AOR?

ykbhatt

Apr 26, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
LVO can be anywhere, not only the one responsible geographically for you country, due to recent work load distribution.
OK. That's something new I came to know... Thanks....

nov11

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Hey , my case is same...

AOR 19 June
Meds pass IP1 13 th Jul
NA 17 Jul

Bs is still na

I m also fswo (India)

Hey, did you have Canadian experience?

Aor 13th Aug
Med pass: 29th Aug
BG: 29th Aug :Your background check in prog...
BG: NA (2) : 30th Aug
Doc Review staus: 1st Sep: We do not need additional docs
NoC: 2173
1 job with ICT to Canada. And few US short trips.

UStoCanada456

Jan 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

I see this message in my profile

"Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."

I also see Counterfoil Document Numbers.

But I don't see any new messages. Is this fine?

Thanks!

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Well not yet ordered notes as it's just around 75-80 days since my AOR... Neither I feel like calling or mailing as of now, cos as heard from others they write you in mail to keep communication minimum with the cic(atleast when everything is in time)...

So may be of no further movement till around 4 months from AOR then only I plan to order gcms notes...

Btw ur full time line and noc?
my noc is 2283... my full timeline is in my signature

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
You and @KiranK were the most positive influence on this forum & especially for the May-June applicants, so trying to keep up the same:D. Had high hopes of getting Ppr max by August end, but once Cic confirmed my file is in Cio, I knew its going to be a long wait.

Will surely share the notes here & keep you posted.

Cheers.
That's kind of you to say, glad to meet many lovely people like yourself here in our group:).
Any updates as of today?

Reactions: Scorpman21

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
AOR- 17th June 2017
MP- 13/7
IP1-12/7
NA-25/7
We do not need- 24th August
File sent to (NDVO?)- Do not know yet, have sent a mail to get this information on Friday....
keep posted mate, i will do the same on my friends status..