FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

smilermail

Star Member
Mar 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello hamdigalal,

the good news is come up with sosololo, he mentioned that the Cairo visa office told him that if he didn't hear anything from them within 6 months, he will has to call them by phone, For me I am still waiting the AOR from CIO, NS. Pray for me

hamdigalal

Dec 22, 2009
Nothing yet.would you please everybody from Cairo visa office share their timeline.

Hamdigalal

Application to NS April 2009
Aor from Ns May2009
full application to Cairo visa office SEP 2009
Aor from Cairo Visa office October 2009
Status RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE

Mike_MRK

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Cairo, Egypt.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I heard some news lately regarding the new Federal Procedures in Cairo, Egypt.

it takes around 7~9 months for the medicals, as medicals mainly is the last thing before the visa stamping.. so guys have patience, we used to wait 2 and half years, you guys are lucky these days as it won't take more than a year ;)

S

saedmahraan

Mike_MRK said:
I heard some news lately regarding the new Federal Procedures in Cairo, Egypt.

it takes around 7~9 months for the medicals, as medicals mainly is the last thing before the visa stamping.. so guys have patience, we used to wait 2 and half years, you guys are lucky these days as it won't take more than a year ;)
It is a nice news
Would you please assure us about the source ?

I am so happy for your efforts

Mike_MRK

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Cairo, Egypt.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
some people I know who submitted their applications by May, June, July and August 2009 got their medicals in the last 2~3 weeks, I knew about 4~6 people who receive their medicals in that period of time..

that's mainly my source..

S

saedmahraan

Mike_MRK said:
some people I know who submitted their applications by May, June, July and August 2009 got their medicals in the last 2~3 weeks, I knew about 4~6 people who receive their medicals in that period of time..

that's mainly my source..
I have to thank you monsieur Mike

but if you please
about your friends are they Quebeqois or related to fast track fedral ?

thanks again

reksa

Star Member
Oct 5, 2008
Anybody knows what is going on with Cairo Visa Office.. If it takes more than 8 months for (received by visa office status), how long it will take for (in process status)................

sosololo

Jan 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 December 2009
Doc's Request.
11 February 2010
why don't you call them on the phone and ask about your file ?

reksa

Star Member
Oct 5, 2008
Dear sosololo,

The topic is for those applying for FSW under Cairo-Egypt office who sent their initial application to NS and got their AOR, the next step in to submit the full application with the supporting documents to the embassy in Cairo - Egypt.

It would be great if we share our progress, I noticed that Cairo office is getting very slow in terms of processing stage and sending medical request. So many applicants are having status of "Received by visa office" for almost 8 months.

Appreciate the support of people who recently got their visa,

nermon81

Oct 1, 2009
hi all

i concerned about thith topic from long time and i want to join with you my case

i applied under Noc 1111 and i recieved my Aor from CIC on 27/1/2010
i sent my all documents on 11/2/2010 and i recieved my 2 AOR from Cairo visa office on 4/3/2010

till now i didn't recieve any respond and my case still recievd by visa office

now i have a quetision after a new list will puplish what about us who applied under federal & the old list was puplished on 11/2008 ?

we are now not procssing & if our skiled not demond under new list will we refused ?

if we still demond in new list, we will wait in queue as we now or we will be procssing fastter than now , or who will be applied under new list will be fastter than us ?

i need your opinions about this because i am worried about my situition

thanks a lot