+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Today they asked me to submit two new forms - AOR: 22 July 2020
The last I checked with them (more than one year ago, when their call center agents used to be more friendly), my visa office was cpc Ottawa.

>Military Records: Complete the enclosed military service form. A certified copy of Military records. If you were exempt, please provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority
> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
Hi Hamid, has this happened only today? Was there any update that you received before that? And what's the status of medical online?

Also, I have checked your posts and saw you have aor from tr to pr. I applied in this program as well, but no aor yet. How's it going with two parallel applications? Is this ADR for the FSW application?

Thanks a lot and sorry for the multiple questions..

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
Hi Hamid, has this happened only today? Was there any update that you received before that? And what's the status of medical online?

Also, I have checked your posts and saw you have aor from tr to pr. I applied in this program as well, but no aor yet. How's it going with two parallel applications? Is this ADR for the FSW application?

Thanks a lot and sorry for the multiple questions..
My medical was extended after 1 year - I hadn't received any update for a long time.

TR to PR -> I received AOR on Oct 30th, but nothing after. Probably have to wait for another 18 months there too!

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
My medical was extended after 1 year - I hadn't received any update for a long time.

TR to PR -> I received AOR on Oct 30th, but nothing after. Probably have to wait for another 18 months there too!
Thanks for your reply, is the medical extension reflected on your account?

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Today they asked me to submit two new forms - AOR: 22 July 2020
The last I checked with them (more than one year ago, when their call center agents used to be more friendly), my visa office was cpc Ottawa.

>Military Records: Complete the enclosed military service form. A certified copy of Military records. If you were exempt, please provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority
> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
same but just schedule A. Just curious did you get a lawyer for this matter or its just our turn now.

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Don’t know if you guys saw, but there are pouring news about the backlog. The issue finally became mainstream, and few days ago Chrystia Freeland promised $85 million to solve the backlog. Also, they finally stopped inviting more people (since Sep) until half of the backlog is solved…

we do have reasons for hope…

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Don’t know if you guys saw, but there are pouring news about the backlog. The issue finally became mainstream, and few days ago Chrystia Freeland promised $85 million to solve the backlog. Also, they finally stopped inviting more people (since Sep) until half of the backlog is solved…

IRCC never worked so fast in the history. They landed record breaking 47 000 people in November

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018

I read that and it cheers me up for a couple of seconds until I remember my application has been dead since medical expired last August, and before that it was absolutely dead for almost a year!

Although there's a sensible movement on some FSW outland applications, and you guys have reported some recent activities, mine just kills me every time I check with the word "Submitted"... No response to any of my webforms; I can't call them, because I will totally lose my temper on the representative if he spoke impolitely and refused to help; and no help from my MP! Although I am full of hope that this nightmare will one day end some way or another, I will never forget what I have been through!

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
same here!!! Asked last Monday and submitted on Wednesday!

I was excited with the ghost update I received the day before, but disappointed to find out the content of the subsequent email was this request letter, as opposed to the Porta email for last steps before COPR!!

Now, I truly believe my application is days away from COPR at last. Time will tell!
For military records document, did you upload the whole letter that included the military table on the third page, or did you cut the third page and uploaded just that page?

And if only the third page, did you add your name and application number to that?

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
For military records document, did you upload the whole letter that included the military table on the third page, or did you cut the third page and uploaded just that page?

And if only the third page, did you add your name and application number to that?
I have no clue which letter are you referring to? I only uploaded my certificate of exemption alongside with the certified translation. That was all…