Hi, my timeline is similar to yours:
FSW Outland
ITA: 20 SEP (Transport Draw)
AOR: 16 AOR
MEP&BIL: 24 JAN on tracker, 25 JAN on GCKEY
Biometrics completed: 30 Jan
But Eligibility: Not started
Background: In progress.
Family of 4. I have lived in 3 countries, including my home country. I also have a travel history. My PVO is Montreal, SVO is Sydney.
for many people, the eligibility is directly getting updated to completed from not started.. let's hope this happens in your case too..
As for BGV, I saw people in this forum who had extensive travel history got their BGV cleared just in the same time as people without any travel history.. I don't think we can do much about it

deeppandit9527

Feb 3, 2024
Hi my timeline is
FSW- O
ITA- 20 Sept (Transport category)
File Submission - 28October
AOR- 28 October
Wait of- 78 days
BIL- 17 Jan
MED- 17 Jan
BIO Submitted- 22 Jan
Eligibility, Bio, Med all complete till 23 JAN
BGC- In progress
No new updates till today

Reactions: kaliko9

Jenifer Pluto

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
Hi my timeline is
FSW- O
ITA- 20 Sept (Transport category)
File Submission - 28October
AOR- 28 October
Wait of- 78 days
BIL- 17 Jan
MED- 17 Jan
BIO Submitted- 22 Jan
Eligibility, Bio, Med all complete till 23 JAN
BGC- In progress
No new updates till today
Hey my timeline is also very close to yours

ITA - 27th September 2023
AOR - 27th October 2023
BIL- 16th Jan 2024
Medical also passed so now hanging on the background verification part so anytime now I should get the PPR according to the books

Jenifer Pluto

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
FSW Outland (Transport category)
ITA: 20 September
AOR: 14 November
Tracker status
Medical: Completed(23 Jan)
Biometrics: Completed(30 Jan)
Eligibility: Completed(31 Jan)
BGC: In Progress(Since 31 Jan)

@unique_username42069 @mohamed elsaeed looks like we have the same timelines.. I'm hoping for a faster BGC as I have no travel history outside of my country.. not sure if it works that way!

I'll be posting here if I have any new updates..
I’m also in the same timeline (AOR 27th Oct and biometrics completed on 16th Jan)

TTBR

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
that I’m not sure but the overall process takes 6 months as per the latest processing times update.
I would add, that 6 months - is the time which it took to process 80% of applicants:
Our processing times are historical, meaning they’re measured based on how long it took to process 80% of applications in the past.
They do not share how long did it take to process 50%, for example.

hets_97

Jan 25, 2024
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding CEC. Before coming to Canada I had an Indian work experience for 9 months which I showed during my study permit. Due to family circumstances I went to India in 2023 for 6 months where I was working in a company. I came back to Canada after 6 months. I have my CEC profile active so can I add foreign work exp for 9 months + 6 months to get some additional point.

Also, while reading on IRCC website it mentions foreign work experience has to be in same occupation what does that mean? Same NOC or same position or same company?

Any feedback and experiences on above situation would be appreciated :)

kaliko9

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Hi, my timeline is similar to yours:
FSW Outland
ITA: 20 SEP (Transport Draw)
AOR: 16 AOR
MEP&BIL: 24 JAN on tracker, 25 JAN on GCKEY
Biometrics completed: 30 Jan
But Eligibility: Not started
Background: In progress.
Family of 4. I have lived in 3 countries, including my home country. I also have a travel history. My PVO is Montreal, SVO is Sydney.
Oh I am sorry I have just noticed this thread is only for single applicants. Should I delete my posts?

algerianboy

Jan 19, 2024
medical done on 30th Jan, updated to Completed today!
Bro, I need your help! Did your GcKey got updated with medical passed as soon as the doctor uploaded the medical form? I did not do upfront medical either and my doctor said they will upload the report today. But I can't see anything yet!

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023
Bro, I need your help! Did your GcKey got updated with medical passed as soon as the doctor uploaded the medical form? I did not do upfront medical either and my doctor said they will upload the report today. But I can't see anything yet!
Also wondering

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
GcKey is kinda slow when it comes to updates. You need to have the trackers who gives you the fastest update.
My example may not be accurate but in my case I took the upfront medical on November, when I got the Ghost Update on 25th January I waited 2 days, created an account on the tracker and I saw that the medical complete was there. The next day I saw it on GCkey.