+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hello,

No. Yesterday was my first time to check for an update on my application, so i'm not sure if my status was changed to in progress before now.

AOR- July 25.

Thank you.
To know for sure, its always better to know the exact timeline. If i had to guess I would still say NA2 based on the fact that for the majority of applicants IP1 starts around medical pass, and in most cases IP1 is very short, changes to NA2 same day or within few days.

crissybel11

Jul 27, 2017
To know for sure, its always better to know the exact timeline. If i had to guess I would still say NA2 based on the fact that for the majority of applicants IP1 starts around medical pass, and in most cases IP1 is very short, changes to NA2 same day or within few days.
I see. Thank you so much for the info!

Richakeyur

Jul 28, 2017
Japan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2017
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
17/08/2017
Same here! IP2 since 4 august nd nothing yet
Try calling CIC. Ask specifically if you have cleared eligibility and status of of background check.. probably your application is already approved and PPR is on its way...

nettiekiki

Aug 16, 2017
Hey can someone help me please?

I'm a bit perplexed. I've emailed CIC twice but I never got a reply. Wanted to know my visa office. Been in NA2 Since July 26 and others with that NA2 date have managed to find out where their application is, or at least received a reply from CIC.
I sent an email on Aug 3 and got an automated reply the next minute. But no real reply yet.
And I sent the same email again a couple of days ago and didn't even get the automated reply. :/
Wondering what I'm doing wrong. I've told them the things people have mentioned here that you need to send in order to find out where your application is being processed/your visa office.

Does your date of birth have to be in a YYYY-MM-DD format or they don't reply?
IDK I'm pretty confused. Tried calling too and never made it through to an agent.

Should I email again? Do these emails count if you've never received a reply? I want to keep correspondence to a minimum, but it's one-way "correspondence" so far lol.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!
Does your date of birth have to be in a YYYY-MM-DD format or they don't reply? --> No, it doesn't have to be I have a different format. Maybe they just missed the email, you should try again

nettiekiki

Aug 16, 2017
Hi Guys... Can someone provide me with the format of the email when writing to CIC for the status? Thanks!
Hi, you could email them similar to when you ask for the Visa office

SUBJECT: E000XXXXX - Status of Application

And then...

Hi,

Good day! I was wondering if you could help me? I am trying to find out the current status of my application?

Application number: E000XXXXXX
Date of Birth: YYYY/MM/DD
Last Name: ______
First Name: ______
UCI: ______
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

Thank you!

Here's the email address: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Richakeyur

Jul 28, 2017
Japan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2017
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
17/08/2017
What's the number at which we can call CIC?
I guess you got the number. Follow the option and press 7 for express entry and then 0 to talk to an agent. The wait is long around 15-20 mins but worth it..

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hi everyone,

I would just like to thank everyone in this forum. I've been a lurker for quite sometime since I started my application, and reading your experiences here helped me a lot. So, I decided to be active and thank everyone here.

Here's my timeline for reference:

ITA: April 19
AOR: July 12
Medical Passed: July 21
IP1: I have no idea since I opted to use a consultant for my application, and she have access to my application

I decided not to access it myself since I know I'll obsess about it. :)

RPRF Request: August 14

I emailed CIC regarding my Visa Office, Gisele from CIC replied saying its in Ottawa.

Hoping for a successful application! Good luck everyone!

Hi, I have got a similar timeline as you. AOR - July 3rd, Medical passed: July 20th, RPRF Request - August 16th. I am still in IP1. Any idea where our file is? Do you think our R10 is done since we got RPRF request?

mdk2017

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sudbury, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
AOR Received.
July 11th 2017
Hi everyone,

I would just like to thank everyone in this forum. I've been a lurker for quite sometime since I started my application, and reading your experiences here helped me a lot. So, I decided to be active and thank everyone here.

Here's my timeline for reference:

ITA: April 19
AOR: July 12
Medical Passed: July 21
IP1: I have no idea since I opted to use a consultant for my application, and she have access to my application

I decided not to access it myself since I know I'll obsess about it. :)

RPRF Request: August 14

I emailed CIC regarding my Visa Office, Gisele from CIC replied saying its in Ottawa.

Hoping for a successful application! Good luck everyone!
hi, even i have AOR of july 12th and medicals cleared July 15th, RPRF request Aug 2nd, no update after that. also, since i wasn't checking my account everyday, I'm not sure if I'm in IP1 or IP2. my background check says its in process, medicals passed, additional docs being reviewed. i am FSWO applying from India. Yesterday i read a July 14th AOR candidate got PPR so I'm hoping our turn will come soon.

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Gisele is the one answering me for both times i mailed them lol.
Feras, I think Gisele does not like me, I mailed inquiring about my visa office twice, once on Aug 3 and again on Aug 11, I have still not received any reply:(

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Hey can someone help me please?

I'm a bit perplexed. I've emailed CIC twice but I never got a reply. Wanted to know my visa office. Been in NA2 Since July 26 and others with that NA2 date have managed to find out where their application is, or at least received a reply from CIC.
I sent an email on Aug 3 and got an automated reply the next minute. But no real reply yet.
And I sent the same email again a couple of days ago and didn't even get the automated reply. :/
Wondering what I'm doing wrong. I've told them the things people have mentioned here that you need to send in order to find out where your application is being processed/your visa office.

Does your date of birth have to be in a YYYY-MM-DD format or they don't reply?
IDK I'm pretty confused. Tried calling too and never made it through to an agent.

Should I email again? Do these emails count if you've never received a reply? I want to keep correspondence to a minimum, but it's one-way "correspondence" so far lol.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!
Even I mailed them twice once on Aug 3 and once on Aug 11, but did not receive any reply.