+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

krithishankar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Hi, I recently started a new job, Should I be informing this change of employment to IRCC since my PR application is still in progress(AOR Sep 2020, FSW Inland). I was working with a different employer at the time of application.

Thanks!

Kb1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
A few hours after posting, my local MP emailed me an update. It took around 3 weeks. She said my file is in Ottawa. Eligibility passed. Criminality in progress. Security not started. My medicals have been extended another year. She said I have a bring forward date of January 31, 2022 and should hear something soon after. I wonder how true that is.

D

Deleted member 1033589

https://www.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir/posts/1959631437549068/

Alhumdulilah
Finally after a long year wait. Finally I am a permanent resident after living on permits for nearly last decade. Lived in Turkey on student and work permit for 7 years and for last 2 years in Canada on student permit.
FSW Inland - CRS 471
AOR 2 December 2020
VO- Montreal
30 November 2021 - ADR for POF
1 December 2021 - Submitted POF
15th December 2021 - Medicals Updated
17th December 2021 - PR confirmation email
Confirmation email received from Calgary VO
Thanks to this group.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
A few hours after posting, my local MP emailed me an update. It took around 3 weeks. She said my file is in Ottawa. Eligibility passed. Criminality in progress. Security not started. My medicals have been extended another year. She said I have a bring forward date of January 31, 2022 and should hear something soon after. I wonder how true that is.
Any more insight from anyone about this BFD? How do we know about them? Are they in GCMS notes? Does everyone has a BDF? Can we estimate it based on AOR date?

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
https://www.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir/posts/1959631437549068/

Alhumdulilah
Finally after a long year wait. Finally I am a permanent resident after living on permits for nearly last decade. Lived in Turkey on student and work permit for 7 years and for last 2 years in Canada on student permit.
FSW Inland - CRS 471
AOR 2 December 2020
VO- Montreal
30 November 2021 - ADR for POF
1 December 2021 - Submitted POF
15th December 2021 - Medicals Updated
17th December 2021 - PR confirmation email
Confirmation email received from Calgary VO
Thanks to this group.
Congrats!!! Celebrate this moment!!! Calgary is so FAST!!!!! I’m suffering at the hands of Ottawa for 22 months!!! So frustrating!

• Sad
Reactions: maghool71

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
I saw in another forum
Someone with Nov aor got copr, but Calgary VO. Except for Ottawa most VOs are still processing. Ottawa seems to be again stopped working. Why can’t they transfer our files if they can’t process to some other Vo. With the new Omicron variant and chance for further lockdowns, really worried now how much more time this would take:(
And it's frustrating because even with lockdowns they can still process the CEC applications, but not the FSWs! :/ Like what's the difference. So I really really hope even if there are new lockdowns this year, they keep processing our applications, otherwise, it's another s*** show of God knows how much more delay...

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
Today they asked me to submit two new forms - AOR: 22 July 2020
The last I checked with them (more than one year ago, when their call center agents used to be more friendly), my visa office was cpc Ottawa.

>Military Records: Complete the enclosed military service form. A certified copy of Military records. If you were exempt, please provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority
> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
The last I checked with them (more than one year ago, when their call center agents used to be more friendly), my visa office was cpc Ottawa.

>Military Records: Complete the enclosed military service form. A certified copy of Military records. If you were exempt, please provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority
> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
What your last notes showed? Was Eligibility ever passed?

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020

same here!!! Asked last Monday and submitted on Wednesday!

I was excited with the ghost update I received the day before, but disappointed to find out the content of the subsequent email was this request letter, as opposed to the Porta email for last steps before COPR!!

Now, I truly believe my application is days away from COPR at last. Time will tell!

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
And it's frustrating because even with lockdowns they can still process the CEC applications, but not the FSWs! :/ Like what's the difference. So I really really hope even if there are new lockdowns this year, they keep processing our applications, otherwise, it's another s*** show of God knows how much more delay...
Do you mean shitshow? If yes, then I totally agree

Reactions: maghool71

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Any more insight from anyone about this BFD? How do we know about them? Are they in GCMS notes? Does everyone has a BDF? Can we estimate it based on AOR date?
Please let me know what is Bring forward date ? Does this mean anything or does this a ETA on GCMS notes ?

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Is anyone able to answer my question? I never get any response when I post in here.

Once you contacted your local MP, how long did it take them to get an update for you?
I contacted my local MP on 16th August, they did not respond because of the elections.
Then On Nov 2nd they asked for some consent form.
I signed it and sent it back on Nov 5th 2021.

And I have called them gazillion times after that. They said, they have not heard back from IRCC.

Reactions: Kb1990

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Please let me know what is Bring forward date ? Does this mean anything or does this a ETA on GCMS notes ?
I think the bring forward dates are the due dates on the GCMS notes.
I don't think they mean much as all dates in my notes were 6+ months overdue and still counting.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I contacted my local MP on 16th August, they did not respond because of the elections.
Then On Nov 2nd they asked for some consent form.
I signed it and sent it back on Nov 5th 2021.

And I have called them gazillion times after that. They said, they have not heard back from IRCC.
What a lovely country.