+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
When you guy say cic issue pr in batches what do you mean by that?like pr for a week in batch,slightly more or less??
CIC works in batches means that sometimes PPRs of many different candidates with different AORs are released together in bunch on a single day. It happens many a times.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Guys i recieved that email and am not sure what does it mean from cic something called question dont answer dunno whats that ;
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
Was this e-mail regarding CSE?

yuanteo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i recieved that email and am not sure what does it mean from cic something called question dont answer dunno whats that ;
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
sounds like the email from CSE. did u send in anything?

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
We all do mate, we all do. I had thought that April AORs would be raining PPRs now, I am really rooting for these guys! And then later in August for us. Though i think that May AOR will see PPRs in end July also.
But we have to be realistic and atleast wait for 90 days, because I think if one gets PPR in 90 days it is perfect time, that much one can endure. Later then that the frustration is real and understandable.
Still I predict a heavy PPR rain for our AOR April in coming 2 weeks, let's see what happens.

BTW for you I predict you will be one of our first May AOR PPRs by end of july:D. Wish you Luck. Stay positve:)
Just 20 more days my friend and hopefully this killer wait will be over for you:)
"Tumhare muh me ghee shakkar" :)

Reactions: gurik and KiranK

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
CIC works in batches means that sometimes PPRs of many different candidates with different AORs are released together in bunch on a single day. It happens many a times.
Yes i got it my question is batches including how many days of candidates with the same aor?few days,one week or more?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
We all do mate, we all do. I had thought that April AORs would be raining PPRs now, I am really rooting for these guys! And then later in August for us. Though i think that May AOR will see PPRs in end July also.
But we have to be realistic and atleast wait for 90 days, because I think if one gets PPR in 90 days it is perfect time, that much one can endure. Later then that the frustration is real and understandable.
Still I predict a heavy PPR rain for our AOR April in coming 2 weeks, let's see what happens.

BTW for you I predict you will be one of our first May AOR PPRs by end of july:D. Wish you Luck. Stay positve:)
Just 20 more days my friend and hopefully this killer wait will be over for you:)
May AOR getting end of July? Then what about April AOR? Tomorrow? :p:D:D

Reactions: Unusual and KiranK

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Yes i got it my question is batches including how many days of candidates with the same aor?few days,one week or more?
Sometimes different months too! so cannot say anything here,
As for your other query I think the e-mail meant they have got your CSE docs.

Reactions: Wolverine17

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Yeah you are right, no hard or fast rule. Kicking back at this stage and can't be bothered anymore. No sense in worrying. If it happens it happens. Life will always go on. My Background check was Not Applicable at the same instance as my medical passed. Then in the morning, your application is in progress, we will send you a message once we start background check. It is now 7 days on that annoying status. So whatever stage that is meant to be I will know one day.
Hi @Sulay8961,
I won't be too worried about it because mine took about 8 working days to change back to NA and someone on this forum stated that his took about 11days.
One way you might know when it changes is that your PR status on your account might change from "submitted" to "Updated" and once you've checked it, the status changes back to submitted. That was what I noticed in my case.
Just chill and check your account regularly.:)

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
OMG why are we being so scared people , MP and IP1 is mostly done at CIO, they are working accordingly, as there load must have cleared of old applications so they started next batch, most of our files are at Ottawa now, and hence the speed in MP and IP1. Remember the time we wished for our meds to be quick, would we have thought that oh please take all the time CIC and first clear March backlog. We should not be negative about this, there is going to be huge clearance of applications for PPR in coming days if they proceeded for June, I think we should be happy and hopeful about it. It means April AoRs can hope for clearance in July, why would they burden themselves with assigning more UCIs and starting the procees if they have problems dealing with backlog. I think we are looking forward to huge PPR rain.
Hi
No, I'm not threatened, but just eagerly waiting for my IP2 as all others!:)

It's just a human psych behaviour when he's anxiously waiting for someone/something, in my case being 'this thing';)
Hahahh.. Anyways, all we can do at present is waiting. So, let's do it joyfully and be happy & hopeful for upcoming shower of PPRs for many of us...

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
May AOR getting end of July? Then what about April AOR? Tomorrow? :p:D:D
Hhahahahahhahahaha, if it were upto me my friend right now! :)But honestly i think as you said I sense a heavy rain for you guys anytime soon.
Like April 1- 6 AORs got PPRs in 76-88 days, so thats why i think there will indeed be some lucky early May AORs who will get PPRs by end of July, i am almost certain of it.
I am rooting for your guys everyday, hope all our energies win CIC over:) like I said i am waiting for 3 things in july-
1. April PPRs (you guys are on my top wish list above game of thrones, it really means something hahahhahaha:D;))
2. Game of thrones
3. Early May PPRs

Reactions: prisai90