FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
They were reluctant to give my login details as well. Bu they had done some goof-ups during at my ITA stage and i sent them some nasty mails. Told them its my right as a service recipient to know where my docs are and whether they have uploaded everything properly.

Or gave them an alternative to send me a screenshot of myCIC page everyday without failure.

And then they shared all the details.

In hindsight, this has become addictive in a way. Earlier I was never bothered as to where my file is, but no i keep checking my account and going through messages of others.

So, i am not sure if ignorance was bliss!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

I didnot upload all the pages of passport since my consultant never asked me to...now i am reading (in some forums) that all pages of passport need to be uploaded at the time of application (is it really compulsory)???

Also, i am in NA2 stage now (ITA: 24 feb, AOR: 4th May, Medical Passed: 23rd June, IP1 to NA2: 25th June...since then i am in NA)...does that mean that i have cleared R10 and hence no additional document is required???

Please help.

Thanks,
Sumeet
Yes, your R10 is complete, as for additional docs they can still request if they need anything.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
CIC has sped up the process so much, 4th June AOR are getting meds passed nd IP1, this is great news!
Hope they make the rest fast too.

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
CIC has sped up the process so much, 4th June AOR are getting meds passed nd IP1, this is great news!
Dear, IP2 and PPR are the things we counting on. This process need to pick pace, otherwise we are looking forward for pile of applications in this stage. I think now there are too many applicants who have passed IP1.

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
They were reluctant to give my login details as well. Bu they had done some goof-ups during at my ITA stage and i sent them some nasty mails. Told them its my right as a service recipient to know where my docs are and whether they have uploaded everything properly.

Or gave them an alternative to send me a screenshot of myCIC page everyday without failure.

And then they shared all the details.

In hindsight, this has become addictive in a way. Earlier I was never bothered as to where my file is, but no i keep checking my account and going through messages of others.

So, i am not sure if ignorance was bliss!
Agree with you , Mate. Sometimes no news is a good news.

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Dear, IP2 and PPR are the things we counting on. This process need to pick pace, otherwise we are looking forward for pile of applications in this stage. I think now there are too many applicants who have passed IP1.
Yes. Majority of the people are sitting in NA after IP1.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Oh I didn't know, are we now:D hahahahahhaa pun intended!
Jokes apart, We don't have to be insecure about these things dear. CIC has not promised MP and IP1 to 80% candidates in timely fashion, why would they open up so many applications only to delay all, this totally pointless, they are smart people and they also want to get their job done in the best way possible.
We should be happy for our fellow June AORs progress here and not feel threatened, and it is obviously indicative their committment is serious when Mr Ahmed (minister Canada) announced that we are going to make the process faster, its a good sign for all of us, including those waiting for IP2 and PPR. Stay positive! this is good news.

Last edited:
Reactions: infinix

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Oopss..
I don't understand why they are speeding up the medicals!o_O

What about the stack of apps that are piled up on their desks (actually on their PCs) which have crossed IP1? Hunnhh...

IRCC.... Cmmon, bro!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Oopss..
I don't understand why they are speeding up the medicals!o_O

What about the stack of apps that are piled up on their desks (actually on their PCs) which have crossed IP1? Hunnhh...

IRCC.... Cmmon, bro!
OMG why are we being so scared people , MP and IP1 is mostly done at CIO, they are working accordingly, as there load must have cleared of old applications so they started next batch, most of our files are at Ottawa now, and hence the speed in MP and IP1. Remember the time we wished for our meds to be quick, would we have thought that oh please take all the time CIC and first clear March backlog. We should not be negative about this, there is going to be huge clearance of applications for PPR in coming days if they proceeded for June, I think we should be happy and hopeful about it. It means April AoRs can hope for clearance in July, why would they burden themselves with assigning more UCIs and starting the procees if they have problems dealing with backlog. I think we are looking forward to huge PPR rain.

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Oh I didn't know, are we now:D hahahahahhaa pun intended!
Jokes apart, We don't have to be insecure about these things dear. CIC has not promised MP and IP1 to 80% candidates in timely fashion, why would they open up so many applications only to delay all, this totally pointless, they are smart people and they also want to get their job done in the best way possible.
We should be happy for our fellow June AORs progress here and not feel threatened, and it is obviously indicative their committment is serious when Mr Ahmed (minister Canada) announced that we are going to make the process faster, its a good sign for all of us, including those waiting for IP2 and PPR. Stay positive! this is good news.
Indeed, You are very Punny :p . Nothing to feel threatened, only concerned about again falling into same waiting room. I would want to see more rows of Dark green in tracker for APR/MAY AORs. :)

Reactions: gurik and KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Indeed, You are very Punny :p . Nothing to feel threatened, only concerned about again falling into same waiting room. I would want to see more rows of Dark green in tracker for APR/MAY AORs. :)
We all do mate, we all do. I had thought that April AORs would be raining PPRs now, I am really rooting for these guys! And then later in August for us. Though i think that May AOR will see PPRs in end July also.
But we have to be realistic and atleast wait for 90 days, because I think if one gets PPR in 90 days it is perfect time, that much one can endure. Later then that the frustration is real and understandable.
Still I predict a heavy PPR rain for our AOR April in coming 2 weeks, let's see what happens.

BTW for you I predict you will be one of our first May AOR PPRs by end of july:D. Wish you Luck. Stay positve:)
Just 20 more days my friend and hopefully this killer wait will be over for you:)

Last edited:
Reactions: gurik and Unusual